LGBT community

carguy86
10 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Same thing goes here. Just becuase homosexuals in the Middle East and Africa are being treated worse than homosexuals in North America, it doesn't invalidate the experience of homosexuals in North America. 

I don't think @wcreek is invalidating the situation of homosexuals in North America or anywhere else. All he's criticizing is the silence of a lot of LGBT/human rights activists in North America who have developed a myopic view when it comes to human rights of homosexuals from other parts of the planet. The worst thing a lesbian couple living in TX or AK experience when having a date is get shamed by everyone or not have their wedding cake made. In comparison to the flogging, incarceration, and death a gay man can experience while living in the Middle East like Saudi Barbaria.

Contrary to what mendacious "quasi-liberals" like this dude and this gal have said, women and LGBT people in Africa and Middle East are silenced when it comes to true, actual homophobia. Should we stop talking about the LGBTs in the Western world, of course not but those people from the Middle East need more allies and louder voices from the west and unfortunately, that's where many LGBT activists fall short.

28 minutes ago, Volbet said:

With that reasoning you run into two problems: 

1. The paradox of tolerance (Or in this case: The paradox of respect)
  2. A "chicken and the egg" - situation in terms of who is to respect first and whence the respect has to comes. 

To examplify the first point, should I show respect towards the woman who at one point called me "an unwated foreign element in society" and called my then 5 year old daughter "an undesirable mixed-race subhuman"?

Or should I respect my grandfather, who assisted the Nazi occupation in France with identifying and caputring jews and gypsies, disowned my mother for marrying my dad (whom he refered to as "a subhuman Aryan") and disowned both me and my sister for supposidly being mixed race?

I think you forgot to read what I posted:

7 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

This is why modern day feminists, LGBT activists, BLMers and social justice warriors have shot themselves in the foot. People have to understand that respect begets respect. If these modern day activists want true equality and respect, they should stop demanding validation and invading personal freedoms.

Let's say I'm a straight man with a loving wife and two kids and let's say we're from TX moving to CA. As a TX native, I'm not used to seeing two men holding hands in the public but I'm curious why. As the months passed, I've learned to respect their right to loving whoever they want what would happen if a SJW gay co-worker decides to grab my crotch while operating the photocopier and ask me to have sex with him to prove my support for equality? Definitely not and that homo is gonna get punched in the face and get reported to HR. 

The sad thing is that the words "racism", "misogyny", "sexism" and "homophobia" have lost their true definitions when SJWs conflate it with social issues that have nothing to do with it. Just look at the LGBT group in PA where they added black and brown colors to the LGBT flag. It's actually an insult to the memory of Gilbert Baker. SJWs also tend to do reverse racism or reverse sexism under the pretense of equality. If you're a white person, you should feel guilty of being white in order to sympathize with people of color. Some feminists would argue that a woman has the right to whatever kind of clothing she wants. I agree. But when it comes to men, men should stop wearing articles of clothing that are too revealing. So where is the equality in there? (emphasis is mine)

But you got me thinking for a few sentences with the chicken and egg problem and it does raise points. Going back centuries ago, there's indeed an obvious struggle for equality. I'm from the Philippines and when the Spaniards came to invade our country almost half a millennia ago, women are actually considered as second class citizens. In fact, first and second wave of feminists and human rights activist did a damn good job in raising concerns and getting the public involved in fighting for human rights without reverse prejudice and alienating personal spaces. That is not what is happening with the third wave of human rights activist.

31 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Said in another way: Should I (or we for that matter) respect that which ultimatly seeks to destroy me?

I wrote the phrase "respect begets respect" in conjunction to what many SJWs have failed to do. Just look at this trans activist who says that anyone who refuses to have a relationship with a trans person is discriminatory. And no, you don't have to respect a person who's done bad to you but all I'm saying is that alienating personal and private spaces and demanding validation is counterproductive to the quest for equality.

Spoiler

Isn't that demanding validation?

46 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Taken into a bigger context, then should a society respect the existence of forces that seeks to destroy it?

For example, where I live there has been quite the public debate about the islamic group Hizb Ut Tahrir. 

One one hand they are (like every other poliical group) allowed freedom of speech and freedom of assembly, but part of their politcal program is to abolish both of those freedoms. 

Essentially, what you have is a free society becoming the breeding ground for groups that seek to abolish the same free societies that allowed them to live. 

