Linus can you re-veiw this motherboard please?

I shouldn't answer for him but i can already tell you what he is most likely to say.

"No."

Linus isn't the only knowledged person about tech here. Everyone in one way or another knows something about tech.

Its why we're here,to fill the gap that Linus can't fill.

He probably won't even notice this tbh.

He only really reviews things like mobo's if they are sent to him for free by the company so i doubt he will do this.

It's i nice board if that's what u were wondering though i would by it and i know alot of others would if they were limited on cash.

There is literally no difference between this and the Z97-G55 SLI aside from the color scheme.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

There is literally no difference between this and the Z97-G55 SLI aside from the color scheme.

Actually, that's where you're wrong. The G55 SLI has an extra PCI-E slot in the last slot, larger VRM heatsinks (possibly hinting to better VRMs), 2 more USB 3.0 ports, 4 more USB ports in general, etc. Realistically, it's a pretty scaled down G55 SLI or Z97S SLI Plus.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Linus I am building a computer soon and I want to know your thoughts about it thank you.

MSI Computer ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97S SLI KRAIT EDITION

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OJZTSR8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1ZVWAN0C9722Y&coliid=I1PFHL7CAQXGGR

Its a z97 motherboard, it will function just like any other z97 motherboard.

Linus is not gonna give you any more information than what the link you posted has.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Linus I am building a computer soon and I want to know your thoughts about it thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OJZTSR8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1ZVWAN0C9722Y&coliid=I1PFHL7CAQXGGR

It looks like a decent price on a decent Z97 motherboard from a reputable company. Don't think too hard about it. Just buy it.

Honestly, if Linus thought it was worth a review (something that brings new features to the table or does something different, or is just plain good), he would've done it already. Linus has probably had an offer to receive a sample: and he has either declined it or found it not worth a full length review.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

It's a motherboard, a motherboard is not going to give you more performance.

Motherboard reviews are for the most part boring.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I have that mobo, it is great for the price, you dont need a review for it :)

Most motherboards are sadly very much like one another. What matters the most with motherboards these days is what features they come with, and maybe the color scheme.

In terms of overclocking, then you will notice more of a difference between CPU's, than switching from a cheap-o motherboard and an expensive one.

Don't go by Linus- do your own research. There's only so much he can talk in 8 minutes.

Look at the location and number of USB 3.0 ports, ibuilt WiFi, SATA support, PCI express ports, and what matters to you, and compare it to other boards within that price bracket. Aso, look at user reviews and customer support reviews as well.

He probably won't even notice this tbh.

I did, but as people mentioned already, unless there is something particularly special about a motherboard, we just don't really highlight them these days.

I did, but as people mentioned already, unless there is something particularly special about a motherboard, we just don't really highlight them these days.

Wow, didn't realize you'd respond. and I certainly agree, the only thing really special this thing has going for it is the color and the cheap price. 

and lemme get this out: HOLY CRAPPER DOODLES LINUS RESPONDED TO MY POST.

the way I choose a mother board. is it made by Asus? does it have the right socket type and features? if yes buy it. if no to any of the above I avoid like the plague.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Take it like this, look at the Rampage V Extreme and the WS-E, they both perform the same, granted the WS-E DOES have a PLX chip to allow 16x on every pci-e slot and there's the OC Panel with the Rampage and a few dials on the Mobo. But they will perform and overclock the same! The WS-E does have validation where the Rampage does not, both support 4-way sli/crossfire and you can squeeze a nic card in there with a riser but install that before the 4 gfx cards.

Motherboards these days pretty much perform the same.

If you're in doubt that it's a good mobo it's a good mobo, just look at features of the board the board will perform like any other z97 board out thre. The CPU will make more difference than the board will but a crappy board will suffer which this board is not.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress