Colorful to Become World's Second Biggest Graphics Card Vendor in 2015, surpassed MSI, ASUS and Gigabyte

ahhming

I've always wanted one of their cards, but I've never been able to find a vendor that sells them in/to the USA

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

OMG WOW, i'm surpised that a case didnt break in half with that card. Which card is that?

As I typed under the image, a passively cooled GTX 680.

I don't know how you are supposed to fit it in a case. If it was on the top slot it interfere with the CPU, so I guess you would put it in a lower slot? But that weight man...

China really has no stile or sense in any way:

1237739-gtx-680-colorful-computex2012-02

colorful-gtx680-crazy-vga-cooler-02.jpg

I need it. I so need it. It makes no sense, and is impractical as fuck, but I NEED IT.

China really has no stile or sense in any way:

1237739-gtx-680-colorful-computex2012-02

colorful-gtx680-crazy-vga-cooler-02.jpg

I can imagine that will suffer from 2 major problems. 1. SAG. and 2. I feel for the PCIE port which has to hold that monster in. 

Don't think Asus, MSI, or Gigabyte will have too much trouble if any of those companies try expanding outside of China...

Palit are amazing though. Colourful, no idea. Do they own PowerColour / Club3D?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Like the first card for being colorful. It would be perfect if it doesn't have that extended out heatsink. The dragon logo has a similar style to the one found on MSI, as well as the unicorn on the Galaxy Calibre.

2woejpk.jpg

That Air-Kit can double as a cheese grater and vegetable slicer. :lol:

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

A few questions:

1) How do these cards stay put without ripping out the PCI-e slot? From the images provided, they look REALLY HEAVY. The only case I can think of where it makes sense is if the entire Chinese PC market is based on horizontal cases. 

2) The first card (the rainbow-coloured unit) has the heatsink blob (useful for nothing) extended very far into where the 3.5 in. bays would be located. Who thought this would be a good idea? Not only does it take up useful space, but these random pipes (in general) will cause more airflow issues than it may resolve.

3) Notice for the second card (the yellow-gold unit), they left the SLI port open. With the extraneous pipes in the way, and the amount of PCI space they consume, what is the point?

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I'm honestly not surprised.

Palit is an Asian brand available throughout Asia even in Singapore. And honestly their Jetstream cards perform very well, especially when you take into account that their cards are almost of the same price as reference compared to vendors like MSI or Asus which charge a premium.

they can't even spell colour correctly. they spelt it the american way. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

they can't even spell colour correctly. they spelt it the american way. 

well, more people spell it color than colour.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

well, more people spell it color than colour.

and they don't know that they are all wrong :(

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

and they don't know that they are all wrong :(

English is a very malleable language, it really does not has a standard to it and changes over time. We take other languages words as our own and modify them for us to use.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

English is a very malleable language, it really does not has a standard to it and changes over time. We take other languages words as our own and modify them for us to use.

eye knoticed 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

@SeriouslyMikey : More rainbows for you !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

palit? really...i thought zotac will be bigger

There are so many bloody heatpipes  :mellow:

I bet they make these specifically for nVidia cards.

(jkjk)

As long as they are cheap and they make a couple "minimal" looking cards I think they will sell, im not one for this ricer look.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

@SeriouslyMikey : More rainbows for you !

Love me some rainbows. I wish I could afford to sleeve my cables rainbow. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Love me some rainbows. I wish I could afford to sleeve my cables rainbow. :D

Why not braid them yourselves ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Why not braid them yourselves ?

That's what I mean. Just no money :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Lol have you seen their 980?

Colorful-iGame-GeForce-GTX-980_PCB.jpg

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Lol have you seen their 980?

That's a 12+2 Phase power delivery system, for those of you too lazy to count, and they use an absurd amount of Tantalum.

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx |