[updated] R9 390(X) in stock at BestBuy

zMeul

cTf7DUT.png

LMFAO

The consoles are running DirectX 11.2 and will get DX12 soon enough. Mantle? Last I checked, consoles aren't running Mantle, Vulkan or anything else that didn't come out of DirectX... 

LOOOL. AMD. Silly. 

cTf7DUT.png

LMFAO

The consoles are running DirectX 11.2 and will get DX12 soon enough. Mantle? Last I checked, consoles aren't running Mantle, Vulkan or anything else that didn't come out of DirectX... 

LOOOL. AMD. Silly. 

Well it's known DX12 is using Mantle, just like Vulkan... so it checks. They surely use the same language, like it's advertised in the box.

LMFAO

well, actually the API that runs on PS4 is the grandfather of MANTLE

R9 390 (Grenada PRO) GPU-Z shot:

9Fwd2nz.jpg vs R9 290: 1400452715LlvDyRrBu4_3_1.png

wonder why the release date for the r9 300 series says nov 5 2013?

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb

wonder why the release date for the r9 300 series says nov 5 2013?

it's quite simple actually R9 290 + BIOS mod = R9 390

all 3xx series are just rebadged 2xx series - ALL OF THEM!

it's quite simple actually R9 290 + BIOS mod = R9 390

all 3xx series are just rebadged 2xx series - ALL OF THEM!

lol so sad...

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb

cTf7DUT.png

LMFAO

LOOOL. AMD. Silly. 

You could argue that because Mantle is based on DX 12 that it is the same language.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Has the price been confirmed of the 280 rebrands yet? I might consider actually canceling my 280 order for its rebrand...hm.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

300 SERIES PRICES & DATES FOR EUROPE

These Prices are HORRIBLE. I'm looking for 1 or 2 good 290Xs as I'm posting this as these prices are just ridiculous.

First the horrible Nvidia prices and now even worse AMD prices. Man it sucks to live in Europe ATM.

That's no moon, that's a death ball !
K'Nex Server -- R9 290 Alpenföhn Peter Review -- Philips BDM4065UC Review
CPU Intel i5-4760K @ 4.3Ghz MEM 4x 4GB Cucial Ballistix 1600 LP MOBO Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU 980Ti G1 @ 1.47Ghz SSD 3x Samsung 840 EVO 240GB Raid0 CASE Silverstone SG10 DISPLAY Philips BDM4065UC 40" UHD

300 SERIES PRICES & DATES FOR EUROPE

These Prices are HORRIBLE. I'm looking for 1 or 2 good 290Xs as I'm posting this as these prices are just ridiculous.

First the horrible Nvidia prices and now even worse AMD prices. Man it sucks to live in Europe ATM.

That's wccftech though. Aren't they an illegitimate source?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Sure, but they also got A LOT right concerning the AMD graphics cards. And while I really hope that they are wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if they are right. I really wouldn't want to be in the position in a few days where all 290x are sold out everywhere and the only thing you can get is a REALLY overpriced rebrand. I'll probably order either dual 290 or a 290x lightning. And then don't open the boxes when they arrive and see what happens on the pricing front. At most I could lose some money on the postage and packing if I have to send them back.

/Edit

Just ordered 2 Sapphire 290 Tri-X UEFI for about 580 euro from mindfactory.de. I can return them at no charge to me at all within 2 weeks of arrival. I'm safe either way.  ;)

I was hoping to get a Fury for that amount of money, seeing that the 980 Ti is around 700. Let's hope WCCF is wrong.

That's no moon, that's a death ball !
K'Nex Server -- R9 290 Alpenföhn Peter Review -- Philips BDM4065UC Review
CPU Intel i5-4760K @ 4.3Ghz MEM 4x 4GB Cucial Ballistix 1600 LP MOBO Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU 980Ti G1 @ 1.47Ghz SSD 3x Samsung 840 EVO 240GB Raid0 CASE Silverstone SG10 DISPLAY Philips BDM4065UC 40" UHD

Nice.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I work for Best Buy and believe me when I say that this employee is screwed, the transit numbers are right on the boxes and it won't take long for corporate to crack down. I see that the Reddit profile was deleted but it won't take long before the employee is found out.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K | Motherboard: ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz DDR3 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Case: Fractal Design R4 | Storage: 240 GB Intel 530 Series SSD (Boot) 1 TB Seagate Barracuda (Data) | OS: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview | PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W Bronze | Cooler: Corsair H75 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 non RGB w/ blue switches | Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB | Headset: Corsair VOID Yellowjacket | Laptop: ASUS Q550LF 

they are not the source! their post was made on the 14th, this was made on 13th: http://www.3dcenter.org/news/erste-euro-haendlerpreise-und-liefertermine-zu-radeon-r300-modellen-von-gigabyte-msi-sapphire

the LTT thread is here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/386419-3xx-series-prices-for-euro-zone-leaked/