Which youtubers do you think don't deserve their subscribers and which youtubers deserve more?

asim1999

Jay, Barnacules, Kyle (Awesomesauce), Paul, CultOfMush, Jerry Neutron, Tek Syndicate, LMG, NCIX, Muselk, STAR_, and WarOwl all deserve more.

I don't think that PewDiePie should be so famous, considering what he does and doesn't deserve all those subs.

@ShadowCaptain  :P

Also ashens deserves more, because he can never have enough

What I don't deserve them? I don't even have any :D haha

Ashens <3

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Tmartn and Ali-A is don't deserve the subs. I choose TheWarOwl,Barnacules,Drift0r,PostModernJukebox. Their Content is marvelous, in their subject.

Drama Alert.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Who are we to decide who does, or does not deserve subscribers. Unfortunately the world doesn't work that way

How do we define "worthiness"?

If somebody enjoys watching a particular youtubers videos, then they are totally deserving of that subscriber. At the end of the day, YouTube is a form of entertainment. If millions of people enjoy watching Pewdiepie, then all credit to him, he is creating content for set of people who want to watch him

Why does he not deserve it? if people enjoy his stuff, he is just as worthy of his success as anybody else -

same goes for any YouTuber (was using him as an example)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Ashens <3

Nah you deserve more.

Your Beyerdynamic and MSI review were good and you have a lot of potential.

Also I'm not gonna care about who deserves fewer subs. 

If I don't like someone they simply don't get my sub, and if someone else likes their stuff, it's up to them to decide. 

Nah you deserve more.

Your Beyerdynamic and MSI review were good and you have a lot of potential.

Also I'm not gonna care about who deserves fewer subs. 

If I don't like someone they simply don't get my sub, and if someone else likes their stuff, it's up to them to decide. 

Thanks that means a lot, maybe some day people will watch :P lol

yeah what you said is true, there is no such thing as deserving.. people either enjoy it enough to sub, or they dont..

What? You've got 62, can't ask for more. Soon you'll overtake Linus! Joke aside I subbed, keep the good work mate. :D

Those are some high quality reviews you got there. I personally would like so see a FPS graph next time, but that's me nitpicking.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

What? You've got 62, can't ask for more. Soon you'll overtake Linus! Joke aside I subbed, keep the good work mate.  :D

I am honestly surprised I have 62

I am honestly surprised I have 62

Good community helps right? If you make a review of some really hot product at some moment, I'm sure you'll explode.  :lol:

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Good community helps right? If you make a review of some really hot product at some moment, I'm sure you'll explode.  :lol:

yes absolutely, which may happen sometime.. but may also not, depends if my emails come true

oh man but I dont want to die :P although an explosion is defiantly the way I want to leave this earth

the one who deserves more - MessYourself

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

People like linus deserves the fan base considering his choice of making a company instead of a small team or alone even. He took the risk to make a much more professional looking video which are released daily.

Hardware Canucks deserves a whole lot more just because of the awesome camera shot and depth in their reviews.

And yes, PewDiePie, please retire, your content is killing the young generation and made them swear a lot

Scotty Kilmer.. He is the shamwow of car videos and extremely biased

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

slightly off topic but cam******* on twitch....

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I've burned away countless hours watching stuff from ashens and Lazy Game Reviewer (LGR). I'm always happy when I see new videos on their channels. Ashens seems to be fairly popular, and LGR's got quite a bit of traction, but for as entertaining as I find them, I don't think they get as much attention as they may deserve.

i7-5820K | GTX 980 Ti

I hate LinusTechTips. That Luke guy is just annoying. 

someone make a loop of lukes laugh. use it as a torture device.

I hate LinusTechTips. That Luke guy is just annoying. 

C'mon I also like linus more butthat is very rare to say on his formum

I think the celebrities deserve no subscribers.

Oh and Buzzfeed and Watchmojo can go die in holes.

All the tech channels should get the subs instead.

Inb4 Pewdiepie.

Linus with a dedicated Gaming Channel or just have LMG be more recognized in the Gaming sector would bode well for LMG.

They don't have time for it

I wont go into the ones I dislike as that is counter productive.

The ones I think should have more subs are pretty easy,

For the educational ones:

Both Sci-Show channels as well as crash course.

Healthcare Triage

Tech Related:

Hardware Canucks.

Gaming:

The gaming historian.

MxR Mods

Honorable Mentions (those that would normally be deserving of more, but their stuff has gone kind of stale lately)
Comedy:

Action figure therapy (don't watch if easily offended)

Wisecrack studios (Thug notes is still good, but their earthling cinema stuff just doesn't hit the spot with me)

Gaming:

Shoddycast

Huskystarcraft (not so much stale just non-existent)

It depends how you look at it... from a production quality and time investment standpoint LMGs content is much better than some video makers 5-10 times their subcount. 

But it's all about target demographic and interest, lots of people are not interested in technology content but a lot of people are interested in gaming content for example; which is why some gaming YouTubers do not have to put much effort/budget/time into creating a video because that content gains a high interest.

You guys might not know him, but STAR_ has to be one of my favorite gaming YouTubers. If you're going to make a gaming video, make it entertaining at least.

Linus is my favorite YouTuber overall.

I've been following Niicht's content for years.

I'm even a moderator for his stream.  :ph34r: 

Ashens <3

Got me as a sub. ;) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Barnacules. I think he deserves less subscribers.

I think Mr Tweeday should have more subs. I find it odd that he doesn't.

Lol, dude is the nicest one of them all while still having a clear opinion about things.

Unless you hate him because he is fat.