PCMR is launching a YouTube channel soon

UltraNeonGaming

Hmmm, so there really are some..... for the sake of this forum..... immature people there. If it wouldn't break the code of conduct, I'd give the to-the-point description of them, with only 1 word necessary.

PM me your description , im curious xD.

I think this YT channel will be the cause of so many online arguments that it gets shut down.... I am all for knowing PC gaming is superior but there is no need to shove it in peoples faces.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

ROFPMSL, this is why the reason why the whole 'PCMR vs CMR' thing is still going, sheer ignorance from immature r*****s. Just look at this build:

Intro

Ignore these fake builds. The PC fagster race are trying to lure you away with their lies.

A Mediocre PC

This is what you have to buy to get a half-decent PC.

Type Item Price CPU Intel Xeon E5-2697 V3 2.6GHz 14-Core Processor $2619.98 @ SuperBiiz CPU Cooler Swiftech H240-X 90.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $169.99 @ NCIX US Thermal Compound Prolimatech PK-3 Nano Aluminum High-Grade 30g Thermal Paste $36.99 @ Amazon Thermal Compound Prolimatech PK-3 Nano Aluminum High-Grade 30g Thermal Paste $36.99 @ Amazon Thermal Compound Prolimatech PK-3 Nano Aluminum High-Grade 30g Thermal Paste $36.99 @ Amazon Thermal Compound Prolimatech PK-3 Nano Aluminum High-Grade 30g Thermal Paste $36.99 @ Amazon Motherboard ASRock X99 Extreme11 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard $647.99 @ SuperBiiz Memory Crucial 128GB (4 x 32GB) DDR4-2133 Memory $3242.98 @ Newegg Storage OCZ Z-Drive R4 CM88 1.6TB PCI-E Solid State Drive $9572.77 @ TigerDirect Storage Hitachi Ultrastar He8 8TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $899.99 @ Newegg Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Z 12GB Video Card (4-Way SLI) $1599.99 @ B&H Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Z 12GB Video Card (4-Way SLI) $1599.99 @ B&H Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Z 12GB Video Card (4-Way SLI) $1599.99 @ B&H Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Z 12GB Video Card (4-Way SLI) $1599.99 @ B&H Case Lian-Li PC-P80NB ATX Full Tower Case $369.99 @ Newegg Power Supply Corsair AX1500i 1500W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $429.99 @ Newegg Optical Drive Lite-On iHAS224-06 DVD/CD Writer $119.99 @ Amazon Optical Drive Lite-On iHAS224-06 DVD/CD Writer $119.99 @ Amazon Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Full (32/64-bit) $495.00 @ Amazon Monitor NEC MD211G5 21.3" Monitor $13799.00 @ Adorama Monitor NEC MD211G5 21.3" Monitor $13799.00 @ Adorama Monitor NEC MD211G5 21.3" Monitor $13799.00 @ Adorama Monitor NEC MD211G5 21.3" Monitor $13799.00 @ Adorama Wireless Network Adapter Asus PCE-AC66 802.11b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter $227.76 @ Amazon Case Fan be quiet! SilentWings 2 26.0 CFM 80mm Fan $40.14 @ Amazon Fan Controller Lamptron FC-FC5V3-BK Fan Controller $91.98 @ Newegg Keyboard Panasonic CF-VKBL03AM Keyboard Wired Standard Keyboard w/Touchpad $431.99 @ Newegg Mouse Logitech TrackMan Wireless Trackball $395.00 @ Amazon Headphones Sennheiser HD800 Headphones $1499.95 @ Amazon     Total   Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available $83119.40

And that will can't even run Minecraft at a cinematic 30 fps!

http://www.reddit.com/r/consolemasterrace/wiki/builds

I've got the 'End-All' build + augmentations from the 'fake' builds. (Take note, I paid more for my computer's parts then those in the US, but I still spent less as I skipped a 360 and the Xbone and stuck with my old Xbox for gaming until I could afford this rig. And its better then a 360 and Xbone combined, and more then likely those 2 combined with the successor to the Xbone as well.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

ROFPMSL, this is why the reason why the whole 'PCMR vs CMR' thing is still going, sheer ignorance from immature r*****s. Just look at this build:

You understand that's satirizing people that think you need a 5k pc to play "next gen" games right?

If they do this with the right balance of cheesiness and comedy it could get really good really fast :) I'd like it if they published good content and then mention the pcmr with the right tone to make it hilariously sarcastic.  It all depends on how this is handled  ^_^ as long as they don't make videos specifically to insult console players it's fine by me.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

You understand that's satirizing people that think you need a 5k pc to play "next gen" games right?

I say things as I see them, and that page reeks of the ignorance I myself have personally experienced.

PMSL

I've got the 'End-All' build + augmentations from the 'fake' builds. (Take note, I paid more for my computer's parts then those in the US, but I still spent less as I skipped a 360 and the Xbone and stuck with my old Xbox for gaming until I could afford this rig. And its better then a 360 and Xbone combined, and more then likely those 2 combined with the successor to the Xbone as well.

that's probably trolling but it should still go in the experiences with non-techies thread xD

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

that's probably trolling but it should still go in the experiences with non-techies thread xD

Its trolling because I know some of the mods from that page lol.

