Do you think Jaden Smith is stupid?

SIGSEGV

How do we know this poll is real if our votes aren't real?

I really don't know anything about him so I wouldn't know.

Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

jJbsSxn.png

If I'm not mistaken the rear end of a second car is tethered to a properly assembled one via a large metal bar on the back end of the front vehicle, basically being towed.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

I am so glad for online dictionaries right now.

For a moment I though you are trying to curse me.

Not only stupid, but talentless as well.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

If I'm not mistaken the rear end of a second car is tethered to a properly assembled one via a large metal bar on the back end of the front vehicle, basically being towed.

WtlRPPh.jpgsYq2Hyb.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I think he's a potato.

That is all.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

WtlRPPh.jpgsYq2Hyb.jpg

First one's just two black guys wearing the same outfit, you'll notice they're in slightly different positions, and if you look at the brim of the hat the guy in the back seat's wearing you'll notice a scuff mark not present on the other mans hat.

A cat looking out the window at another cat, I'm more interested in what's sprawled out in the yard there.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

How else would he get attention. Working hard being a good actor like his father? Nope.

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m

First one's just two black guys wearing the same outfit, you'll notice they're in slightly different positions, and if you look at the brim of the hat the guy in the back seat's wearing you'll notice a scuff mark not present on the other mans hat.

A cat looking out the window at another cat, I'm more interested in what's sprawled out in the yard there.

You're real fun at parties, aren't you? :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I thought it was satire?

If he chooses to believe in thetans and Zenu and space planes and all that other goofy junk, maybe it is best for him not to trust his eyes or any other perceptions. Certainly not her logic. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle

I'm pretty sure space planes are a real thing?

tumblr_lqniyut6Pn1qf2dlx.gif

Prop driven space planes? 

Do you not know about Scientology?

Ehh, a little bit. 

Ehh, a little bit. 

Xenu used prop driven space planes to drop ancient humans into volcanoes or some such. And that's where thetans come from. 

And, of course Xenu would use prop driven aircraft in space because L. Ron Hubbard was an uneducated charlatan sci-fi writer turned prophet who knew nothing about jets or rockets. 

To be fair though, it's no more silly than any other religious stories. 

Xenu used prop driven space planes to drop ancient humans into volcanoes or some such. And that's where thetans come from. 

And, of course Xenu would use prop driven aircraft in space because L. Ron Hubbard was an uneducated charlatan sci-fi writer turned prophet who knew nothing about jets or rockets. 

To be fair though, it's no more silly than any other religious stories. 

Oh, I thought you meant actual space planes, you know, the ones used for space travel.

Oh, I thought you meant actual space planes, you know, the ones used for space travel.

Oh no. Guess I should have specified.