Same Sex Marriage? (your view)

Bicko96

Well people have a wonderful ability to indoctrinate their children, making them little versions of themselves that will hate and believe who/whatever they are told.

Example:ht_children_taught_100602_mn.jpg

still ony argument 

No your only argument is to wait for something and i don't know what you are talking about. Now go do your homework and brush your teeth, the grownups are having a conversation. 

lol at leat I got balls and desire for women something every man has 

Blonde hair can help attract a mate, a useful trait. Blonde hair does not change the way people think. Homosexuality is a brain disorder by definition. Homosexuality changes your thoughts.

You want to deny what I have said with requesting peer reviewed documents, then I suggest you and everyone here to post some documents on how homosexually is a beneficial.

Not only do I consider homosexuality a brain disorder, so do many scientist. I should of made this clear earlier, but it was late night and I was sleepy so I posted it as if were merely only my opinion when in fact it is fact. Read post below this one.

So you're denying that having sex, whether it be hetero or homosexual, has any sort of benefit whatsoever?

Not only do I consider homosexuality a brain disorder, so do many scientist.

Source? Or should I say sources, considering how "many scientists" share the same opinion?

what are you a gay lobbysist from dc getting paid to do this 

still ony argument 

didn't they teach you to spell at school? Or are you skipping school! *Gasp* Do i have to call the truancy officer?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

didn't they teach you to spell at school? Or are you skipping school! *Gasp* Do i have to call the truancy officer?

lol now he is arguing about spelling changing the subject again 

Why are you so interested in my balls? Jesus fucking Christ, There's a closet case if I have ever seen one.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Why are you so interested in my balls? Jesus fucking Christ, There's a closet case if I have ever seen one.

still changing subject

So you're denying that having sex, whether it be hetero or homosexual, has any sort of benefit whatsoever?

Source? Or should I say sources, considering how "many scientists" share the same opinion?

The source is the issue, people that give opinions and state them as fact have no evidence. 

Hail Sithis!

still changing subject

Well let us talk about what you want to. go ahead...

Hail Sithis!

what are you a gay lobbysist from dc getting paid to do this 

No, I'm from Toronto... Can't you read what's below my avatar?

He's skipping school, he can't even type words and make complete sentences properly. Gosh I hope his parents do something about this. 

Hail Sithis!

Too bad you will never get one because you lack any sense of compassion and understanding. Get out.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

It's gone all quiet in here all of a sudden...   Is it playlunch?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Anyways... continuing our intelligent discussion....

Hail Sithis!

I actually got around to reading the Wikipedia entry about the bible and homosexuality, I wish more Christians would read it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_homosexuality

If I can paraphrase: Basically people are sheep and follow misguided interpretations without question. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

want't talking to you thats why I did no quote you derp

want't talking to you thats why I did no quote you derp

You didn't quote anyone when I wrote that.

I actually got around to reading the Wikipedia entry about the bible and homosexuality, I wish more Christians would read it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_homosexuality

If I can paraphrase: Basically people are sheep and follow misguided interpretations without question. 

What about shellfish?

Edit, lol:

http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

What about shellfish?

Edit, lol:

http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

What about shellfish? would be exactly the same thing, humans are stupid, especial when you put them together, it's synergistical.

What about shellfish? would be exactly the same thing, humans are stupid, especial when you put them together, it's synergistical.

I know, I just find it hilarious  :lol:

Also, why do you hate Richard Dawkins?

I am a Muslim but I don't have a problem with same sex marriage. Let people do what they want.

I am also a Muslim, and have family members that are gay, and i personally dont judge people on there sexual orientation and they should have the same rights as straight people.

Shit, this is still going lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Shit, this is still going lol

hellz yeah, you can't stop this train.

Hail Sithis!