Dinosaurs Are Bad For Children!

PCBjon

Yeah, vertical filming and I know what the video is about..

This is not gonna happen..

EDIT: I just lost some brain cells listening to this..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thomas Liddle

My god you are one stupid fuckbag.  Brachiosaurus were not forty meters tall.  Do you have any comprehension of how big that is?  That is an eleven or twelve story building. Try nine meters tall, (thanks google).  Seeing as you don't understand simple dimensions and units of measurement, it's not unsurprising to me that this whole "giant lizards in the ancient pre-hominid past" thing is so hard for you to grasp.
It's really amusing to me that you are so ignorant of your own stupidity that when faced with a situation where your pathetic peabrain can't comprehend facts supporting data and hypotheses that are so obviously valid, you come up with a convoluted hoax theory to explain your inability to process information.  Take a step back, take a deep breath, look in the mirror and repeat after me, "I am not very fucking bright and should  recuse myself from splashing around in the gene pool."
Show less
 · 
1cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

I love this comment from the video's youtube page.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

i now have cancer

and im gonna put a page on indie gogo to fund my cancer treatment

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

WOW way to copy this video. She should get sued for plagiarism lol.  On another note when she talks it makes me want to punch her in the face.

Religious saleswoman?

She makes her country, family, friends and all women proud.  :D

that is totally what i thought....

"dinosaurs didint exist because god made man to rule the earth so there could not be dinosaurs"

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Don't care what religion or science says, at one point in time man rode dinosaurs. Dino riders for life

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

"a fossil, is not actually a piece of bone, a fossil is actually a bone that was once in the ground"

What? so it's not a bone but it is? k

Videos blocked for me but is this the same as that Donna the deer lady. Donna thought they should make deer crossing signs safe like school crossing signs and not put them on the highway.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Don't care what religion or science says, at one point in time man rode dinosaurs. Dino riders for life

May or may not be photoshopped

ronald_reagan_riding_a_velociraptor_by_s

Lots of people believe the same thing as the women in the video.

http://www.antievolution.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgiWhile not all think dinosours are evil, there are anti-dinosoure threads.

"a fossil, is not actually a piece of bone, a fossil is actually a bone that was once in the ground"

What? so it's not a bone but it is? k

That is actually one of the things she is semi right about. Not all fossils are bones. Most are rock sedament, that formed where the bone would have been.

This is know as petrifaction. While petrification does mostly happen with organic material, it can also happen to bones.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

whoa I totally thought she was a troll like the Onion trolls the news but I think she's for real and she's going to face off against Atheist youtuber Aron-Ra and a paleontologist on wednesday.

This shit is going to be awesome and hilarious

pulled from aron-ra facebook

It's on! This Wednesday evening at 6:00pm central time, the Ra-Men podcast will host a special live episode wherein Kristen from CADministries (Christians Against Dinosaurs) will have a one-hour discussion with me and paleontologist, Rachel Nanon Brown!
http://www.thera-men.com/

So... is she implying that fossils are just natural mineral formations that just look like dinosaurs or is she implying that reverse engineering things is impossible?

Also, where is all of this dinosaur money and how can I get in on it? I never heard of paleontologists making millions of dollars.

I won't even bother hitting play. seventh day adventist right? We had a school run by those near my high school. My friends' little brother went there, up until the headmaster told the kids that dinosaurs were the result of humans having sex with demons, and not to tell their parents he told them that.

funny side note, the school later got shut down permanently when it was discovered that the headmaster, and the teachers, had fake teaching credentials.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

didn't watch the video. but she's kinda cute.

didn't watch the video. but she's kinda cute.

word of advice, dont get in bed with crazy, or stupid.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

This is what happens when people who get their science knowledge from church leaflets

Edit: oh my god...I just realized that they actually called their channel "Christians against Dinosaurs!"

COme on...This has to be a prank!? Seriously!

Christians against dinosaurs! ,

Edit: Just saw another video with her where she says ""Are you going to trust something (Science) that has only been around for ten, fifteen years maybe, or are you going to trust something that has been undisputed for thousands of years"

I LOVE THIS WOMAN! This is soooooo much fun

May or may not be photoshopped

Lots of people believe the same thing as the women in the video.

http://www.antievolution.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgiWhile not all think dinosours are evil, there are anti-dinosoure threads.

That is actually one of the things she is semi right about. Not all fossils are bones. Most are rock sedament, that formed where the bone would have been.

This is know as petrifaction. While petrification does mostly happen with organic material, it can also happen to bones.

Only problem is that she clearly doesn't understand that. She just hears that its not really bones and thats it. In her mind the fact that its not all fossils are actual bones proves to her that its fake.

I won't even bother hitting play. seventh day adventist right? We had a school run by those near my high school. My friends' little brother went there, up until the headmaster told the kids that dinosaurs were the result of humans having sex with demons, and not to tell their parents he told them that.

funny side note, the school later got shut down permanently when it was discovered that the headmaster, and the teachers, had fake teaching credentials.

Im shocked!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

This is what happens when people who get their science knowledge from church leaflets

Edit: oh my god...I just realized that they actually called their channel "Christians against Dinosaurs!"

COme on...This has to be a prank!? Seriously!

Christians against dinosaurs! ,

Edit: Just saw another video with her where she says ""Are you going to trust something (Science) that has only been around for ten, fifteen years maybe, or are you going to trust something that has been undisputed for thousands of years"

I LOVE THIS WOMAN! This is soooooo much fun

Only problem is that she clearly doesn't understand that. She just hears that its not really bones and thats it. In her mind the fact that its not all fossils are actual bones proves to her that its fake.

Im shocked!

So in short shes a nut case!!

Im always saying religion has no place in school, if you want an education that will assist in daily life and help become a independent person you go to school, if you want to learn a religion you go to church. It should be two separate things.

So in short shes a nut case!!

Im always saying religion has no place in school, if you want an education that will assist in daily life and help become a independent person you go to school, if you want to learn a religion you go to church. It should be two separate things.

I will bet that she has been home schooled. There is just something in the way she talks and argues. The is just no critical thinking what so ever.

Will disagree a little, but on a very small level. I do believe religion should be in school, but only if it can be taught exactly like all other subjects.

We have religion in our public schools, and im a big supporter for that course. Religion is extremely important in human society(Im not saying we can't do without...im saying that we never did. Religion always played a role), and its very important in order to understand history.

I think its rather healthy for children to have basic knowledge of the major religions.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I will bet that she has been home schooled. There is just something in the way she talks and argues. The is just no critical thinking what so ever.

Will disagree a little, but on a very small level. I do believe religion should be in school, but only if it can be taught exactly like all other subjects.

We have religion in our public schools, and im a big supporter for that course. Religion is extremely important in human society(Im not saying we can't do without...im saying that we never did. Religion always played a role), and its very important in order to understand history.

I think its rather healthy for children to have basic knowledge of the major religions.

There's a public school up the road from me and its a catholic school but we have multinational kids in that school as well as around the country but when it comes to religion class the non catholic kids have to sit outside class.

We are meant to be a multinational country (Ireland) now so they should cater for all religious types no? Iv no problem for anyone having a religion but when it comes to a very important part of life such as a child's education it should be separate from school.

Ls41fnS.png

Dino D day disagrees!

Great game :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Yoinkerman, on 17 Feb 2015 - 04:14 AM, said:

I was there.