We are also right now infested by Islamic extremists who panders to what ISIS is doing just so you know our troops are currently at war although thankfully the extremists seems to be losing. Going back to what you've said, you cannot defeat extremism by imposing censorship. The only way to defeat a bad idea is to come up with a better idea backed by evidence to lure people away from becoming extremists regardless. 

595f7ad36aedc_Screenshot(193).png.caab04f639b8e06a95be9d9187227d49.png

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

37 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I don't think @wcreek is invalidating the situation of homosexuals in North America or anywhere else. All he's criticizing is the silence of a lot of LGBT/human rights activists in North America who have developed a myopic view when it comes to human rights of homosexuals from other parts of the planet. The worst thing a lesbian couple living in TX or AK experience when having a date is get shamed by everyone or not have their wedding cake made. In comparison to the flogging, incarceration, and death a gay man can experience while living in the Middle East like Saudi Barbaria.

Granted, but in that case it's just a change of topic to bring up the rights of homosexuals in the Middle East in a conversation regarding people in North America. 

I think the people who a disowned by their parents and their community for being homosexuals in the US would disagree with your idea of what the worst things are. 

Contrary to what mendacious "quasi-liberals" like this dude and this gal have said, women and LGBT people in Africa and Middle East are silenced when it comes to true, actual homophobia. Should we stop talking about the LGBTs in the Western world, of course not but those people from the Middle East need more allies and louder voices from the west and unfortunately, that's where many LGBT activists fall short.

But what are regluar people in the West supposed to do about discrimination in the Middle East. 

Protesting, signatures and disgruntled posts on social media are not going to change the minds and hearts of Middle Eastern theocracies. 

However, political action is, but that's no use if the rights of homosexuals aren't even secured in your own home. 

How is anyone in the LGBT group supposed to trust people like Mike Pence or Al Gore to talk for them on the international scene when they have been against them in the national scene?

I wrote the phrase "respect begets respect" in conjunction to what many SJWs have failed to do. Just look at this trans activist who says that anyone who refuses to have a relationship with a trans person is discriminatory. And no, you don't have to respect a person who's done bad to you but all I'm saying is that alienating personal and private spaces and demanding validation is counterproductive to the quest for equality.

Hide contents

Isn't that demanding validation?

That doesn't really take away from what I said. It just regresses the debate, becuase now the question is "what is respect"?

From what I could gather from the video, the essential starting point is in a Jacques Derrida-esque notion of informed consciousness.

Boild down, the argument seems to be "respect can't currently be achieved in the West, since disrespect is ingraind in our consciousness". 

Said in another way: "The reason you won't date a transgendered person is because that's what you've learned, not becuase it's a biological preference". 

The problem here, as I see it anyway, is that people are talking from two different paradigms. What some see as a demand for validation, they see as a demand for basic human dignity. 

We are also right now infested by Islamic extremists who panders to what ISIS is doing just so you know our troops are currently at war although thankfully the extremists seems to be losing. Going back to what you've said, you cannot defeat extremism by imposing censorship. The only way to defeat a bad idea is to come up with a better idea backed by evidence to lure people away from becoming extremists regardless. 

But what if you don't defeat the bad idea with a good idea? And how do we determine which idea are good and what ideas are bad?

There has (according to some studies) been a rise in islamic extremism in Europe over the last 15 years, so obviously those bad ideas aren't being defeated.

The same can be said about the rise of far-right nationalist and fascist movements. 

The thing is that what might seem like a good idea to you is a terrible idea to someone else. 

Where you see freedom others see slavery. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1e6b5f09054a9564def7f7bc43f1e6ef.png.16e362686626bb4c0f64ae625cca36be.png

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

17 minutes ago, Volbet said:

The problem here, as I see it anyway, is that people are talking from two different paradigms. What some see as a demand for validation, they see as a demand for basic human dignity. 

The demand for basic human dignity doesn't need alienation or imposing personal preferences to others.

And how do we determine which idea are good and what ideas are bad?

This are few criteria that I can think off. Is the idea for the betterment of everyone or only for the few? Does it impede basic human rights or not? When a group demands free speech, are they truly sincere by which it equal rights applying to both opposing ideas or only caters to one side of the argument? 

The thing is that what might seem like a good idea to you is a terrible idea to someone else. 

Where you see freedom others see slavery.

I don't know why. It could be the human psyche. I think both genetics and environmental factors affect predispositions and cognitive faculties. 

