Jayztwocents has lost it...

CoolaxGaming

Amazing what this thing can do to other cards, eh?

NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-TITAN-X-03-680x263.jp

BURNED!!

As I understand, the $250-300 price point isn't exactly the high-end price point.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

And he is going to be rocking triple titan x. 

So high end has a whole new meaning to him. 

Must be nice to have gifted hardware or helluva discounts. 

Oh yay, a GPU thread! cheerleader-happy.gif

Keep it clean people, we'll be keeping an eye on this.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Thats ok, he's still horrendously fat to the point where his belly literaly pours out of his pants as a serious muffin top. I'll prefer having a lower end gaming setup then diabeetus from playing too long on a e-peen setup.

Nice enough guy but jesus dude, hit the tread mill

Wow, you're real nice.

JayzTwoCents has done a fair bit about his weight. He used to weigh way more than he does now, and still bikes daily to lose more and stay fit. Just because a guy probably slips on a couple of words though means you have to result to being a shitty human being.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

you expect highly of humanity...

Actually I don't. I find humanity as a sad example of the animal kingdom. I have no hopes for it, I only find amusement out of constant screw-ups they commit.

Thats ok, he's still horrendously fat to the point where his belly literaly pours out of his pants as a serious muffin top. I'll prefer having a lower end gaming setup then diabeetus from playing too long on a e-peen setup.

Nice enough guy but jesus dude, hit the tread mill

Tell me if you can ride a bike for 50 miles up and down hills and mountains, because he can. And I doubt you can.

Tell me if you can ride a bike for 50 miles up and down hills and mountains, because he can. And I doubt you can.

You assume a lot

You assume a lot

If you're going to talk shit then you should know the whole story. He's working on his weight, you're just being an asshole about it for no reason whatsoever.

If you're going to talk shit then you should know the whole story. He's working on his weight, you're just being an asshole about it for no reason whatsoever.

Good to know he's making an effort, I retract my previous harsh statement then. I"m just so damn sick of hearing peoples health issues as a result of poor judgement calls while being in this hobby and then pointing fingers beyond themselves but Jay apparently is doing something about it vs all the other youtube "Woo is mee" peeps

Nvidia cards have higher performance than AMD. I'm sorry if your AMD card is never reviewed, tech reviewers want to focus on the better brand, even if the p2p is shit. 

Edit: Also some people still consider the 980/Titan high-end while the 970/290s mid-range. 

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

Wow, you're real nice.

JayzTwoCents has done a fair bit about his weight. He used to weigh way more than he does now, and still bikes daily to lose more and stay fit. Just because a guy probably slips on a couple of words though means you have to result to being a shitty human being.

He addressed the muffin top issue already. He said the only way he could get rid of it is to have it removed by having it cut off. He decided to live with it. I dont know if that is true or not im no doctor but at least hes trying to live a healthier life.

Good to know he's making an effort, I retract my previous harsh statement then. I"m just so damn sick of hearing peoples health issues as a result of poor judgement calls while being in this hobby and then pointing fingers beyond themselves but Jay apparently is doing something about it vs all the other youtube "Woo is mee" peeps

I'll take back what I've said too then. It's good to know someone's situation before commenting on it because you never know if they have a disease or if they're actually working on the problem. Go compare this video to one from a few months ago, he has lost a good amount of weight in this short time. 

He addressed the muffin top issue already. He said the only way he could get rid of it is to have it removed by having it cut off. He decided to live with it. I dont know if that is true or not im no doctor but at least hes trying to live a healthier life.

Wow, i've never heard of that and i've seen people lose even more weight then he did. Must be something rare or its just a lot of excess skin thats not shrinking back down for some reason

not even the 980

there can only be one end, and the titan X is at the end because its the best performing GPU

the 980 is pre-end since it comes before :)

Over priced? Sounds about right.

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

Over priced? Sounds about right.

lol of course

since when was the best of anything not overpriced?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

-snip-

-snip-

Guys, if he is calling a 290x non high end, that means the 780, 970, 780ti are also not high end.

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Guys, if he is calling a 290x non high end, that means the 780, 970, 780ti are also not high end.

I don't really watch him that much. I do like him because he pays for everything and he has a job. He does it as a hobby. I guess to him the high end card he is talking about is price point only which makes sense. AMD 300 series should clear that up for him. I don't think you should hate on him like your title says.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

He might simply be referring to a single 290 or 290X not shaping up against the SLI/Crossfire graphics solutions we're seeing more often, or since its Jay, he might have just misspoke.

He might simply be referring to a single 290 or 290X not shaping up against the SLI/Crossfire graphics solutions we're seeing more often, or since its Jay, he might have just misspoke.

I think its rather the second. He said "card" not "cards"

Never knew this topic would go on the front page   :blink:

See I don't view high end as just the very best card. It should be a grouping of cards.

At this point, atleast for me, the 290 barely makes it in and 290x is in the high end.

Wow, i've never heard of that and i've seen people lose even more weight then he did. Must be something rare or its just a lot of excess skin thats not shrinking back down for some reason

It is true. If you are over weight and then workout to lose said weight, your skin is still going to be very stretched where the fat was. the only way to fix that is surgery where they literally cut chunks of skin off to get rid of the extra and then sow it back up.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!