Experiences with non-techies

Plays a console but doesn't want to tell.

Yeah a console in your walk-in closet.

You dont know each single one of my friends. when they have something they brag it and shove it in my face e.x "HERES MY IPHONE 5 BITCH TASTE IT! MMM" "Duuude i have assassins creed 4 black flag" and "Hey have you heard the ps4? yeah i bought it.. seems cool."

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

You dont know each single one of my friends. when they have something they brag it and shove it in my face e.x "HERES MY IPHONE 5 BITCH TASTE IT! MMM" "Duuude i have assassins creed 4 black flag" and "Hey have you heard the ps4? yeah i bought it.. seems cool."

So you are saying one of them has a console?

How about you confuse them with your computer-talk?

So you are saying one of them has a console?

yeah just one guy and he's a dick. i come to his house and he has no games for the ps4... literally just plain.

How about you confuse them with your computer-talk?

Theyre easily confused when i say "socket 775" and theyre like "is it a toy?"

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

"Would you like to see how many threads I have?" ;D

they think thread is related to needles

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

@AlwaysFSX @Yummychickenblue

Anyway im goin to sleep, its late.

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Wow it's noon for me. Good Night I guess :D

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I don't like different time zones. It's only 1:48PM here.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

bla bla bla...

1) My ex-girlfriend got a macbook pro.

there, I fixed it for you

I don't like different time zones. It's only 1:48PM here.

Your one hour ahead of me

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Your one hour ahead of me

Oh well the good news is that @WinNut gets out of school in an hour and he's fun.

EDIT:

in 20 minutes not an hour.

Oh well the good news is that @WinNut gets out of school in an hour and he's fun.

You knowing that is not creepy at all /sarcasm

You knowing that is not creepy at all /sarcasm

oh well I am just bored right now and he is usually pretty funny. 

oh well I am just bored right now and he is usually pretty funny. 

Yes I agree although that still creepy you know that :P

EDIT:

in 20 minutes not an hour.

It's Saturday! Did you forget?

But I'm always busy on Saturday and never get around to LTT until like 2PM.

Did I show you guys the epic fail comment that somebody put on a google drive document? (Note to self, never to god please never give my class editing permissions on my documents again)

Just so you know I hate video games (long story, please don't ask why), and was asking a kid what educational value a game has, and they said that you learned how to download them.

Mind you, these are iOS worshippers, so think about that.

I was explaining to a kid why I will never use iOS as my main platform because it just doesn't support the type of applications that I require and he was just like "but it supports everything!"

I did a face desk, a facepalm just didn't cut it.

It's Saturday! Did you forget?

But I'm always busy on Saturday and never get around to LTT until like 2PM.

Yeah I forgot what day it was at the time of posting.  :)

Did I show you guys the epic fail comment that somebody put on a google drive document? (Note to self, never to god please never give my class editing permissions on my documents again)

No you didn't, do tell.

Once I get on my pc I'll show you guys.

I nearly fell out of a chair laughing when i saw it, the document was a guide to my class explaining how to flip a PDF around (yes they are that stupid, just right click on the goddamn document and hit rotate!)