Dinosaurs Are Bad For Children!

PCBjon

too bad the paleontologist didn't show up perhaps that person could have been the bridge between aron and the christian. those 2 were speaking 2 different languages. it was like dropping a 5th grader into a college course she had no clue.

I kept thinking the importance of child educators like Bill Nye is/was there needs to be more prominent outspoken people who can distill grand scientific concepts that children can not only comprehend but have fun watching.

too bad it could have been a fun watch if they spoke the same language.

Well she rage quit. Walked out the door. That was fantastic.

Watching it now.. love it where thinks the term a living fossil means that its already a fossil.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Better forward this to Barney, he'd get a laugh out of this!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

would have funnier if she had at least more bs "knowledge" instead of not even understanding it

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I will bet that she has been home schooled. There is just something in the way she talks and argues. The is just no critical thinking what so ever.

As a homeschooler, I take personal offense to that. At least in America, critical thinking is not integrated into the school system enough for my parent's taste, hence my being homeschooled.

Will disagree a little, but on a very small level. I do believe religion should be in school, but only if it can be taught exactly like all other subjects.

We have religion in our public schools, and im a big supporter for that course. Religion is extremely important in human society(Im not saying we can't do without...im saying that we never did. Religion always played a role), and its very important in order to understand history.

I think its rather healthy for children to have basic knowledge of the major religions.

Maybe I'm biased because I'm a Christian, but yes, we should have a "religion class" in school. With 6/7ths of the Earth's population being religious in some form or another, it's an integral part of society. I think it would really help people to realize that the stupid crazy Christians who get all the media attention are anomalies, and nowhere in the Bible does it state, explicitly or otherwise, that dinosaurs don't exist. It would also help with some of my Muslim friends and the stereotype that Islam=A terrorist-harboring religion.

And it would also let people know that yes Scientology really is that insane.

(Not that I want school to be "religious", per se, but rather a class dedicated to it.)

As for this woman, not only does she not know her science (based off my assumptions, I didn't watch. I don't feel like loosing any more brain cells today), but she doesn't know her own religious texts, and thus the religion she allegedly gives her life to. If anything, dinosaurs further prove God's existence rather than disprove it. (I.e. How could something so complex happen "by accident")

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650