How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

So if i date a girl who's a senior and i'm a freshman, is that totally like wicked awesome or is it just plain weird?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

So if i date a girl who's a senior and i'm a freshman, is that totally like wicked awesome or is it just plain weird?

Are you totally wicked awesome? Then it's in the eye of yourself! Does she care about you the same way you care about her? Who cares what others think!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The LinusTechTips forum is my trusted source for advice on women.

Better get my canoe ready for the flood, if you know what I mean. 

I'm going to tag an actual women since those are existent on this forum :P @BurgerBum

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Are you totally wicked awesome? Then it's in the eye of yourself! Does she care about you the same way you care about her? Who cares what others think!

But then there's the hard part. Choosing which senior to date. If you want to see them, their twitter links are in http://linustechtips.com/main/statuses/user/22427-terrytek/?status_id=83444

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

But then there's the hard part. Choosing which senior to date. If you want to see them, their twitter links are in http://linustechtips.com/main/statuses/user/22427-terrytek/?status_id=83444

If you're choosing between girls then you really don't have any sentimental attachment to them. Get to know them better before selecting them from a group. That just makes you look like an ass xD

+1 for learning to cook. so many times I've been absolutely mauled by a girl after I cooked for her.

I think those are post-hibernation bears you've been feeding, my friend.

Kinda subjective but my girlfriend likes me and my intense interest in computers and technology.

I don't cook, I barely have any hair (I use to when we first started dating though)...

I wouldn't exactly hug someone from behind, it's not a good idea if you aren't actually dating yet. Some women find it creepy, so I'd just not bother with that.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Come your first kiss - don't fret everything. It's a first for everybody and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Remember, you probably won't be with this person forever and it will all be a distant memory after awhile.

Challenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Does it count if I can cook 2-minute noodles?

I mean, who doesn't like a good spot of Top Ramen?

Kinda subjective but my girlfriend likes me and my intense interest in computers and technology.

I don't cook, I barely have any hair (I use to when we first started dating though)...

I wouldn't exactly hug someone from behind, it's not a good idea if you aren't actually dating yet. Some women find it creepy, so I'd just not bother with that.

Well then she likes you for who you are which is great!

Also, I have hugged a gal from behind who I though was.. ahem... interested and can say that positive things became of that so ya. All girls are different, of course.

If you're choosing between girls then you really don't have any sentimental attachment to them. Get to know them better before selecting them from a group. That just makes you look like an ass xD

But i love them all equally. But i want someone i can love and cuddle with every day.

But i love them all equally. But i want someone i can love and cuddle with every day.

You have to be biased toward one of them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

You like them all on a physical level - not a mental and emotional one - and need to get to learn them. The longer your conversations, the more you giggle (and you will, no matter how cold and soul-less you are :P) the longer you're going to be smiling like an idiot every night as you go to sleep thinking about her.

So talk to all of them, of course, and figure out who you match best. Pretty easy.

I'm a total chick magnet, can confirm all of these :P

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

You have to be biased toward one of them.

I have a little bias towards one, but other than that, it's pretty equal.

Me while reading this:

Hang out with mostly girls as friends (and mostly not-straight ones at that) and you learn things every day xD I had to keep a few NSFW things out though....

You like them all on a physical level - not a mental and emotional one - and need to get to learn them. The longer your conversations, the more you giggle (and you will, no matter how cold and soul-less you are :P) the longer you're going to be smiling like an idiot every night as you go to sleep thinking about her.

So talk to all of them, of course, and figure out who you match best. Pretty easy.

One of them i actually got to know, one actually has a class with me, and the other one i actually know how she feels over twitte.r

I have a little bias towards one, but other than that, it's pretty equal.

That's your answer.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