Their previous "gaming" build had two xeons and a 5450.

LOOL

Its supposed to be full of ignorance , its a satire page :D

I just hope the youtube channel is just as satiric, it has the potential to be hilarious

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Its trolling because I know some of the mods from that page lol.

Their previous "gaming" build had two xeons and a 5450.

LOOL

Hang on, I'll find the, if I'm remembering correctly, $30K+ build I had on PC parts picker.

PMSL

I just hope the youtube channel is just as satiric, it has the potential to be hilarious

Sauron look at the end of the page.

4 titan Z.

And that will can't even run Minecraft at a cinematic 30 fps!

Epic trolling.

It's not exactly something you can qualify and prove with a citation,  it's just a discussion about the PCMR as it presents itself today and what that means for anyone who comes in contact with it.

yup. nonsense. isn't it wonderful to make wild acusation without backing them up? lovely!

SPAAAAAACE!!!

yup. nonsense. isn't it wonderful to make wild acusation without backing them up? lovely!

I suspected you where trolling when you unnecessarily added the republican bit a few pages ago, but seeing as you've missed the point completely on this one it is a little more apparent.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I feel like I'm the only one who cant stand the PCMR. Don't get me wrong, I would never touch a console, but PCMR just goes too far sometimes... or most of the time...

1. Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government or society itself, into improvement.

Just saying.

Random thought. Why do we say 4K? Why don't we just say 2160p?

It's annoying marketing at its finest. Normal people will see 2160p and go "what the hell is that" whereas 4K has a much more concrete sounding name. It's stupid because the resolution has noting to do with 4000 pixels, if that's what the K is supposed to mean. It just represents the fact that the resolution is 4 times the size of 1080p.

I wish HD ready and Full HD were never a thing. Stupid names that don't mean anything. I just want resolutions to be called what they are... :(

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

If they become really big on YouTube and increase the awareness about how powerful PC machines are and how little console manufacturers care about PC then fuck yea I'm subscribing on the 1st day.

However I would prefer already well known people on YouTube to create one channel like this where they would post some videos. Like elite YouTube tech group, it would be glorious :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

PCMR, thinks owning a PC makes them a badass, with a mass constipation expression on their face. LOL

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

ITT: People that never visited the sub insulting the pcrmr sub.

Did it ever cross your brain that people here have visited PCMR and still don't like what it is and the stupidity it promotes? 

PCMR started as satire, we all know that. Hell, PCMR was a insult used against PC gamers in the first place. But somewhere along the way the idiots took haven in PCMR thinking it was for idiots, but only because PCMR faked idiocy, only now they've been overrun by idiots who actually take it seriously. 

Open your eyes a little, realize that people can have different viewpoints and perhaps people don't like PCMR at all. I know, it hurts to think of your promised land as a pile of crap but some people think thats all it is. 

ITT: People that never visited the sub insulting the pcrmr sub.

I was a subscriber there for a couple years mate. I've even made a couple of posts that got a tad bit of attention.

Anyways though, reason I stopped was because I noticed it becoming more about calling people peasants and whatnot if they don't own a high end gaming pc. Yes, people would point everyone to the sidebar, but there were also people in the comments who were frustrated like me:

Front page was almost always full of shit posts, if you talked bad about Valve in any tone whatsoever even if you were 100% correct, you got shat on.

Like I said in the previous replies to this thread, those people are an outspoken few, but it got to a point where I didn't care for seeing it anymore.

It's always the outspoken few who ruin things.

umm that video was a quite weird experience.

I know most of the games and i was like, yaay this looks great i wanna play them!

And then i realised, i can! Bcuz i have a pc  B)

Yes not all games are avaible yet, but still :)

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I was a subscriber there for a couple years mate. I've even made a couple of posts that got a tad bit of attention.

Anyways though, reason I stopped was because I noticed it becoming more about calling people peasants and whatnot if they don't own a high end gaming pc. Yes, people would point everyone to the sidebar, but there were also people in the comments who were frustrated like me:

Front page was almost always full of shit posts, if you talked bad about Valve in any tone whatsoever even if you were 100% correct, you got shat on.

Like I said in the previous replies to this thread, those people are an outspoken few, but it got to a point where I didn't care for seeing it anymore.

It's always the outspoken few who ruin things.

I'm the same. I posted a decent amount, even front paged myself from time to time. It was actually a lot of fun, and from PCMR I found Linus (old school Linus, not shiny and new and 4K Linus) and got myself more involved in tech. Maybe not more involved, I always liked tech, but with a group of like minded people or so I thought. 

This quote fits PCMR (and a lot of communities) quite well, but sadly the very people who are part of the problem will never understand why they are the problem. 

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

This quote fits PCMR (and a lot of communities) quite well, but sadly the very people who are part of the problem will never understand why they are the problem. 

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Well i can see some truth in that, seems to fit with the people that play on consoles and say that it's better than pc

Shots fired :D But if it's true, PCMR will shoot back eventually.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon