Best way to contact Linus?

Go to solution Solved by Kyuubixchidori,

GUYS GUYS GUYS, 21st century here. quadcopter with a USB drive with your message to their new office.

or if you want to troll, quadcopter with a floppy drive with your message to their new office.

/s

PM or email

What would be the best way to contact Linus?  :lol:

Carrier Pigeon.

(Jesus Christ, this has been liked almost 20 times)

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

why

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

PM him on the forum, he generally responds if it's not a waste of time

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Best ways to get in touch of anyone on LMG is really via a PM through the forum.

But keep in mind that not every PM will be replied to, depending on how you word it, etc. If it's an appreciation thing, then you'll probably get a "Thanks! :)" back, but if it's bluntly asking for something, then it's can just be ignored.

Paper airplane with a sticky note and a piece of chewed gum on it.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

There's a Linus Stalker Coalition that meets once per week. They will probably welcome you.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

linus is in the middle of some calibrations

sry shepard :/

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I saw him pop up earlier and lock a forum thread. So he's defiantly around on the forums, so maybe posting a question for him on here would be appropriate?

PM and tweet are best for non-commercial cases. If you are interested of advertising or sending products for overviews, use LMGs email or PM @nicklmg. For anything forum related @Slick.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Smoke signal ofc 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Carrier Pigeon.

Everyone do this, so Linus walks out to his car one morning and there's thousands of birds just waiting for him.

GUYS GUYS GUYS, 21st century here. quadcopter with a USB drive with your message to their new office.

or if you want to troll, quadcopter with a floppy drive with your message to their new office.

/s

PM or email

That would actually probably make them laugh like crazy.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Everyone do this, so Linus walks out to his car one morning and there's thousands of birds just waiting for him.

That would actually probably make them laugh like crazy.

Quadcopter, check

USB stick, check

Near Canada, yeah.....

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Just don't use pigeons. It will probably be arrested for spying on Linus.

Carrier Pigeon.

(Jesus Christ, this has been liked almost 20 times)

Just make sure it not a lovely, plump, speckled pigeon.I hope you get the reference.

Just make sure it not a lovely, plump, speckled pigeon.I hope you get the reference.

(I do not)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

(I do not)

Oh well. It's from Black Adder goes forth (a British comedy) when he gets the message to go over the trenches by bird, he kills the pigeon and eats it to claim he never got the message. 

Oh well. It's from Black Adder goes forth (a British comedy) when he gets the message to go over the trenches by bird, he kills the pigeon and eats it to claim he never got the message.

That's fucking hilarious!

Spoiler