Do you think Jaden Smith is stupid?

SIGSEGV

Background: Jaden Smith is the son of Will Smith, and he says of what seems to be alot of stupid stuff

I don't think he's stupid, like a lot of people. I think he's actually quite smart but doesn't know how to put into words very well.

For example: The infamous:

How can mirrors be real when our eye's aren't real

Could be rewritten as:

How can what we see in a mirror be a true reflection of reality if what we see with our eyes isn't

And now it seems less stupid.

My point is that I think he's actually a smart kid, it's just that your first impression is that he is stupid because what he says in written in such a way. But I think you should look beyond your first impressions

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

No, he is a dumb f*ck.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Ffs bringing up 3 year old crap? No I don't think he's retarded. I think hes an average kid going through his "edgy wannabe philosophical phase" that many kids have and he unfortunately has the internet and a spotlight on himself.

He is special.

And he gets lots of attention, so he is doing something right I guess?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

As Will Smith said: "I was dumb when I was young, but I didn't have Internet access so I was dumb in private"

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Yep, he seems a few crayons short of a carton. 

jaden-smith-tweets-3.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

He's not stupid, but he is quite the pseudo intellectual. What he says isn't smart, but a lot of teens go through a phase where they think they are smarter than everyone else.

Everyone knows that one asshole that read Nietzsche, and would quote the ever living shit out him.

God know that he didn't understand anything, or alteast very little.

Being Will Smith's son probably doesn't help that.

http://www.psmag.com/books-and-culture/a-guide-to-will-and-jaden-smiths-unifying-theory-of-the-world-58891

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

He is not retarded, he'd just trying to be deep. Jesus, how old are you that you create a poll titled 'Do you think Jaden Smith is retarded' and make an option 'potato'. What a stupid thread.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I usually don't care about people's language, but using the R word to describe somebody who you think is a little bit odd is incredibly offensive.

He is not retarded, he'd just trying to be deep. Jesus, how old are you that you create a poll titled 'Do you think Jaden Smith is retarded' and make an option 'potato'. What a stupid thread.

OP is 14, you can see that on his profile.

IW8simF.gif

And the potato thing is kinda obligatory on here

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I usually don't care about people's language, but using the R word to describe somebody who you think is a little bit odd is incredibly offensive.

Better?

How dare you?

Potato is love, Potato is life.

07.jpg

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Internet assembled psuedo philosophy to try and sound more intelligent than his peers. I knew guys like that when i grew up. Nothing out of the ordinairy

I don't mind it since i know that he will one day look back at those tweets and cringe so hard that he might just pull a muscle.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

OP is 14

Cannot say I am surprised.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

1) I'm 14

2) 'potato' option because it's an unspoken law of LinusTechTips

saw this on a science channel called Dnews

post-21562-0-51300000-1432751440_thumb.j

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

2) 'potato' option because it's an unspoken law of LinusTechTips

You're unaware of the connotations of the word 'potato' and the word 'retarded'?

He knows what he's doing.

If he chooses to believe in thetans and Zenu and space planes and all that other goofy junk, maybe it is best for him not to trust his eyes or any other perceptions. Certainly not her logic. 

Expression is a really important matter.

Intelligence is something debatable.

He's just a teenager and he craves attention.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

How do we know this poll is real if our votes aren't real?

I really don't know anything about him so I wouldn't know.

jJbsSxn.png

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

You're unaware of the connotations of the word 'potato' and the word 'retarded'?

Nope... That was never my intention

Not stupid but young.