Call of Duty 2015 Will be Different than Older games

murzash

Activision announced that they would be releasing a Treyarch developed Call of Duty game this year. Treyarch has created the Black Ops series

Rumaors suggest that a new black ops title are in the works.

Activision usually announces there titles in may, so it looks like

there is an announcment coming soon.

Industry insider Shinobi602, released two new tweets regarding the new iteration in the Call of Duty franchise. He mentioned that the new title will not be like previous games, and in response as to whether ex-suits will be making a return, he replied that  “Movement will be a little different than Advanced Warfare”

source:http://wccftech.com/call-duty-2015-older-games/

HcSWNLt.gif

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

They say this everytime

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I hope for Black Ops 3 and no exo suits.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Srsly? different? Treyarch actually made their OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Engine? Oh wait.. It's the same engine..

Yeah.. "different" .. like Sledgehammer said, and it did change ALITTLE BIT.. but not fully. Please.... don't give us this crap.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Movement will be different? Will it be in space?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I hope for Black Ops 3 and no exo suits.

I agree! Exo suits just make the game easier.....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

It makes the skill gap much smaller, because even if you have good aim, people can still just kind of hop all around and avoid your bullets.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It makes the skill gap much smaller, because even if you have good aim, people can still just kind of hop all around and avoid your bullets.

Love exo suits, makes the game actually fun again lol, i havent owned a cod since MW2 did play MW3 for a bit 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Love exo suits, makes the game actually fun again lol, i havent owned a cod since MW2 did play MW3 for a bit 

It's fun, but it's not fair in my eyes.

It takes away from smart movement around the map and checking corners and stuff, because someone can just fly over you or directly next to you and you can't aim that fast.

It ruined Advanced Warfare for me (and I can't play the classic playlist, since the map are not meant for it.

How does that make the skill gap smaller. If anything it makes it larger because the more advanced movement system is harder to predict for some random who is used to traditional cod and it forces you to aim even better. Puts a big gap between those who can shoot and those who cant

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

How does that make the skill gap smaller. If anything it makes it larger because the more advanced movement system is harder to predict for some random who is used to traditional cod and it forces you to aim even better. Puts a big gap between those who can shoot and those who cant

It decreases the skill gap because lets say CoD: Ghosts and lower it was all about having good aim and being able to get your shots off.

In some CoDs the health was not that high, so there was no such thing as jumping out of the way when someone had the first shot on you.

Now with all the jumping and boosting, everyone can get close to you really quick and have a close quarters gun fight with you (a close quarters attack requires less good aim since you are so close)

There's no real point in having good aim, since everyone can just double jump when they get shot once and avoid all your other bullets.

I enjoy Crysis more than CoD or BF. Just sad that there's no investment in Crysis like there's in CoD and BF. Nanosuite is so fun and spiced gamesplay very well.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Here's hoping they do an original game around something in the past, like WWI, ditch all the technologically advanced crap, make an immersive game around the story, not the flashy tech. And I mean a whole game, not half set in 2015 and half flashbacks. Like Wolfenstein, just without the crazy far-out bits.

Then again I guess I'm one of the stupid people who buys COD games for their campaigns. Lol @ me.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

Dedicated servers or its a pass for me. Only issue I had with advanced warfare.

HcSWNLt.gif

Haha, pretty much how most of us feel about it. Best gif choice possible :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I just want another World at War from Treyarch, with alot of variety, and I want battlefield 2142 from EA.  Re-do both of those games, and bam.  Happiness ensues.

If you think it makes the game easier, than, well, I really don't know what to say...

It gives movement a whole 'nother level, and for more experienced and knowledgeable players it gives them a more diverse range of movement to avoid danger.

LOL, it makes the skill gap larger xD

How does a better player lose to a shittier player when he can tactically dodge and aim more accurately?

And it's not all about the exos, taking cover and drop shotting is still a thing...

It's fun, but it's not fair in my eyes.

It takes away from smart movement around the map and checking corners and stuff, because someone can just fly over you or directly next to you and you can't aim that fast.

It ruined Advanced Warfare for me (and I can't play the classic playlist, since the map are not meant for it.

Well, if you can't aim that fast, than you need to get better at the game I suppose...

It decreases the skill gap because lets say CoD: Ghosts and lower it was all about having good aim and being able to get your shots off.

In some CoDs the health was not that high, so there was no such thing as jumping out of the way when someone had the first shot on you.

Now with all the jumping and boosting, everyone can get close to you really quick and have a close quarters gun fight with you (a close quarters attack requires less good aim since you are so close)

There's no real point in having good aim, since everyone can just double jump when they get shot once and avoid all your other bullets.

This is just so wrong, how would one complete weapon challenges for camos that require longshots? Ummmm, you get longshots, right? But by your logic, that never happens, but I have that camo for many weapons. 

I don't see how implementing a more diverse movement range gives bad players an advantage, that's just no sense make. 

Give me a CoD and I'll buy it.

Gve me a CoD, with:

• no micro DLCs,
  • a plethora of players,
  • BALLANCED WEAPONS,

*cough cough* EM1/Bal-26/ASM1 *cough cough*

• actually make it decent looking (AW does this, but rapes my 3GB of VRAM)
  • decent incentives to pre-order, otherwise I'm certainly not, and finally
  • no bs "First on Xbox One"

than I'll bloody get it before it's announced. 

I still don't get how people bash on any new development that's put into a CoD game... smh. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!