NVIDIA Under Attack Again for GameWorks in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

CtW

an-ad-hominem-attack-your-argument-must-

I really needed an excuse to use that picture.

You still don't know what an ad hominem argument is yet do you? 

I am not attacking him to avoid proving a point or to side step a point he has made, he is delusional in his own right and doesn't actually have any evidence to support any of his claims.  You can't us argumtentum ad hominem against someone who is delusional and doesn't know what he is talking about.  It becomes simply stating a fact.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Hahahahahah!  delusional much?  :rolleyes:

You are such a fanboy, you see anyone who sits on the fence as an nvidia fanboy/whitenight/shill/whatever.

I laugh so hard at the pointing me for being a fanboy when I never owned AMD hardware, only Intel and NVIDIA xD ... maybe it's because I get through you guys, and the fanboy attack is kind of a easy insult, without being a insult - you know what I mean!

Maybe you are the one being a bit delusional, either by thinking I'm a fanboy, or maybe because you think you are sitting on the fence :)

But no ofense taken, it's all good ;)

I laugh so hard at the pointing me for being a fanboy when I never owned AMD hardware, only Intel and NVIDIA xD

Maybe you are the one being a bit delusional, either by thinking I'm a fanboy, or maybe because you think you are sitting on the fence :)

But no ofense taken, it's all good ;)

I see what you are trying to do.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I see what you are trying to do.

Or you just thinking you are seeing stuff, wich points out to the delusional part...

Or you just thinking you are seeing stuff, wich points out to the delusional part...

you're a terrible troll, sorry. You need to be a lot more subtle than that if you want to get me going.

EDIT: purplemonkeydishwasher.

I really needed an excuse to use that picture.

have you got anything to contribute to this thread except sit and watch and insert ad hominem and nvidia lied comments ? i swear all the comments i've seen from you over the last week involves either "ad hominem" or "nvidia lied" tags.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

have you got anything to contribute to this thread except sit and watch and insert ad hominem and nvidia lied comments ? i swear all the comments i've seen from you over the last week involves either "ad hominem" or "nvidia lied" tags.

Have you nothing to do on LTT than complain about other persons PSU´s and other irrelevant crap .

Have you nothing to do on LTT than complain about other persons PSU´s and other irrelevant crap .

all you have ever said over the past month is ad hominem on nvidia threads where people try to educate you and nvidia lied comments from you, if you anything to really say relevent to the discussion other than farm post counts on the same things and over and over, i'd suggest you actually think what you type rather copy pasting the same things over and over,

wait,

have i ever told you the definition of insanity

P.S

i can't believe google has 511 results for you saying nvidia lied lel 

post-21562-0-98860200-1432115841_thumb.j

post-21562-0-97096500-1432115846_thumb.j

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

you're a terrible troll, sorry. You need to be a lot more subtle than that if you want to get me going.

EDIT: purplemonkeydishwasher.

A troll accusing me of trolling:

MS said that AMD stole mantle from the DX working fils, This is a fact because Nvidia confirmed it and so did Intel who was working in getting their igpu to work with DX12 also.  This is a cold hard irrefutable fact that I don't need to provide a citation for or backup in anyway.  You must simply accept it is a fact and stop disagreeing with me.

A troll accusing me of trolling:

You think that's trolling? That's merely illustrating how silly your claims are.  Trolling is not supposed to be obvious, it is supposed to come across as a legitimate opinion or belief that upsets your emotional balance.

At worst my post is a thinly veiled mocking of your ignorance.  At best it is a light hearted illustration of how we must remember to not voice personal opinion as a fact without evidence. It also, more importantly, stands as a stark warning to all others not to blindly believe the shit people post on forums.

You think that's trolling? That's merely illustrating how silly your claims are.  Trolling is not supposed to be obvious, it is supposed to come across as a legitimate opinion or belief that upsets your emotional balance.

At worst my post is a thinly veiled mocking of your ignorance.  At best it is a light hearted illustration of how we must remember to not voice personal opinion as a fact without evidence. It also, more importantly, stands as a stark warning to all others not to blindly believe the shit people post on forums.

My claims supported by official sources? The ones that you still ignored several times, just because it didn't suit you xD?

Shall I recall the posts you made about Richard Huddy, or Johan Andersson, discrediting them? Or when you invalidated everything because NVIDIA said it was working for some years on DX12, even though it doesn't invalidate anything about Microsoft using Mantle lol?

Right... I think you are the one who should rethink your position, stop missinforming, and stop trolling. 

It will never end.  "Every reprisal is itself an act of aggression, and every act of aggression triggers immediate reprisal." - Taran Zhu, 2013.

AH YEAH! I just experienced that little cut scene two days ago. :D

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q