How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

She loved mine, and even better she's has a strong game too.

Ugh, girl I've liked for quite some time now has a strong pun game and I hate it because I really missed my opportunity with her. She still talks to me regularly and knows I like her but she feels otherwise about me :/

Whatever you do, never wait to tell a girl how you feel about her because things can only go downhill after a certain amount of time. She liked me for a solid chunk of time and I came up with all sorts of excuses as to why I couldn't ask her out but really, in the end, I was just too scared because she meant a lot more to me than other girls I had known before.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well, at 20, your voice should have settled a bit so try humming a lot when alone. I got a lot of vocal range by intimating car sounds, believe it or not xD 

i still have my voice crack a bit here and there when i try to get a higher tone xD its slightly embarrassing, i shall try to hum (i assume that more of a warmup ?)  

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Can't say all girls like puns but the best types of girls do have the greatest sense of humor (as in dad jokes all day long) xD

Excuses! Find some time along with her, tell her you really like her and want to get to know her and then eat lunch with her! From then on you guys can orient yourselves at lunch however you want.

I wish i really could find her during lunch though. i can't really find her at all, and our high school is huge.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How dare you hurt a wounded man ... You are literally kippering me !!!

Also , side note , the average speed of 3G in my country is 1,71 Mb/s . Yup ... Broken Internet is broken ... 

Also , you should use sign language to sway a women ... If she knows sign language , that's a keeper ... 

We have sign language classes at my school. However I would prefer to take two comp science classes in one year than to learn something on top of French. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Ugh, girl I've liked for quite some time now has a strong pun game and I hate it because I really missed my opportunity with her. She still talks to me regularly and knows I like her but she feels otherwise about me :/

Whatever you do, never wait to tell a girl how you feel about her because things can only go downhill after a certain amount of time. She liked me for a solid chunk of time and I came up with all sorts of excuses as to why I couldn't ask her out but really, in the end, I was just too scared because she meant a lot more to me than other girls I had known before.

Yeah I very much second this.

I asked her out with a pun by the way. I'm very proud of that tbh.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I wish i really could find her during lunch though. i can't really find her at all, and our high school is huge.

Ask her where she eats?

i still have my voice crack a bit here and there when i try to get a higher tone xD its slightly embarrassing, i shall try to hum (i assume that more of a warmup ?)  

Youtube is going to explain better than I can. Let's just say that humming the tones that my ear liked got me to the point where, before puberty hit like a train, I could sing Let It Go without a hitch.... boy I miss those tenor days.

I don't think that humming would be really much of a warmup to a choir teacher though. Stuff that stretches out the diaphragm and helps articulate the lips - work on those.

We have sign language classes at my school. However I would prefer to take two comp science classes in one year than to learn something on top of French. 

I'm learning French this summer 

Another way of finding the perfect girl ... Write a message in Binary/Morse code ... Nerdy couples FTW !!!

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Ask her where she eats?

Yeah, another issue. She doesn't really eat in one place. she just hangs out in random places and eats.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Youtube is going to explain better than I can. Let's just say that humming the tones that my ear liked got me to the point where, before puberty hit like a train, I could sing Let It Go without a hitch.... boy I miss those tenor days.

I don't think that humming would be really much of a warmup to a choir teacher though. Stuff that stretches out the diaphragm and helps articulate the lips - work on those.

gotcha , ill look around for some help on the world wide web :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

@STRMfrmXMN you still around?

It isn't so black and white OP!!!!!

-_ -

While you are right In general, opinions, tastes, people, they all differ.

This is more of a guidelines thing, not a perfect guide.

Slipped my mind earlier but I have a near perfect way to get the ladies , wear a well fit suit . They will fall for you almost instantly xP

Haha I remeber I was at a wedding and then at the dance a lot of the girls seemed to want to dance with me even tho I suck xD coincidence ? I think not xP

Spoiler
Spoiler

Girls?!

I haven't seen those for a long, long time....

I need help desperately, being a pc person and going to an all guys school has sorta lowered the number of girls i know....

a summer on, and the sand dunes weren't there. and so it goes. the same sea, roaring, mocks our impermanence. and so it goes....

The LinusTechTips forum is my trusted source for advice on women.

Better get my canoe ready for the flood, if you know what I mean.

Paddle faster, I can still hear banjo music ;)

Although never having had a girlfriend, this is pretty obvious advice for me these days. However, the absolute best advice I can ever give, is to be their friend first, lover second. It goes for both guys and girls, at the end of the day the key to a good relationship is being able to enjoy your time together just talking and having fun. It poses the risk of being friend zoned, but it's what everyone wants when it's all said and done.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Paddle faster, I can still hear banjo music ;)

Although never having had a girlfriend, this is pretty obvious advice for me these days. However, the absolute best advice I can ever give, is to be their friend first, lover second. It goes for both guys and girls, at the end of the day the key to a good relationship is being able to enjoy your time together just talking and having fun. It poses the risk of being friend zoned, but it's what everyone wants when it's all said and done.

i agree, there's a saying said that

"your wife is your best friend"

its true i mean you sleep,eat,play,cry,laugh together for years, so being friend with her is the key

*Remember, I am not a licensed, professional girl so I may be wrong. Remember, every girl is different.

Yup-yup. I can tell you know that a lot of what is listed is not exactly on point to what I like or dislike. For example, confidence in men these days means being an asshole...and I hate that. But the cooking part is true across women at least for me. :lol:

One does not simply explain women ... 

The only thing that can ever be considered "truth" in this world.

But that's why we are so awesome. :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

1)Maybe?

2)Check

3)Check

4)Nope

5)Nope

6)Nope

7)Nope

8)That sounds more like something you would do after you were with someone

9)I can cook a little

10)Don't do that

11)Don't do that

12)Don't do that

Ok, so the good news is that I don't do any of the bad stuff, I might wanna work on the whole 'making myself more presentable' thing though

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

It isn't so black and white OP!!!!!

-_ -

While you are right In general, opinions, tastes, people, they all differ.

This is more of a guidelines thing, not a perfect guide.

It is a guideline; not a simply rubric exactly.

So yes, they all differ. This just seems to be a general guideline for how girls usually look at you.

"Does hardcore drugs, can cook nothing but cereal, and does nothing with his time. Yeah, I'll pass."

*Writes topic about girls while being a male*

Sir, Step away from the topic

You should see my friend group. All the females. And they have taught me well.

Girls?!

I haven't seen those for a long, long time....

I need help desperately, being a pc person and going to an all guys school has sorta lowered the number of girls i know....

To the internet! Girls exist on there.

Or you could find a group that does things that you enjoy and maybe you'll find a female member there...

So if i date a girl who's a senior and i'm a freshman, is that totally like wicked awesome or is it just plain weird?

I've dated a 21 year old before. (im 17). My current girlfriend is a freshmen and I'm a senior. Not weird.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

You know.. except different people like different things... lets not make a hasty generalization here.

Might want to make your disclaimer easier to see...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^