guess my punishment

Tocsin_786

I don't get suspensions but it would be pretty hilarious if he got suspended for skipping school.

"You didn't want to go to school so we will punish you by forcing you to not go".

I've been suspended for skipping school. At the time, it was worth it. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Instead of bringing a note, we can just call on. But if we forget to call that when we have to bring in a signed note explains why

Update us on the punishment. If you get one thats BS.. :D People have strict schools if you are going to get detention for lying. We dont get detentions even if you yell at the teacher saying "suck my dick". Ofc you will get into some shit. Detentions arent used here.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Shit, once I got a car in high school, I would go to welding class in the morning at the tech center, then when I got back to my actual high school, I would just go to the attendance lady and sign myself out and leave.

Had 22 "unexcused absences" sophomore year, still passed, even though that was 2 more than they allow for. Only other kid who had better grades than me that year (in the same level of classes, not advanced classes or anything), was also the only other kid to have more absences than me.

Yeah....my high school was a shit hole.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I've been suspended for skipping school. At the time, it was worth it. 

Wut? I dont know why that would do something. My classmate skipped over 90 lessons in one grade but the next year he was still there. Your schools are strict.. :wacko:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Shit, once I got a car in high school, I would go to welding class in the morning at the tech center, then when I got back to my actual high school, I would just go to the attendance lady and sign myself out and leave.

Had 22 "unexcused absences" sophomore year, still passed, even though that was 2 more than they allow for. Only other kid who had better grades than me that year (in the same level of classes, not advanced classes or anything), was also the only other kid to have more absences than me.

Yeah....my high school was a shit hole.

Lol over 90 here.(classmate). Still was studying in the school.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Wut? I dont know why that would do something. My classmate skipped over 90 lessons in one grade but the next year he was still there. Your schools are strict.. :wacko:

Eh, the school I went to was a heap of junk. Nothing like college. I skipped 3 months of college before they even called my parents to say I was missing from lessons. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Lol over 90 here.(classmate). Still was studying in the school.

What the fuck? HOW?

I used to routinely get kicked out of english class for reading 600-900 page sci-fi/fantasy books, while the rest of the class was reading tiny paperback books that I could finish in a day. (and I'd finish my books in a week).

Principle would ask why I didn't read what the rest of the class was reading, and I would answer "I already finished it the first week we got the book"...after that, he just let me sit in the office and read during english period.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

nvm

What the fuck? HOW?

I used to routinely get kicked out of english class for reading 600-900 page sci-fi/fantasy books, while the rest of the class was reading tiny paperback books that I could finish in a day. (and I'd finish my books in a week).

Principle would ask why I didn't read what the rest of the class was reading, and I would answer "I already finished it the first week we got the book"...after that, he just let me sit in the office and read during english period.

I never read the books in school. Just looked at the pages and slowly flicked through. Only time I read was when it was my turn to stand up and read. Still passed English :D

What the fuck? HOW?

LoL. Destroying English class FTW. I am recking it right now. Its so boring... Once in a while we have to pick 50 words that we dont know from an english book. I am like "bitch I know all the words that are in this little book". I just pretend I dont know the words. I get 10's all the time. While others.... Jesus Christ. I cringe when they say "I go walking". Theres only 2 girls that are almost on my level. I am bad at maths(got a 4/10) but there jaw drops then I show them my english grades and they call me a geek. The funny thing is I dont even study english at home. My not real father(I dont remember that word) moved in our country when I was 10. He spoke english. My mind was just learning it.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Eh, the school I went to was a heap of junk. Nothing like college. I skipped 3 months of college before they even called my parents to say I was missing from lessons. 

3 months? Damn. I dont want to teach you how to live or anything but how can you let yourself do that? Isnt college important? School is pretty useless. The only lessons that are important for moving to the top of your life is  : Maths, Mother language, English. Other shit like fizics, chemistry,geography is useless. In school we have these books that you write in and shit. Practice books translated. A friend gave me a practice book for geography that has all of the 40 pages filled already. Now I just sit there and waste 45 minutes of my life. Brilliant. And fizics..... I just f hate that sh.... In my eyes its like some language from the 10th century.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

3 months? Damn. I dont want to teach you how to live or anything but how can you let yourself do that? Isnt college important? School is pretty useless. The only lessons that are important for moving to the top of your life is  : Maths, Mother language, English. Other shit like fizics, chemistry,geography is useless. In school we have these books that you write in and shit. Practice books translated. A friend gave me a practice book for geography that has all of the 40 pages filled already. Now I just sit there and waste 45 minutes of my life. Brilliant. And fizics..... I just f hate that sh.... In my eyes its like some language from the 10th century.

Eh, there's a post about why on another thread that has sunken down the Off Topic section of this forum. Find that and you find the answer as to why I was away from college for so long. 

At my school the security guards would probably hunt you down...

My school has security guards to, they carry stun guns and a handgun

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

ACE which is the dumbest thing in the world. Instead of going to class you sit in an "ACE" room the entire school day and do work and if you don't have work, you just sit there and if you sleep or use your phone, you get another day. I, personally, have not gotten it, but i know kids that don't care so they would sleep in ACE and they're in ACE almost everyday

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

Eh, there's a post about why on another thread that has sunken down the Off Topic section of this forum. Find that and you find the answer as to why I was away from college for so long. 

Is the thread all about you not going to college? maybe I can find that. Theres like 50 threads a day so I dont think I will find anything... Can you tell me?

Ummm .. looked on your topics. Nothing.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Wait school can punish you, shucks... if a school tried to do anything other than teach me there'd be a lawsuit so far up there backside it'd be coming out there mouth. 

hanging_5.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

ACE which is the dumbest thing in the world. Instead of going to class you sit in an "ACE" room the entire school day and do work and if you don't have work, you just sit there and if you sleep or use your phone, you get another day. I, personally, have not gotten it, but i know kids that don't care so they would sleep in ACE and they're in ACE almost everyday

At my school we have the same thing but it's called ISS

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

At my school we have the same thing but it's called ISS

The heck... School are stupid beyond comprehension...

Is the thread all about you not going to college? maybe I can find that. Theres like 50 threads a day so I dont think I will find anything... Can you tell me?

Ummm .. looked on your topics. Nothing.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/357648-just-remember-this/

Just don't like repeating something like that. :P 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/357648-just-remember-this/

Just don't like repeating something like that. :P

Sorry  :unsure: Fucking depression. I remember when I moved schools. I mean... its not really bad. But its shit. You just have to fight for it. If you dont, you will be eaten just like in the wild.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

You're not good at this, I can't believe you would pretend to be someone without having access to their call log or blocking calls to your school's number

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Spankin' ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Probably detention though or writing an essay on how bad you are.

Or this:

simpsons-cp-9569608.jpg

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/