19 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

The demand for basic human dignity doesn't need alienation or imposing personal preferences to others. 

But what paradigm is that argued from?

Basically, what the video is trying to do is not impose a preference on anyone. What it is trying to do is argue that what you think is a personal preference is actually a social constructe, that is constructed in such a way that it descriminate against transgendered people. 

Whether or not this is correct I can't say. 

This are few criteria that I can think off. Is the idea for the betterment of everyone or only for the few? Does it impede basic human rights or not? When a group demands free speech, are they truly sincere by which it equal rights applying to both opposing ideas or only caters to one side of the argument? 

That is easier said than done though, since we would have to agree on the basic criteria that we should work against and what we should work towards. 

The wagnerian idea of Das Volk is long dead. There isn't really a common "Want", 

For example, does does an individual have the right to a job?

While most people in the West would probably say "no", that was an actual right that people in the Eastern Block had (and that a lot of them are missing). 

There's thereby a disagreement on what consitutes a basic human right. 

And it doesn't get easier when you have to factor different culturel and ideological norms into the equation. 

I don't know why. It could be the human psyche. I think both genetics and environmental factors affect predispositions and cognitive faculties. 

Sure? But that's not really solving anything. 

We're still faced with the problem that different people desire different things for the society that they're in. 

The utopian vision of an atavistic nationalist is very different from the utopian vision of an internationalistic liberal, for example.

deesa-1.jpg.f695cfd69b51daad6f29c05bb48c6f13.jpg

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

13 hours ago, Volbet said:

Problem with that is that the terrible treatment of one group of people isn't invalidated by the worse treatment of another group. 

Let's say you're being physically abused by your partner once a week, then you're probably not going to endure it just becuase Dave has to suffer twice a week. 

Same thing goes here. Just becuase homosexuals in the Middle East and Africa are being treated worse than homosexuals in North America, it doesn't invalidate the experience of homosexuals in North America. 

facedesk_gif_by_katetls-d684dcx.gif

Last I checked, gays weren't being thrown off buildings here in the west like they are in Middle Eastern Countries. 

We have equal rights under federal law now. Are there some states and jurisdictions that want to challenge the SCOTUS ruling. Of course. But gays here in the west aren't be executed or prosecuted like they are in the Middle East or Africa. Is there violence against gays in the west, Yeah. But considering how uncommon it is it doesn't undermine the horrors that happen in Middle Eastern and African Countries. It should be very well established that words mean little and should mean little. So I don't consider those "hateful" words the same as actual action. Because action speaks louder than words. People can say one thing and maybe they feel that way but if they truly have that hate and desire to act on it then that means more and that's the case in those areas that lack many basic human rights that we enjoy in western nations.

Like @hey_yo_ said, I don't think we should ignore some of the issues that still faces gays in some areas of western nations but I know for a fact that these issues are not as severe as addressing the crimes that occur in Middle Eastern and African nations. 

11 hours ago, Volbet said:

Granted, but in that case it's just a change of topic to bring up the rights of homosexuals in the Middle East in a conversation regarding people in North America. 

I think the people who a disowned by their parents and their community for being homosexuals in the US would disagree with your idea of what the worst things are. 

Yes being hated by your family because of your sexuality is a problem, but it doesn't excuse the shit that goes on outside of the western world.

But what are regluar people in the West supposed to do about discrimination in the Middle East. 

Protesting, signatures and disgruntled posts on social media are not going to change the minds and hearts of Middle Eastern theocracies. 

However, political action is, but that's no use if the rights of homosexuals aren't even secured in your own home. 

Of course, there are somethings that we can do even here at home. Simply not supporting those countries fiscally, placing trade restrictions/embargoes on those countries, and restricting travel to those countries. Sadly due to the oil in the region, most politicians would refuse vehemently to do such a thing to cripple those oppressive governments. And it doesn't have to be just on the basis of gay rights. These countries violate more than just that. They undermine basic humans of women, people of differing ethnic/racial and/or religious backgrounds and the idea of free speech does not exist in these countries. It is a multi-faceted issue these countries, and that's what I'm getting at. The issue of Middle Eastern and African countries is not just it's true homophobia. It's where there is a real patriarchy and real systematic oppression of minorities. That is why the west should use it's influence not for its benefit but for the benefit of the people who suffer these regimes. There are issues in the west but the issues that several left leaning groups claim are issues are not as much of an issue here but they're actual issues in these middle eastern and african countries. 

