How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

I've dated a 21 year old before. (im 17). My current girlfriend is a freshmen and I'm a senior. Not weird.

I would say it's not about age but maturity. A 14 year old and a 20 year old - weird. 14-18, not so bad, but there can be a maturity gap in there which can make things weird. Depends on the people, of course.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

To the internet! Girls exist on there.

Or you could find a group that does things that you enjoy and maybe you'll find a female member there...

Doesn't mean anything.

I would say it's not about age but maturity. A 14 year old and a 20 year old - weird. 14-18, not so bad, but there can be a maturity gap in there which can make things weird. Depends on the people, of course.

I agree. Although it gets weird if you're trespassing past the ages of consent. As you get older, I feel as if age has a lot less to do with it. I mean a 17 year old dating a 15 year old sounds kind of weird on paper now but a 20 year old dating an 18 year old sounds normal. It's all about maturity.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

You know.. except different people like different things... lets not make a hasty generalization here.

Might want to make your disclaimer easier to see...

Is it really that hasty?

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Doesn't mean anything.

You could find somebody and go from there...?

Seriously, stop being so narcissistic - I made an open guide to interpret and you don't like it. My opinions are not, therefor, invalid. It's not all about how your opinions are not mine and are therefor wrong.

I'm laughing my ass off reading these topics where people don't know how to handle girls. 

I'm laughing my ass off reading these topics where people don't know how to handle girls. 

I would hope this is not one of those topics :P

You could find somebody and go from there...?

Seriously, stop being so narcissistic - I made an open guide to interpret and you don't like it. My opinions are not, therefor, invalid. It's not all about how your opinions are not mine and are therefor wrong.

Narcissistic is how I would describe you honestly -_- I mean, the openingspost alone, and then when I challenge you on some of those points you say 'nope, drugs not okay'

Well that isn't true, you either think it involves a completely clean person or an extreme addiction case.

And a lot of your other points aren't so clear cut either. (and yes you admitted this, which is good, meaning you're not actually narcissistic)

But you know what, I will leave it alone then.

lel

All I can say

Thank you for recognizing a joke, as a joke.

Inb4 "OM YOU'RE SEXIST" lol

they were funny because they are based partially in reality : P

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Thank you for recognizing a joke, as a joke.

Inb4 "OM YOU'RE SEXIST" lol

they were funny because they are based partially in reality : P

I'm not that... Tumblr - I've since learned and have avoided it.... IQ points were re-harvested the day I left xD

LinusHighSchoolTips for dating

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

So if i date a girl who's a senior and i'm a freshman, is that totally like wicked awesome or is it just plain weird?

I thought you meant Senior Citizen at first until I realized that you said freshman afterwards.

Not much of this is right from my personal experience, also a lot of this is very subjective to the girl....

Not much of this is right from my personal experience, also a lot of this is very subjective to the girl....

As I said in the OP

We still don't understand how they work m8, we know how to split atoms, but women are one of those mysteries of the universe.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

We still don't understand how they work m8, we know how to split atoms, but women are one of those mysteries of the universe.

The only other mystery that I know of is why @thekeemo will never like SSDs...

The only other mystery that I know of is why @thekeemo will never like SSDs...

I know a guy like that. He SWEARS that he's fried 6 of them in less than 3 months each. all 1tb drives. Which sounds like absolute bullsh*t unless he's doing some absolutely crazy sh*t.

And he claims "normal desktop use"......yeah, bullsh*t

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I know a guy like that. He SWEARS that he's fried 6 of them in less than 3 months each. all 1tb drives. Which sounds like absolute bullsh*t unless he's doing some absolutely crazy sh*t.

And he claims "normal desktop use"......yeah, bullsh*t

Well he won one and claimed it caused BSODs and stuff... It was the AMD R7 SSD.

How long of a relationship should i have with before i can actually start touching butts and not making it feel awkward?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

For the NSFW version, just look for LinusSexTips, hosted by Linus JustTheTips

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

How long of a relationship should i have with before i can actually start touching butts and not making it feel awkward?

A couple months IMO and be in an actual relationship. She has to initiate the butt touching :P

For the NSFW version, just look for LinusSexTips, hosted by Linus JustTheTips

I thought about doing an NSFW one but that wouldn't go down so well if you know what I mean ;)