GTA 5 PC graphics options in full

I'm still interested if this will run on my HD 4870

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Just about...

Sig under construction.

What is pause game on focus loss? I assume it's when you alt tab in a game and it just pauses it .

Exactly

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

EDIT: Apparently old Titans had 6144, not 43

Old Titan, Titan Black and 6GB 780.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

fixed

Ok, im confused we're still in VS' post...

Edit:Ok now its not.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

dat 29hz refresh rathe tho lol

Finally a game that can actually use 4gb of vram without using 16x msaa.

It's not that surprising, they are at 3840x2160.

4GB out of 6GB for very high 4K. Not too shabby. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

It's not that surprising, they are at 3840x2160.

It actually is, most current games don't do that even at 4k (yep I tried ^^)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Just about...

I know about min specs, but still it is to min.... don't Know

HD 4870 is 7yo card.... if she can run this even on min specs.... that's impressive

No FOV slider? TB will hate it.

This is something I've never quite understood. I've played games with a wide range of FOVs and many games that let you change it. In games that let you change it I just set it to whatever the max is but games that supposedly have bad FOVs like Metro 2033 don't bother me at all. 

I guess some people get motion sick from it? 

29Hz what?

This is something I've never quite understood. I've played games with a wide range of FOVs and many games that let you change it. In games that let you change it I just set it to whatever the max is but games that supposedly have bad FOVs like Metro 2033 don't bother me at all. 

Ever played the original Bad Company on consoles?

Chill guys, they're probably just going out via a single HDMI so they would be limited to 29/30Hz

CPU  Intel i7 5820k Motherboard Asus X99-S  RAM  32GB (8x4) Kingston Hyper X Fury GPU EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 iCX Case Fractal Design R4 Windowed Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Crucial M500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU Corsair RM1000 Display 2x Asus VS239HV Cooling  Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard  Corsair K70 RGB Mouse Logitech G502 Gaming Surface Razer Golitahus Extended Speed

Even with all these mouse sensitivity options, I'll still be playing with an Xbone controller.

GTA is just a controller game, y'know.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Cannot wait.

Even with all these mouse sensitivity options, I'll still be playing with an Xbone controller.

GTA is just a controller game, y'know.

^Heresy!

post-78731-0-58926700-1428508268.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I really hope that they just forgot to set the refresh rate to 60Hz and left it at 29Hz. I was on the fence with buying GTA: V but I definitely won't buy it if it won't go to 60Hz.

so i wonder what settings i will have to turn down for cpu bound stuff. phenom ii 1055t @ 3.2ghz

I really hope that they just forgot to set the refresh rate to 60Hz and left it at 29Hz. I was on the fence with buying GTA: V but I definitely won't buy it if it won't go to 60Hz.

As mentioned before, there could be other things that cause that. They could be using one of the cheaper 4k monitors and/or are using HDMI 1.4. They even advertised the game to run at 60fps.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

I got motion sick from dead island but no others, my statement was more of a joke :P

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Ever played the original Bad Company on consoles?

No I have not. I have played Metro 2033 which is a game thats been said to have a bad FOV though. 

It desperately needs an FOV-slider. After have been playing CS:GO now for a few months, I won't settle for less.

*Drops challenge flag*

Hold on hold on, what kind of GPU has 6143mb of video memory?

6 GB = 6144 MB. 1 MB off isn't out of the ordinary.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit