What should I review next?

How about one of those slim Acer laptops that have just been outed at IFA to see what they're worth - rather than just how thin they are...

Id love to see some "blind" reviews of some peripherals

Review one of the oled laptops. The Alienware is incredibly ugly.

USB docking stations. Maybe a review of a docking station might not be interesting enough, but a buying guide for docking stations might be.

Review the Asus Strix GL502VS laptop with the gtx 1070. It looks like a bang for the buck laptop to me.

Please review the new MSI GS63 Stealth with the GTX 1060. Also, I need help deciding between the 1080p screen and 4K screen. So,  a comparison with the pros and cons would be perfect. 

My gear:

- Lenovo Ideapad Y570 i7 2360QM @ 2GHz, 8 GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 

- Apple iPad Air 2 128 GB WiFi

- HTC 10

- Some Philips 1080p 5ms monitor with a TN panel and HDMI with not so good colors

- Shure SRH 440 headphone

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

I would really love to see a comparison video about 15" laptops with GTX 1070s. Like the new Aorus x5, Alienware 15, MSI GT62 and any other notable 15" laptops. What features set them apart? how do the screen response time, refresh rate and brightness compare? Their build quality and keyboard flex. I'm looking to buy something soon and a video like this would help me make an informed decision and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it. 

gpd xd/gpd win? did you end up doing a comparison between the exp gdc beast and the razer core?

socks
you should do a review about socks, 

which ones are comfy with certain footwear types
style
and good at preventing DVT, smell, and rubbing 

i legit think there is something in this 

I was thinking this could be entertaining but also interesting is...

Only smart phones to complete a review.

• Video's recorded on phones
  • Video's edited on phones
  • Make it about the productivity/content that can be achieved with just a phone.

I have been thinking with tech becoming more portable everyday people are shifting to do more and more of there work only on a phone. I would be really interested to see if someone with only a smart phone and good internet connection could still produce great content from go to upload.

Cheers

Can you please review a cheap desktop pc and how to mod it to gaming standards?

1 hour ago, iotlek said:

I was thinking this could be entertaining but also interesting is...

Only smart phones to complete a review.

• Video's recorded on phones
  • Video's edited on phones
  • Make it about the productivity/content that can be achieved with just a phone.

I have been thinking with tech becoming more portable everyday people are shifting to do more and more of there work only on a phone. I would be really interested to see if someone with only a smart phone and good internet connection could still produce great content from go to upload.

Cheers

there have been a few people try just this, and when the last blackberrys came out, there were a number of  reviews that typed out the work on the respective phones, and nearly all made the comment that it was something they wouldn't have tried on other phones
so as far as typing goes (and I will admit both bias, and first hand knowledge) you still can beat a blackberry imo for written content 
and using word you have pretty much all the desktop functions inserting images from the camera etc, and excel is pretty much a given as there is a real cursor something that would be painful on other smart phones

video I would think apple might have the edge on editing but I might well be wrong, and until the 7 was launched I wouldn't have rated images as the best compared to other phones, and likewise the storage space would have been a big limiting factor until the 7

it would be interesting to see just how small a package you could get away with tho, phones have some grunt (or editing) and better and better cameras and mic's, but even OTG on the micro usb opens up a heap of options for other recording option (say an SLR to image record while the phone does the sound, bringing them both together and using the phone to edit)

it's an interesting idea the more I think about it too 

On 1/29/2015 at 8:54 AM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Hey, Xiaomi released Mi Notebook Air which replicates the design of Apple Macbook Air and at a better price and thinner as well. Can you please compare both of them. Pls Pls Pls...