Don't paywall your videos

Neroon

We all know LMG has floatplane exclusives, we all know they mention that an 'uncut' version can be found on there as well at times. But afaik we always got the full 'proper' video, as in LMG giving us the video that is edited in a way to give us the best content for that length of the video. Basically, they would give us the best quality for our time.

And now that had changed. In the last video on Shortcircuit they cut out a piece to make it Floatplane exclusive. This is the same crappy method that plenty of others channels use to promote their patreon or other subscription services.

I don't watch channels like that, I don't want to pay for services like that, and if you are gonna offer me half a video, I'm not going to watch LMG channels either.

By all means, if your focus is on maximising profit, then go right ahead, you don't need to care at all about me or anyone else.

Just know that you will alienate a lot of viewers, and the legitimacy of LMG will be questioned when using these tactics. I have yet to see any professional channel to use these tactics. Don't lower yourself to the youtubers who made the shitty products that you tried, because those are the types who will pull shit like that.

Link to the video: 

Was already addressed.

image.thumb.png.a6e0f1d5936f895f82fc99339b474211.png

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

so.. i went to watch the video just to see how bad it was.. and you're 100% correct.. i see where they wanted to take this (that being the usual "youtube algorithm appeasing length, plus extras on floatplane"), but the editor cocked that up royally.