How is anyone in the LGBT group supposed to trust people like Mike Pence or Al Gore to talk for them on the international scene when they have been against them in the national scene?

*My comment would be a more definite violation of the CS*

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Snip snop

Also Orlando was an example of why restricting travel and maybe sending those people maybe back to where they came from wouldn't be such a bad idea.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9 hours ago, wcreek said:

facedesk_gif_by_katetls-d684dcx.gif

Last I checked, gays weren't being thrown off buildings here in the west like they are in Middle Eastern Countries. 

We have equal rights under federal law now. Are there some states and jurisdictions that want to challenge the SCOTUS ruling. Of course. But gays here in the west aren't be executed or prosecuted like they are in the Middle East or Africa. Is there violence against gays in the west, Yeah. But considering how uncommon it is it doesn't undermine the horrors that happen in Middle Eastern and African Countries. It should be very well established that words mean little and should mean little. So I don't consider those "hateful" words the same as actual action. Because action speaks louder than words. People can say one thing and maybe they feel that way but if they truly have that hate and desire to act on it then that means more and that's the case in those areas that lack many basic human rights that we enjoy in western nations.

Like @hey_yo_ said, I don't think we should ignore some of the issues that still faces gays in some areas of western nations but I know for a fact that these issues are not as severe as addressing the crimes that occur in Middle Eastern and African nations. 

Yes being hated by your family because of your sexuality is a problem, but it doesn't excuse the shit that goes on outside of the western world.

Of course, there are somethings that we can do even here at home. Simply not supporting those countries fiscally, placing trade restrictions/embargoes on those countries, and restricting travel to those countries. Sadly due to the oil in the region, most politicians would refuse vehemently to do such a thing to cripple those oppressive governments. And it doesn't have to be just on the basis of gay rights. These countries violate more than just that. They undermine basic humans of women, people of differing ethnic/racial and/or religious backgrounds and the idea of free speech does not exist in these countries. It is a multi-faceted issue these countries, and that's what I'm getting at. The issue of Middle Eastern and African countries is not just it's true homophobia. It's where there is a real patriarchy and real systematic oppression of minorities. That is why the west should use it's influence not for its benefit but for the benefit of the people who suffer these regimes. There are issues in the west but the issues that several left leaning groups claim are issues are not as much of an issue here but they're actual issues in these middle eastern and african countries. 

*My comment would be a more definite violation of the CS*

So, essentially you decide to double down on your original statement rather than to try to counter argue. 

I at no point took anything away from the severity of the treatment of homosexuals in the Middle East, but again, the inhumane treatment of people in one place doesn't take anything away from people being mistreated somewhere else, even if it is to a lesser degree.

See like this: If you're hungry you're not going to say "well, I'm starving, but so are children in Sudan. Better give my food money to the Red Cross instead of buying groceries". 

Also, regular people can't place trade embargoes nor can they implement travel bans. Only the president and Congress can do that. 

What regular people can do is try to is change the mentality of the politicians, and that can be done via advocating from the strife still present at home.

What this basically amounts to is a complete derailing of the initial debate. 

You simply end your argument chain by going "yeah, but these people have it worse". 

With that can of reasoning no one in the US can complain about anything, considering that there'll always be someone that has it worse than a person in the US. 

This guy from NCIX kinda looks like Luke... 

IMG_5606.thumb.PNG.4d5726c812562c9fe3f6f99a2f245c60.PNG

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

In all honesty I feel like complete shit. I'm hopeless.

Why? 

3 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Why? 

She's in tears. She doesn't want to break up, but I have to. She is always saying I don't spend enough time with her (which is true, I work 60 hours a week and go to bed before she gets home) and my parents simply will not want me to be in a relationship with anyone trans. Sure, I can do what I want (they told me so) but they don't want any part of it

6 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

She's in tears. She doesn't want to break up, but I have to. She is always saying I don't spend enough time with her (which is true, I work 60 hours a week and go to bed before she gets home) and my parents simply will not want me to be in a relationship with anyone trans. Sure, I can do what I want (they told me so) but they don't want any part of it

I think you should stay together. If you can get through this stage together no matter how hard it is it will be a great thing for both of you. You'll be stronger together and apart cause you will know you can rely on each other even when your apart for a while.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I think you should stay together. If you can get through this stage together no matter how hard it is it will be a great thing for both of you. You'll be stronger together and apart cause you will know you can rely on each other even when your apart for a while.

