Jeremy Clarkson/Top Gear remembrance thread

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/suspended-jeremy-clarkson-will-sacked-5394991?ICID=FB_mirror_main

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/03/24/clarkson-fired-bbc-report/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11493270/Jeremy-Clarkson-to-be-sacked-by-the-BBC.html

Jeremy is done. I do believe that James and Richard have been quoted as saying that they would not continue Top Gear without Jeremy, though don't quote me on that.

Basically, this thread is to remember the good old days. Maybe talk about the future of Clarkson?

Despite the alleged expected departure of Clarkson, the BBC plans to continue to broadcast Top Gear on BBC2, and is already reportedly speaking to new hosts.

So maybe there will be a Top Gear. Not going to be the same though.

g1379950251108831651.jpg

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

RIP

can this guy replace him?

stig2.jpg

TBH clarkson is an asshole.. sadly

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Until I see an official statement from Clarkson/BBC, It's not done.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Freaking bbc... Seriously, F*** those guys.... They can't kick Clarkson...

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Until I see an official statement from Clarkson/BBC, It's not done.

I would love to ask mods to take this thread down because Jeremy becomes reinstated but that article was pretty much the final nail in the coffin.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

RIP Top Gear (for now). I'm thinking of stocking up on Top Gear's seasons on DVD to remember it, but will only buy used so BBC can't get the money ;)

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB

Paul Walker, now this. I want to cry. :(

Rest in peace.

ZrKG5s6.jpg

BBC is.

9833af2f580fd28a2bc9db8aa374cf60c5376b55

Where Ubisoft didn't create the digging trend and where BBC people weren't wusses.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I would love to ask mods to take this thread down because Jeremy becomes reinstated but that article was pretty much the final nail in the coffin.

An article with no official details, or sources for the information.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

An article with no official details, or sources for the information.

Again, I will ask for it to be taken down if proven otherwise. I'm hoping to be proven wrong :)

Freaking bbc... Seriously, F*** those guys.... They can't kick Clarkson...

to be honest getting in a fight with your producer because he didn't get get everything you wanted on a catering table is something most places would fire you for

Again, I will ask for it to be taken down if proven otherwise. I'm hoping to be proven wrong :)

Right there with you, buddy.

to be honest getting in a fight with your producer because he didn't get get everything you wanted on a catering table is something most places would fire you for

Most places don't make that type of revenue surrounding the person(s) hosting it.

without Clarkson, topgear is no more.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

927653-jeremy-clarkson.jpg

I'm sad that this day had to come so soon. 

That small sliver of hope I had that TG would survive is kinda gone with that article (you're welcome for it, btw STRM :P).

On that bombshell...Goodbye Top Gear. It was a good run. Thanks for all the great memories

here's to hoping that the trio go off on their own and make another car show

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

R.I.P BEST CAR SHOW EVER.

138406761300550876362476085056-548904329[jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-funny-memes-jok

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

If you were anything but the face of nearly an entire genre of show, and one of the networks biggest stars maybe. But Clarkson is both of those...

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

If you were anything but the face of nearly an entire genre of show, and one of the networks biggest stars maybe. But Clarkson is both of those...

so basically your going with its okay for him to act like a dick because hes a big dick,

As much as there are many articles posting about it... I still say wait for the official statement.

I have a hard time believing that the BBC is willing to throw that money away, especially with the possibility of losing the rest of the reason people watch it as well. Top Gear wasn't a show about cars, it was a show about passionate car enthusiasts driving them... and as much as it was stupid of him, I have a hard time believing they will just throw it away. As soon as clarkson is gone, expect to see a massive drop in viewership on principle alone.

Did clarkson actually sell off all his rights to the show? If not, this could be rather interesting.

Did clarkson actually sell off all his rights to the show? If not, this could be rather interesting.

What do you mean by "sell of all his rights to the show"? 

Can't even get into a little fistfight without someone getting fired these days. What's the world coming to? -_-

I like Clarkson, but more than Clarkson, I like all three of the Top Gear presenters together. It wouldn't be the same without all three.

Honestly, American TG is better than no TG, so really, we're not screwed.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D