What should I review next?

I would love to see a review of the Sony z7 headphones,  or any Sony headphones for that matter,  to see if they are as good as they say on their site. I mean do the aluminium coated liquid crystal polymer diagrams make any difference? 

25 minutes ago, JohnnyCorporalTech said:

I would love to see a review of the Sony z7 headphones,  or any Sony headphones for that matter,  to see if they are as good as they say on their site. I mean do the aluminium coated liquid crystal polymer diagrams make any difference? 

Even though I already bought my Sony more 1RNC's with their built in DAC, which I find sound great but,  I would love to get someone elses opinion on Sony headphones. 

-Google Pixel and Pixel XL

-Do a pimp my wifi comparison between Google Wifi and Ubiquiti Unifi AP Pro

-

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I would recommend you review a NFC point and shoot camera. I think it's an interesting way for the industry to stay reliant with smartphones taking so much of their market share. Unlike regular WiFi or Bluetooth cameras NFC makes the whole process way easier, to the point it could maybe make a standalone camera attractive to people who would otherwise not be interested. 

P.S: Love you Linus! Great shows! Luke is cool too, I guess. 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Don't know if anyone suggested it but maybe a CAT S60 phone it seems like a good thing also we'd get a first time look at linus fumbling with the UV view feature link to newegg page:http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875982682&utm_medium=Email&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL102616CA&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL102616CA-_-EMC-102616-Index-_-MECH-_-CATS60-EB1A

How about a huge F@H server in the LTT HQs to show of some computing power and using it for a good cause and not only a "20000 Gamers 1 CPU" video ;)

@Slick

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

@LinusTech, @Slick , @TaranLMG, @nicklmg

I would really like a review of some things.

1) Taran with more electric vehicles.

2) Brandon with a full kit of youtuber setup with evolution steps, like a little movie of some youtuber, how they might start and the steps that they will most likely take to reach a 4K production like yourselves.

3) Review of the z170x Designare, and a build along with "6700K - EVGA GTX 1070 SC - 32Gb of Corsair LPX - OCZ 150 Trion @480gb x 2 in raid-1 inside the NZXT S340 Elite", if peripherals are included get 2 of those 4K LG 27" Monitors and some corsair peripherals.

4) Smart house tech like the phillips hue strips an bulbs smart doorbells, maybe the google chromecast.

I know i ask for a lot and i dont might waiting  even a few months, i understand a lot of work gets into making videos but if you are willing to pursue even one of these ideas do the 3rd first plzzzzz.....

On 10/25/2016 at 7:17 PM, JohnnyCorporalTech said:

They do not. That's called a gimick.

More low-end to mid-range devices. It's great and all to the see the NEW xps, but I will never buy it. 

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Laptop (Asus X55C-DS31):

Intel Core i3-2370M @ 2.4Ghz 6GB RAM / OCZ ARC100 240GB SSD /

My Phone:

OnePlus Three Graphite Black / 64GB

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

You should do a review of AndromiumOS and see how a "flagship" smartphone with peripherals compares to chromebooks and other light usage notebooks.

do some water cooling with brazed copper pipes instead of plastic ones

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

9 hours ago, Inkyetasport said:

You should do a review of AndromiumOS and see how a "flagship" smartphone with peripherals compares to chromebooks and other light usage notebooks.

That app is just a launcher. It's not required, at all, to do what it claims to do. Android does that natively if the hardware supports it, most do.

I'm getting a LNL Cooling OCC-X ONE and have a few ideas for videos if LTT would like to borrow it. The OCC-X is a fully automated LN2 cooling kit that only requires LN2(duh) 22 PSI dewar.

My idea is to do video or two on effects of sub zero temperatures on processors, specifically IMC and efficiency improvement with lower temperatures. Plus its definitely a Holy Sh*t piece of tech.

Review a (relatively) cheap projector, making note of the noise then try to engineer various ways to cool or silence the projector?

Please please, do a review on using large 4k TVs as computer monitors. They are so much cheaper than large monitors, but they are a minefield. Some can do everything at a high refresh rate with a good response time and full colour, others just can't. It's really hard to figure out the ones that will work, a guide would be great and it would be cool to see an insane screen size on your show. 

Dennis is talking about building a pc on the WAN show, make him build an liquid nitrogen cooled computer and do a video or two on it

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

I would assume a Jaybirds X3 review is inbound at somepoint?

What if, your legs. Didn't Know. They were legs????

Suggestion;

Your recent video on what LTT viewers are buying at Amazon led to you end up listing a whole PC. Why not build that one and then build the one you have previously recommended through your reviews. Benchmark both PC's and show the viewers RW performance numbers along with the overall price difference. 

That allows you to revisit some of your reviews / suggestions as well as do two new builds. 

22 hours ago, Walms said:

Please please, do a review on using large 4k TVs as computer monitors. They are so much cheaper than large monitors, but they are a minefield. Some can do everything at a high refresh rate with a good response time and full colour, others just can't. It's really hard to figure out the ones that will work, a guide would be great and it would be cool to see an insane screen size on your show. 

Check out Barnecules Nerdgasm, He uses 3 50 inch 4K TVs.

This is somewhat in response to your Out of Ideas video, I'm hoping this is the right place to post this.

You mentioned that you would be interested in new benchmarking methods. One thing which I've searched for but never found are benchmarks for machine learning, most specifically Convolutional Neural Networks. It's all run on Nvidia gpu's these days (most libraries only run CUDA), and what makes a card fast isn't exactly the same as for gaming. 

Excessively long run times also aren't necessary. Each epoch of a CNN generally executes within a couple percent of the same amount of time, so a single epoch, which would typically take anywhere from 1-10 minutes, would be sufficient, or run a few just to get the error bars down.

There are a lot of questions which could be answered; how much does the vram matter? ie 1060 3gb vs 1060 6gb. Does the faster memory of the 1080 vs the 1070 matter? Or does it just scale linearly with the cores/clock speed? Is the higher vram of the Titan X usable, or are multiple 8gb cards to run multiple models simultaneously a better value?

If you want a script to run, or need a hand getting it running, let me know; I'd be happy to help out

Linus, can you show stats of which of your videos get high viewership/likes and which ones get low viewership/more dislikes? I just want to know what the other viewers like and dislike.