Its been shaky ever since she saw my work schedule. I just don't think its feasible for me to be in any relationship now in life.

4 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Man that's hard. I mean 60 hours per week is indeed a compromise. I hope you'll be able to pull this through. 

7CFvN77.thumb.jpg.bcec35dcab16373dd074d57598a63b7a.jpg

On July 6, 2017 at 6:40 PM, Daring said:

Quality of Life. As an example, to use Cut you must open up the pause menu, then the Pokémon menu, then select the Pokémon with Cut and have it use Cut. Generation II on, you can simply press A at a cuttable bush to use Cut.

As for how they were broken... watch this series. It doesn't even cover all of the glitches in gen I, not even close. Hell, not even the Bulbapedia page on it is complete, and to this day, people are still finding new glitches in the games, even as we speak.

I think I did have a few issues but I was pretty sure they were caused by using cheat codes on a gameshark.  

Though my Blue version game did randomly erase itself one day...  That upset me a lot.  It was the first Pokemon game I ever had.  

On July 6, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Zodiark1593 said:

The entire staff would probably be fired if the game were to be released today. 

It does go to show that apparently, you don't need QA to launch an extremely successful series that has lasted the better part of two decades. 

Granted I did have some minor issues (I forget exactly what) and my Blue version game had erased itself one day (this was years after getting the game though so maybe from age or extended use?) I had always assumed those issues were from using cheat codes on my gameshark and later an action replay I think it was called.  

On July 6, 2017 at 11:20 PM, Zodiark1593 said:

The way the PS2 goes about rendering graphics is quite robust, and remarkably simple (lacking even hardware T&L). However, repeated layering textured transparent quads (squares) in a realistic manner (without shaders) eats obscene quantities of memory bandwidth. It is for this reason that the PS2 has a pool of very high speed memory. The problem is that this memory is very expensive, and consequently, extremely limited at just 4 MB. This was probably a factor as to why pure raster based rendering has lost favor when shaders became a thing, flexibility aside.

Basically, that 4 MB must support the framebuffer, geometry, and your texture data. To circumvent this limitation to a degree, PS2 devs (the gurus) often implements multi-pass rendering techniques, where a frame is rendered multiple times with different texture data. Render one pass, swap textures, render pass two, etc. This technique allows the PS2 to simulate multitexturing, specular and even bump maps, however, this costs bandwidth, fill rate, and most importantly, precious polygon count (a three-pass scheme effectively reduces poly count to 1/3 as visible polygons are rendered three times over). Even with multi pass rendering employed, it is fairly rare for enough space in the EDRAM to remain that a full 640 x 480 framebuffer could be implemented. Most often, 512 x ~426 was used to save space.

Pixel Shaders tend to be easier, and more predictable to work with, which allowed the original Xbox to pull ahead somewhat in texture and lighting effects. However, particle effects (smoke, explosions, magic effects, etc) rely heavily upon fill rate, and texture sizes for particles tend to be very small, and as a result, the PS2 absolutely excelled in producing these effects, to such extent that not even it's successor, the PS3, can utilize the same techniques with any degree of efficiency (though vastly advanced shader hardware more than makes up for this downside).

I feel so bad to say this but it's still a bit over my head...  

Idk what T&L is, shaders, bump maps, that thing about a 512 x ~426 framebuffer, what a framebuffer is, pretty much most of what you said.

I'm sorry.  I hope I'm not annoying you by not understanding this.  I do appreciate you trying to explain it.  It makes me happy that you're trying.

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

If she doesn't want to break up then don't.  If you love her then finding a way to make it work to be together is worth it.  

6 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Let's play a nice wholesome game of Eels and Escalators!

wFaq9.png

I prefer Monopoly. Gender identity and sexual orientation means nothing when you're too busy finding a dagger for your sibling's back. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

17 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I prefer Monopoly. Gender identity and sexual orientation means nothing when you're too busy finding a dagger for your sibling's back. 

Gender equality is not a thing with Starwars Monopoly.

(if this video is region locked like some of the other The Weekly segments, I cannot help you guys other than saying use a VPN to make it look like you are in Australia)

Why are some anime shows remain unfinished for years? :S

12 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Why are some anime shows remain unfinished for years? :S

I know!!! "I hate it when that happens so much :(

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!