[updated] R9 390(X) in stock at BestBuy

zMeul

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/39ghw4/this_just_came_in_at_work_today/

post-96912-0-51646400-1434060029_thumb.j

post-96912-0-26144300-1434059950_thumb.j

source removed the image, thanks @WhyCry for backing it up

This just came in at work today...

Our system is saying the price is 449 usd. In Stock date is 6/21, but that doesn't necessarily mean that is when it will be released.

Edit: This is Best Buy pricing

Edit 2: Also received a r9 390, r7 370, and r7 360

---

price seems to be similar to XFX R9 290X 8Gb model: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150723

---

cTf7DUT.png

---

this just showed up:

post-96912-0-35531000-1434196130_thumb.j

ZI0J87q.jpg

Not to bash the devs of dirt rally but it's nothing compared to nvidias promotion of batman with their gpus

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Not to bash the devs of dirt rally but it's nothing compared to nvidias promotion of batman with their gpus

True dat

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

-snip- 

If this is real... I may wait to build my system... 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

price seems to be quite more compared to R9 290X 8Gb models

Not surprising considering its basically the same card...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Yeah, Batman Arkham Knight is a far superior game.

So prety much this indicates that AMD new GPUs (at least the rebrands) will go on sale towards the end of this mont/begining of the other?

On Newegg they offered GTA V for free with an R9 290/X for a short while, even with 8GB of free DDR3, though of course this was Newegg, not Best Buy.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

don't underestimate the racing game community

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Hm. 

I'm waiting to see what performance this gets. 8GB is "meh" when put on an already existing chip, unless somehow that card ends up being able to make use of all of it. 

I doubt the cards will perform any better at 1080p and 1440p but with the 8GB VRAM it will make GTX 980 a lot less attractive at 4k since the R9 290x is already almost the same performance at 4k as the GTX 980.

If this is real... I may wait to build my system... 

Why? It's just a rebrand of the 290X

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

If this was Fury X then i would be happy.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

If this was Fury X then i would be happy.

heard something that Fury(X) will get a price date on 24th

might be related to this:

AMD-Radeon-300-Series-GPU-Roadmap-635x35

Why? It's just a rebrand of the 290X

Because it will most likely be cheaper (or as cheap, since I don't think Best Buy's prices aren't great) and more powerful than the 290X? If the price is the correct pricing for it, then the previous leak was wrong and possibly other leaks... Then there is also the fact that there is nothing wrong with rebrands IF they have a nice price/performance ratio.

Either way, the only generation worth getting will be probably the next or after where HBM 2.0 is implemented. Why? Because it seems like HBM is around the corner and you're better off saving then buying graphics cards in consecutive years. If you have no money issue then just go for the best card whenever they come out.

Anyone got the image? I didn't see it.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Very interesting considering batman isn't even released yet and is a totally different genre of game.

Just pointing out one is an early access game whereas the other is a AAA game.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

The Reddit OP is retarded and will probably lose his job.  I've worked for Best Buy, I know about the VIP(Valuable Information Protection) training they have to take.  He posted the price and even the tracking sticker with the store number.  The store is in Concord, North Carolina

The Reddit OP is retarded and will probably lose his job.  I've worked for Best Buy, I know about the VIP(Valuable Information Protection) training they have to take.  He posted the price and even the tracking sticker with the store number.  The store is in Concord, North Carolina

If he's going to get fired, he might as well open one and benchmark it for us :lol:

So much this.

Most of the R9 300 lineup are rebadges of the R9 200 series, which were mostly rebadges of the 7000 series.

I was excited for AMD to bring out a new line of cards with new tech that would give Nvidia a run for their money but this is rather disappointing.

I seriously want AMD to release something really good and exciting as we need some healthy competition in the graphics card market.

I doubt the cards will perform any better at 1080p and 1440p but with the 8GB VRAM it will make GTX 980 a lot less attractive at 4k since the R9 290x is already almost the same performance at 4k as the GTX 980.

Ummmmm,no?

The R9 290X is some 10% slower than the GTX 980 on average and more memory won't do anything about that.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552