Jayztwocents has lost it...

CoolaxGaming

I don't care if my card is not high end.

It only cost $300 and on par with most 970 and sometimes 980.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

lol of course

since when was the best of anything not overpriced?

They are K not the best but K :P

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

They are K not the best but K :P

it is the best...

nothing outperforms it atm

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It is true. If you are over weight and then workout to lose said weight, your skin is still going to be very stretched where the fat was. the only way to fix that is surgery where they literally cut chunks of skin off to get rid of the extra and then sow it back up.

IMO depends on the age in which you decide to lose said weight.

it is the best...

nothing outperforms it atm

I could almost swear the R9 390X was...was going to stomp it but ya know....only time will tell.

Amazing what this thing can do to other cards, eh?

NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-TITAN-X-03-680x263.jp

290x is a old gpu , was released in 2013.

Çompare that to amds flagship gpu.

Oh wait it loses? And the 295x2 is cheaper at the same time.

The titan X is brand new more efficient and has a very recent architecture , AMD needs new gpus. 

290x is a old gpu , was released in 2013.

Çompare that to amds flagship gpu.

Oh wait it loses? And the 295x2 is cheaper at the same time.

The titan X is brand new more efficient and has a very recent architecture , AMD needs new gpus. 

It's not like I can disagree with you there. It just so happens that Nvidia released another king of the hill card that now makes everything below it move a tier down. If you want to go with price brackets then yeah a 290(x) is a mid tier card with high end performance.

But as it stands, they're not high end anymore.

It's not like I can disagree with you there. It just so happens that Nvidia released another king of the hill card that now makes everything below it move a tier down. If you want to go with price brackets then yeah a 290(x) is a mid tier card with high end performance.

But as it stands, they're not high end anymore.

Yeah they are old now .

Two 290x dont beat a titan x by muçh , about 25% according to pç per titan x review.

Old hardware loses its steam fast , just look at the amd processors xD

Time really got to those.

Yeah they are old now .

Two 290x dont beat a titan x by muçh , about 25% according to pç per titan x review.

Old hardware loses its steam fast , just look at the amd processors xD

Time really got to those.

Though the thing with AMD processors is they're not even old at this point, they're ancient.

290Xs are still very powerful, but the Titan X is just... insane...

Titan X is overpriced, but there is no competition. It's like 8800 Ultra, but whereas 8800 GTS and GTX existed when 8800 Ultra came around, now the same equilevants of Titans are being held out until the competition requires nVidia to step up their game. And like 8800 Ultra, yes, the GTX Titan X is overpriced. Not flagship-overpriced like how 980 is to 970, but just plain "lack of sanity" overpriced.

Sure there are some prosumer purposes, like 3D-modeling where you can justify a Titan (since the other option is a Quadro with largely no performance benefits for most users), but for someone looking to play videogames it's an expensive piece of hardware with limits (thermals etc.) and perks (VRAM) inserted into all the wrong places. I wouldn't be surprised if it's left to rot like how the original Titan was, with it's drivers and everything.

If you consider GTX 980 high-end, I'd say then the high-end consists of GTX 970, GTX 780 TI, GTX 780, R290X, R290 as well, because those cards are within fair distance away from each other. I leave out the R9 295X2 because it's a dual-GPU card.

I could almost swear the R9 390X was...was going to stomp it but ya know....only time will tell.

Rumors do say a lot but I will wait for official benchmarks. When does the AMD 300 series come out again?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Rumors do say a lot but I will wait for official benchmarks. When does the AMD 300 series come out again?

June/July this year and then the mysterious 980ti comes out after July. I hope the benchies turn out to be true! 

It's not really top end any more. The 290X is equivalent to the 970, the 290 is equivalent to... I guess an underclocked 970. That's kind of what happens when one company releases its next line of GPUs before the next, they get to redefine what "top end" actually means. When AMD get around to releasing something then they'll have a top tier product again.

Of course it's still high-end. It's closer to the top than it is to the bottom...

You notice how many AMD Fanboys have totally ignored that he says "sorry, I mean 280, 285"

I may have a 970 but I always acknowledge the greatness and cheap prices of AMD cards yet you guys can't even read through some of the comments.

Please watch the whole video and read other comments before you go all haywire....

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40

Don't be an nvidia fanboy....

Jay is an admitted Nvidia fanboi and he likes to troll. Don't be offended.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro