How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

I'm a total chick magnet, can confirm all of these :P

Octavialicious: Stud 2015

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

One of them i actually got to know, one actually has a class with me, and the other one i actually know how she feels over twitte.r

If one told you how she feels about you and it's a positive thing then just freaking ask her out. At worst: one down, two to go.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Any tips on shutting a girlfriend up when she is talking too much? xD.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

One does not simply explain women ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

If one told you how she feels about you and it's a positive thing then just freaking ask her out. At worst: one down, two to go.

I would, but tbh, i'm a bit of a sissy. i just don't like the fear of rejection. and plus, how do i ask her?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Any tips on shutting a girlfriend up when she is talking too much? xD.

You don't. If you do, expect a face slap.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I would, but tbh, i'm a bit of a sissy. i just don't like the fear of rejection. and plus, how do i ask her?

Thing is, you think you're a sissy, but that's you telling yourself that. Being afraid of rejection is normal but it's not a core part of you. Tell her you like her and you want to spend some time with her (name an exact time, place, location).

You don't. If you do, expect a face slap.

Damnit.

All the makeout sesh

I can't makeout while driving lol.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

One does not simply explain women ... 

12738d9a34c6f3e73f6ae20bcfef7b2a2e504164

Never try to argue with them and they're fairly straightforward really. xD

Thing is, you think you're a sissy, but that's you telling yourself that. Being afraid of rejection is normal but it's not a core part of you. Tell her you like her and you want to spend some time with her (name an exact time, place, location).

IDK really. i mean she likes poetry, and she's vegetarian, and she just loves cute things. idk where to start.

hmmm , i have most qualities minus being able to play an instrument ... well ok i can play the violin but i don't like to hahah , and i lack some confidence. not sure why the pretty girls turn me down for dates , its those ones that ruin my confidence.  

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

If I was afraid of rejection then I would never be able to upgrade my system over time.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

If I was afraid of rejection then I would never be able to upgrade my system over time.

That's probably why i never wanted to upgrade my Q6600.

IDK really. i mean she likes poetry, and she's vegetarian, and she just loves cute things. idk where to start.

TBH that sounds exactly the opposite of you :/

I mean, if you get along with her well and can talk for hours on end then I don't see why you can't simply pack a vegetarian lunch one day, sit next to her while she eats or ask to eat alone with her and show her that you can make a few changes on the backburner because they mean something to her, and therefor to you.

Having a strong pun game worked out for me, so add that.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Never try to argue with them and they're fairly straightforward really. xD

I was going to find that pic but my Internet is so slow that speedtest crash while I was testing ... Damn you AAG ( America-Asia Gateway ) for being broken again ... 

They are not straight forward at all ... You have to learn Body language when you're dating with a women ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

hmmm , i have most qualities minus being able to play an instrument ... well ok i can play the violin but i don't like to hahah , and i lack some confidence. not sure why the pretty girls turn me down for dates , its those ones that ruin my confidence.  

If you are good with rhythm then try drums. If you like the feeling of tapping your fingers down and creating music then go piano. Whatever you zone out to when listening to music, whatever you enjoy the most while taking it in, that is what you should be doing. I like to sing because, guess what, I like most male vocalists voices.

TBH that sounds exactly the opposite of you :/

I mean, if you get along with her well and can talk for hours on end then I don't see why you can't simply pack a vegetarian lunch one day, sit next to her while she eats or ask to eat alone with her and show her that you can make a few changes on the backburner because they mean something to her, and therefor to you.

Problem is, i really can't go without my meat. You see, i like respect meat very religiously, but i don't see why i can't go vegetarian for a day. And plus, i really don't know where she hangs out during lunch, probably with her senior or junior friends.

I was going to find that pic but my Internet is so slow that speedtest crash while I was testing ... Damn you AAG ( America-Asia Gateway ) for being broken again ... 

They are not straight forward at all ... You have to learn Body language when you're dating with a women ... 

That's all part of the learning process. Some girls don't use body language as expressively as other girls. 

Also, late night laptop wireless internet :P 

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4347560370

If you are good with rhythm then try drums. If you like the feeling of tapping your fingers down and creating music then go piano. Whatever you zone out to when listening to music, whatever you enjoy the most while taking it in, that is what you should be doing. I like to sing because, guess what, I like most male vocalists voices.

well thats understanadable , perhaps ill try and not make peoples ears bleed when i sing , i kinda like singing even tho im usually off key xP 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Having a strong pun game worked out for me, so add that.

Can't say all girls like puns but the best types of girls do have the greatest sense of humor (as in dad jokes all day long) xD

Problem is, i really can't go without my meat. You see, i like respect meat very religiously, but i don't see why i can't go vegetarian for a day. And plus, i really don't know where she hangs out during lunch, probably with her senior or junior friends.

Excuses! Find some time along with her, tell her you really like her and want to get to know her and then eat lunch with her! From then on you guys can orient yourselves at lunch however you want.

Can't say all girls like puns but the best types of girls do have the greatest sense of humor (as in dad jokes all day long) xD

Excuses! Find some time along with her, tell her you really like her and want to get to know her and then eat lunch with her! From then on you guys can orient yourselves at lunch however you want.

She loved mine, and even better she's has a strong game too.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

well thats understanadable , perhaps ill try and not make peoples ears bleed when i sing , i kinda like singing even tho im usually off key xP 

Well, at 20, your voice should have settled a bit so try humming a lot when alone. I got a lot of vocal range by intimating car sounds, believe it or not xD 

That's all part of the learning process. Some girls don't use body language as expressively as other girls. 

Also, late night laptop wireless internet :P

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4347560370

How dare you hurt a wounded man ... You are literally kippering me !!!

Also , side note , the average speed of 3G in my country is 1,71 Mb/s . Yup ... Broken Internet is broken ... 

Also , you should use sign language to sway a women ... If she knows sign language , that's a keeper ...