guess my punishment

Tocsin_786

so heres a fun little thing. 

today i accidently shut off my alarm clock instead of going to snooze and i fell asleep for half an hour longer and missed the bus, at times like these i would sleep till 9AM and call the school and say "hello i am "Tocsins" uncle, and he cant come to school today because he is sick", so then the attendance lady would be like "oh ok no problem" but today when i called she caught me and said "yea i have spoken to your uncle before and you are not him, are you Tocsin?" my heart instantly skipped a beat. she quickly called my uncles personal number and my uncle didnt say much except yell at me, but i didn't care about that. 

what do you think will be my punishment in school tomorow? 

note: my real name is not tocsin. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Probably nothing, maybe they will call you down and yell at you.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Nothing...

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Detention?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

why didnt you just tell your uncle you overslept and drop you off

Since it's for skipping days I'm guessing they won't suspend you?

Maybe you'll have to make up the time on the weekend? j/k

Edit: But they might keep you after class? :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

why didnt you just tell your uncle you overslept and drop you off

he was at the hospital looking over my grandma. i didnt wanna disturb him even though he was a block away.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

he was at the hospital looking over my grandma. i didnt wanna disturb him even though he was a block away.

from my experience a guy comes to your class and call you outside and say you missed 1st and 2nd period and you say OK and he leaves

from my experience a guy comes to your class and call you outside and say you missed 1st and 2nd period and you say OK and he leaves

ill probably get called down to the dean, tell her that this is the first time out of my 4 years in high school that i have gotten called down and she will probably let me go since its my first. 

um 

Nothing? they can't do anything to you because of it I skip all the time

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

say its ur other uncle

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Keelhauling.

It is what i would've done

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

hmm. depending on your country maybe lashes.  When I was in high school, one of my friends got tased 15 times every day for a week because he didnt go to class.  

they might even burn you in front of the school.

or nothing because anything but college they cant really do anything to you that affects you and your life after 3 days.  

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

so heres a fun little thing. 

How old are you and what country are you in?

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Detention.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

How old are you and what country are you in?

18 and the US.

@Tocsin_786 Why do you call somebody from the school? Dont they mark when you were in school and when you weren't? Here, we have a website where teachers write grades and if the person was or wasnt at school. If we werent at school we will have to bring a note from our mothers/fathers to the teacher with a reason why we weren't. The teacher will mark that theres a reason why we werent at school. If we dont bring these notes and have like 30 lessons we werent in, we will have to go to the director of the school.

You are lucky if they dont mark anything.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

@Tocsin_786 Why do you call somebody from the school? Dont they mark when you were in school and when you weren't? Here, we have a website where teachers write grades and if the person was or wasnt at school. If we werent at school we will have to bring a note from our mothers/fathers to the teacher with a reason why we weren't. The teacher will mark that theres a reason why we werent at school. If we dont bring these notes and have like 30 lessons we werent in, we will have to go to the director of the school.

You are lucky if they dont mark anything.

Instead of bringing a note, we can just call on. But if we forget to call that when we have to bring in a signed note explains why

Since it's for skipping days I'm guessing they won't suspend you?

I don't get suspensions but it would be pretty hilarious if he got suspended for skipping school.

"You didn't want to go to school so we will punish you by forcing you to not go".