LGBT community

carguy86

Couple of sets of news from me.

Came out to my Dad yesterday. Very much in an awkward manner. I was gloomy AF because my best friend wanted to change our relationship status (so I thought), so I told my Dad all of that. He didn't comment about my sexuality yesterday. Earlier on today, my Dad said "When did you know you were [...] a fast eater".

I'm also going to a new years party with some local furs. I'm down to Melbourne, meeting up with a guy, then we'll roam around until the party. 

What's everyone doing for new years?

2 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Kudos to you for being declarative like that. I'm still "in the closet."

I'm in the same situation - I think most of my family would be supportive, but I can't really be sure (they seem pro-LGBT, but it may be a different story if/when I come out) :/

17 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Probably tearing apart my project bike to try and install a new horn (it requires a 30A fuse and more wiring) as well as waiting on my parts order to come in.

3 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Cooking ? ?‍? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Ahh! The thread is somewhat on topic now!

3 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Not too much. Mostly just hanging around doing whatever.

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

9 hours ago, Xirhanna said:

I'm a very assertive person sometimes... but most of the time I'm super like subby.  xD  You should just declare yourself.  :D

I choose not declare myself because of my parent's strong held beliefs. I'd rather not discuss that in detail here because of the forum CS. :/ But I tell my close friends that I'm pansexual, no problem. 

7 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I'm working until 3 hours before midnight, so I got some time to celebrate. Maybe I'm going to buy some apple cider this time around and not alcohol.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

1 minute ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I'm working until 3 hours before midnight, so I got some time to celebrate. Maybe I'm going to buy some apple cider this time around and not alcohol.

Apple cider (even though I don't like apples, cider's OK) would be better than alcohol. Didn't that go bad last time?

My "tradition" for the past few years has been to get out my old PowerMac G4 and blare music on it through my attached Apple Pro Speakers. I'm weird, I know. What does everyone else do?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

32 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I choose not declare myself because of my parent's strong held beliefs. I'd rather not discuss that in detail here because of the forum CS. :/ But I tell my close friends that I'm pansexual, no problem. 

OH, well that’s good. :)  Maybe they’ll come around someday.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 Ghz Quad-core  Motherboard: Dell 088DT1  RAM: Generic Dell 2x4 GB DDR3  GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Superclocked  Case: Corsair Carbide Series 400C - White (with Cooler Master LED Strips)  Storage:  Seagate Barracuda 1 TB  PSU: EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W  Monitor: Asus VS247H-P - 23.6 Inch  Cooling: 3x Corsair AF120 and 3x Corsair SP120 Case Fans  Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (Corsair MM300 Gaming Mouse Pad)  Headset: Logitech G930 7.1 Surround Sound Headset  OS: Windows 10

8 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Dropping my daughter off and my grandmother and then getting shitfaced with my wife and neighbours.

New years is a fantastic time of year where we mix copious amounts of alcohol and explosives. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Jesus Christ UPS.  Package got here, ish... It's literally sitting at the facility and they just forgot to throw it on the truck or something for delivery.  So I won't get my keyboard until Tuesday now.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

42 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

Jesus Christ UPS.  Package got here, ish... It's literally sitting at the facility and they just forgot to throw it on the truck or something for delivery.  So I won't get my keyboard until Tuesday now.

I'm convinced that all US postal systems are the worst thing ever.

I've got two packages scheduled for delivery today, and they both say "on their way to reno"

Well the mailman is already out, so I'm calling BS on that delivery today.

I've only had bad experiences with DHL, the most recent one being a damaged tube of Arctic MX-4. Thankfully Newegg came through and sent me a replacement tube, this time through FedEx, who delivered it intact.

35 minutes ago, Daring said:

I've only had bad experiences with DHL, the most recent one being a damaged tube of Arctic MX-4. Thankfully Newegg came through and sent me a replacement tube, this time through FedEx, who delivered it intact.

How tf do you break a tube of thermal paste

4 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

It was smashed up in shipping.

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Here just let me put this package through a freaking hydraulic press before giving it to the customer

They ordered flat rate

It arrived like this:

2 hours ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Apple cider (even though I don't like apples, cider's OK) would be better than alcohol. Didn't that go bad last time?

I don't remember what I did close to midnight last year but alcohol was involved. I'd like to keep the memories. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

2 hours ago, Volbet said:

Dropping my daughter off and my grandmother and then getting shitfaced with my wife and neighbours.

New years is a fantastic time of year where we mix copious amounts of alcohol and explosives. 

I've been told to bring the all important Goon Sack. So being drunk in inevitable.

There's no way we are setting off illegals, the apartment that the party is at, is in the CBD of Melbourne. Also noted, I'm not sure what direction the apartment is facing, so we might not even see the legal stuff. 

2 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Carefully.

2 hours ago, Daring said:

this time through FedEx

I'm frankly amazed that anything I get shipped FedEx is intact, as every box has a fucking hole in it.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

22 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Carefully.

I'm frankly amazed that anything I get shipped FedEx is intact, as every box has a fucking hole in it.

Slower mail services through USPS gets me sone chewed up results too. If one chooses shipping for a $200 anime set, do not ship via Media Mail. Thankfully, in my case, the packaging was done well enough that the contents were intact.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

8 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

Shirtless Linus woooooo!

Looks like his frequent badminton plays is paying off. But still #ImWithLuke and I approve of this message. 

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Slower mail services through USPS gets me sone chewed up results too. If one chooses shipping for a $200 anime set, do not ship via Media Mail. Thankfully, in my case, the packaging was done well enough that the contents were intact.

From my experience, USPS not only always brings everything in the appropriate amount of pieces that they should be in, but they, at worst, only take an extra day.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

It's New Year's Eve tomorrow and I feel like I'm missing something in the kitchen.