Experiences with non-techies

A friend asked me if he should get a new custom PC, I naturally offered to build on.

Later on he said "yea I mean I run everything at 60FPS" I facepalmed at this moment!

thing 

A friend asked me if he should get a new custom PC, I naturally offered to build on.

Later on he said "yea I mean I run everything at 60FPS" I facepalmed at this moment!

thing

I'm confused

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

thing 

Yeah how is this bad though? I mean is it because he wanted a new PC that may be because A: he uses monitor that is higher than 60hz or B: he can run games 60FPS but he may not be able to run with decent graphics settings.

My generation is so idiotic that they don't know the difference between a .JPG and a .PDF:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quote from guide START----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. JUST GO TO MICROSOFT PICTURE (IF YOU HAVE IT) AND JUST TURN IT 90 DEGREES.

HOW CoMe MS. ---- SENT IT TO US HORIZONTal

--- why u say CUM

r we supposed to write if he did good during his presidency

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quote from guide END---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such fu*king stupid people. 

Things not right here:

1. It's called Windows Live Photo Gallery, not fucking "MICROSOFT PICTURE."
  2. It comes god damn pre-installed with Windows. What are you, an idiot?
  3. Some people don't run Windows. For all I care, I could be running Ubuntu or the idiotic Mac OS.
  4. ITS A FUCKING PDF. HOW DO YOU OPEN THAT IN PHOTO GALLERY?
  5. What does the Social Studies assignment have to do with this?
  6. Ms. ---- sent it to you horizontal because her scanner is different. Be glad that I actually scanned it for you at all.
  7. For the love of whatever you believe in, please take a typing class!
  8. You guys are truly idiots. I really need to share with you a GUIDE on how to ROTATE A PDF?

Another one of my colorful Linus-like rants. :P

My generation is so idiotic that they don't know the difference between a .JPG and a .PDF:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quote from guide START----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- why u say CUM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quote from guide END---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things not right here:

3. Some people don't run Windows. For all I care, I could be running Ubuntu or the idiotic Mac OS.
  6. Ms. ---- sent it to you horizontal because her scanner is different. Be glad that I actually scanned it for you at all.
  8. You guys are truly idiots. I really need to share with you a GUIDE on how to ROTATE A PDF?

How about you rotate their screens?

--- why u say CUM

Things not right here:

I remember seeing this. Maybe from you maybe not but I definitely remember this

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I remember seeing this. Maybe from you maybe not but I definitely remember this

Yeah you saw it from me, it was my document and I don't think anybody in my class is on LTT. @Yummychickenblue didn't remember it so I put it up again.

Well you could always just overclock all of them and hope they die of heat.

They are not overclock-ready...

I suppose we could just remove their heatsinks?

So their sweat glands?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Oh why didn't you buy the unlocked version?

Yeah you saw it from me, it was my document and I don't think anybody in my class is on LTT. @Yummychickenblue didn't remember it so I put it up again.

YAY you care about ME!

Interesting, did he mention the price?

He didn't, he said that best buy was keeping the price confidential.

I heard also from Linus and @Slick that they will be in the form of Best Buy salesmen and you can upgrade to the Geek Squad edition.

He didn't, he said that best buy was keeping the price confidential.

I heard also from Linus and @Slick that they will be in the form of Best Buy salesmen and you can upgrade to the Geek Squad edition.

oh where will they be working?

Really? I have only ever tried Wine and for someone who really is not that good at programming in whatever language Ubuntu accepts I found it hard to use.

well, you don't have to use WINE directly there are quite a few ways to game on Linux

http://www.desura.com/

http://www.playonlinux.com/ (<----- is WINE based)

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

oh where will they be working?

I'm actually not sure yet.

I hear you can purchase them and deploy them into various locations.