Colorful to Become World's Second Biggest Graphics Card Vendor in 2015, surpassed MSI, ASUS and Gigabyte

ahhming

My God...how comes I've never heard or seen this brand?

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

"Palit, which has sub-brands including Galaxy, Gainward and Point of View"

what the hell !!! i didnt know this i hate when companies do shit like this

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

If the heatsink wasn't offset on the first one I'd like it.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

wtf is that first card why does it have extra heatfins sticking out are you suppose to mount a 120mm fan there? but the other cards look fine

All this talk about big threats to the other manufacturers, and yet, I've never heard of them. Until they make a presence in markets outside of China, I'm not too concerned.

I had a 9800 GTX+ from them in my old computer.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

"Palit, which has sub-brands including Galaxy, Gainward and Point of View"

what the hell !!! i didnt know this i hate when companies do shit like this

Why? It's marketing.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

China really has no stile or sense in any way:

liquid nitrogen?

post-230352-0-46132000-1432580600_thumb.

good for windowless build

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Never heard of them nor seen there lineup anywhere, so how can they be this big? Hmmmmmm fishy.

Chinese market is bigger than western markets. And they're extremely isolated.

I'll never forget that card that came with it's own pots of paint for it :D

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

My 580s were Palit. The cooler was what I'd describe as "adequate". They throttled in Summer, but Cooler Master's awful Cosmos case was responsible for that. Modding the case to have side-panel fans and moving to the Air 540 fixed that problem. They offered precisely zero overclocking headroom though. The stock OC (to 783MHz) was right on the border of what the cooler could handle. Their new JetStream cooler looks somewhat more decent, though they've gone the whole Gold route which looks awful.

So while not terrible, I'm definitely going to stick with Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, EVGA or Sapphire from now on.

pls no

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

1237739-gtx-680-colorful-computex2012-02

colorful-gtx680-crazy-vga-cooler-02.jpg

that sh*t looks better than 90% of the GPU's on our market, at least in my mind.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm pretty sure they didn't count integrated GPUs, because Intel would probably be on the top then.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I'm pretty sure they didn't count integrated GPUs, because Intel would probably be on the top then.

I am pretty sure that the title says Graphics Card Vendor

I have not seen an Intel Graphics card as of now,

An please, do not mix up GPU with Graphics card

-snip-

-snip-

How does this not break the PCI-e slot??

Actually a quick Google search and I found this isn't the first time they went overboard with GPU cooling:

Colorful-680-1.jpg

This is a Passively cooled 680! 32 heat pipes... Why? (PCper) (Chinese source?)

Never heard of this "Colorful" before, but now I really want one if they video cards. They look so nice, like, colorwise.

COMIC SANS

How does this not break the PCI-e slot??

Actually a quick Google search and I found this isn't the first time they went overboard with GPU cooling:

Colorful-680-1.jpg

This is a Passively cooled 680! 32 heat pipes... Why? (PCper) (Chinese source?)

OMG WOW, i'm surpised that a case didnt break in half with that card. Which card is that?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

that sh*t looks better than 90% of the GPU's on our market, at least in my mind.

And you need a tower case for them (I'm just saying this because they are enormous). Now imagine 3 or 4 way SLI. You'd end with some shit looking like it came straight from Bioshock Infinite.

Am I the only one?

6a.jpg

Mini-Boombox-MP3-iPhone-Speaker.jpg

Edited by Bouzoo

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

That gpu looks like it's made by a harley biker, chrome all the things!

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

And you need a tower case for them. Now imagine 3 or 4 way SLI. You'd end with some shit looking it came straight from Bioshock Infinite.

YES

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs