What should I review next?

Have Taraan review this Kickstarter cycling jacket when it comes out! 400% already funded but has 40 days still before it closes funding.

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

Low, Medium, High end water cooling coolant. 

How to go flush you radiators prior to filling the system.

Different types(clear, dyed, pastel).

Properties of coolant bands comparison.

Issues with different types(pastel fallout).

What to look for in UV fluids, also lifespan.

Proper maintence of fluid. Should i turn off the computer to increase longevity of the fluid? Will fallout occur faster when turned off. Discolouring. 

On 01/29/2015 at 4:24 AM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Try comparing "cheap" Android pones (Max 300€/$). And also Android optimization. I think It's a good idea

Review the YubiKey NEO.     
There's way too little info on how these things work day in day out, e.g. are the OAUTH TOTP tokens stored on the devices and loaded into memory on their Android app? This would mean that you could wipe your phone without losing your 2FA authenticator data.

I would like to see a ryzen system benchmark, going to be replacing my PC this year and want to see if is worth it over the 7700k

Ok guys, i don't know if it is possible and truth be told not even know if this the right thread but i really  think the Floatplane Club should have a dedicated site, you can keep the forum thing open as well for a period of time but i think you should do it, it will give the thing more gravity, and maybe strat getting some real traction from investors as well.

@nicklmg, @Slick

On the matter of reviews lately i am trying to make a website using either Wordpress or Squarespace. Both of them have their strong points and weak. For various reasons i settled with squarespace but I have a little bit of a hard time and the youtube videos are all a little bit old and very strick looking, so i thought maybe create a site for floatplane club through squarespace and make a series of videos about it along with the floatplane club explanation.

Now i know that squarespace isn't the ideal tool for the job and maybe some sponosrship laws prohibit it or something but i would really like a review on it, or if a review isn't possible maybe someone can guide me to some sites for some more detailed tips and tricks, cause at this point i might code it on my own and it will take a million years, and i don't have the tenacity to see that through.

If you read the whole damn thing, thanks for the time , and keep up the Good Work LMG.

On 6/1/2017 at 5:49 AM, JohnnyCorporalTech said:

The phantex elite case that was shown at ces, when it is relieved of course. 

It is basically a supercharged edition of the phantex enthu evolve. 

Elite-1z.jpg

Would love to see Linus make an Unraid video on this thing maybe"2 Gamers 1 CPU, and Another 2 Gamers/Streamers one CPU" on the same tower. @LinusTech

On 1/8/2017 at 0:09 AM, alihazzi7 said:

review your cat 

https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusCatTips

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Maybe some cheap routers?
Maybe you could start a tech tips and tricks, or linus setup tips?

1 hour ago, shadowbyte said:

I cannot believe this is a thing. Watching all videos tonight!

Or not.... Thats a lot of vids!

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

25 minutes ago, Aelar_Nailo said:

I cannot believe this is a thing. Watching all videos tonight!

Or not.... Thats a lot of vids!

aay lmao

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

more used  stuff like scrapyard wars and stuff

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

Enterprise Network products would be great (used by consumers of course), such as Ubiquiti APs, Edgerouters, etc. 

the Razer Ornata Chroma seems interesting... 

CPU Intel Core i5 4670, 3.4GHz Motherboard ASRock Z97 Pro4 RAM Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB, 1833Hz GPU AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB OC Case BeQuiet Silent Base 800 Storage Seagate ST2000DX001 SSDH  PSU BeQuiet PurePower L8, 400W Display(s) Samsung 2 x 22" Cooling BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 3 Operating System Windows 10

Hi linis!  I was just tinkering around with davinci resolve (the free version) ,and realized that its really amazing.. But really complicated.  I was looking through some tutorials which where very helpful ,but I also knew that some of your staff used it.  I realize that a tutorial video might not be a very pratical ,but I feel an overall review of the application would do well on the channel.  Also I feel that more software videos in general would be a very pratical topic for your videos. Pic not related.

670ae9b434763a971a90fe4c9167919ff2d7387c2c331035ce7ab6d0d1c7faad_1.jpg

On 29/1/2015 at 4:24 AM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Hey what about to check the new dell xps 15 9560 , you haven't cover it on CES so... I hope to see it soon ?? 

On 1/28/2015 at 9:24 PM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

This isn't a review but I think a lot of people would be interested. Backpack pcs for virtual reality are coming out but super expensive. The TP Cast Wireless adapter for the Vive is coming out Q2 This year for $249 US. You should shoot a Scrap Yard Wars style video where you take identical VR capable desktop pcs, or just one team trying to make it work, and use those components to make a Backpack pc for less than the $249. Most people with a Vive will be running it off a desktop so it is a somewhat practical DIY project to mount everything safely and get a battery system running the pc. Can you make your desktop into backpack for less than a TP Cast?

Linus, I love your youtube channel, but I was hoping you could do some videos on video games you enjoy. Unless you feel that would dilute your channel from its focus on hardware (even if it's often gaming-focused hardware). Lord knows, there is no shortage of YouTubers reviewing and raving about video games. But you could partake sometimes, too.

1: Make the most environmental friendly computer possible, low power consumption and recycled materials

2: Tips for people looking to sell their computer. What to charge, security, and so on

3: Home automation using old phones and tablets that are just laying around

4: Simple but cool projects using a Raspberry Pi

5: We need more software content! Like really helpful apps and system optimization

6: How about you make videos to show solutions of FAQ from the forums

7: Go dumpster diving for electronics. I've found lots of gems like a working PS1, laptops good enough for Debian server and more.

8: I would not mind a little more gaming content like reviews, or maybe even tips on really underrated games

9: Invite more guest from Youtube or even the forum and have some fun challenges with them

10: Go back and redo old content that are still a thing but now with better production quality and updated info.

11. Even though really high end hardware is fun, it's not relevant to most people since who can really afford $1000 CPU with Titan XP SLI anyway? More budget friendly content would be nice.

12: I know you have gotten crap for reviewing stuff that's not strictly related to computers, but I at least would love to see more reviews on more kinds of technological products.

13:How about a series that showcases the evolution of components and software not just like CPU and GPU and how they became faster, but like how a typical CPU cooler evolved, printers, microsoft office, and more

14: Give the community some challenges and showcase them. Like best casemods, complete setups and more.

15: How to give old hardware new life. Like turning an old laptop into a webserver, HTPC or something.