What should I review next?

Phanteks P400(s)

It looks like a great competitor to the S340.

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //

Could do a Computer / Desk Chairs final review, I never saw that come about.

• 2 weeks later...

beQuiet! SILENT LOOP watercooling. They claim, it would be... silent? :) I'd especially would like to see how it performs with some Noctua Fans.

http://www.bequiet.com/en/watercooler

Edited by Questargon
Changed link to point to the english website

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X | MoBo MSI B550 Gaming Plus | RAM 32GB Teamgroup @3600/18 | GPU EVGA RTX 3070 Ti FTW | Case Enthoo Pro M SE
PSU bq! Straight Power 11 Plat. 750W CM | Cooling Scythe Fuma 2 & 5x Corsair ML140 | Sound SB Z Retail | Storage Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
Display(s) Iiyama GB3461WQSU, Dell 24", LG 34UM95 | Keyboard Kinesis Freestyle Edge | Mouse Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | OS Windows 11

1 hour ago, System Error Message said:

You should review yourself. Other people have reviewed you so now its time for you to review yourself

Next holy $hit episode :P

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

a new order is coming 

Posted After Realizing the Forum is for More then boasting about your GTX 1080 ^_^ 

Anything that will soon come up with 2.5gbps or 5gbps ethernet ports, since the 802.3bz has just been finalized and approved and all that.  It allows for 2.5gbps on Cat5e and 5gbps on Cat6 cables, with backwards compatibility with 1gbps and lower. 

Marvell already has a couple of chips, a simple 1-port PHY and a 4-port PHY : http://www.marvell.com/transceivers/alaska/

The one port PHY is tiny at 10x12mm so it looks like something that would show up on motherboards - I'm curious about cpu usage when transferring data between computers at 5gbps, how much overhead the driver needs and for example, if you could manage 5gbps with cat5e over very small distances (the product brief says so, but specs say cat6 should be used)

A bit late, but might wanna do GTX 1060/RX 470/RX 460 cards reviews, in rapid fire, in one video. So you can cut some time without making each video for every one of them.

You've done some very high performance, balls to the wall, stuff lately @LinusTech. I was thinking that a review of Something like the below setup in the context of things like Folding At Home and other highly parallel, GPU intensive tasks would be very interesting and the numbers would be hilariously ludicrous to see (especially the $$$ numbers). Here's the components below:

I think it would be an interesting review that would show the "other side" of computing (that being the balls to the wall, ludicrous, enterprise grade stuff).

Oh! And before I forget, you'll also need:

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

I assume 10xx nvidia graphics in notebooks is on the way ...

more about how servers work.  i specifically want to have a computer overseas (canada, sweden, mexico) that I can operate from usually around the us but preferably around the world.   a machine i can log into from my laptop.  

does this exist without me having to have a physical computer of my own overseas or the lag of vpn?

Menial crap like WIFI and BT dongles.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

I think a review of the pixel phones would be nice to see. As I have a feeling they are going to a bit hit n miss

On 1/29/2015 at 3:24 AM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

a bottle of bleach with a computer inside

I know it won't be out for a bit, but I'd love to see a review of Onhub with Google Wifi when it launches in November. They work together seemlessly according to the email I just got from the onhub team, in a reassuring "The $250 hardware you bought a year ago isn't actually completely worthless now, it's just got a new friend!"

I'd love to see how their controllerless mesh network stacks up against ubiquiti's controlled network! It's my understanding that it acts as a zero handoff system when it can, and does a handoff in conditions where interference would make zero handoff impractical. 

Make Edzel review several Mice, please. Especially the ones that launched this year.

A Kickstarter completed 3D Printer. Tell us how easy it was to use it! Or so as they promised... Usually. Starting by combing LMG staff with Hulk.. Linulks and Lulks prints and giveaways. 

On 2/1/2016 at 3:16 AM, Imakuni said:

Review Skylake; more specifically, does power phases matter? Featuring 6, 10 and 16 phase mobos, let's see if they'll affect OCing now that the IVR is gone.

Would be cool to see this, and not with some crappy 4.5 ghz 1.3v OC either, proper 4.8-4.9 1.4-1.45v testing or max OC at 1.45v testing.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Not a review, but I've been really curious about building a Hackintosh for running Pro Tools, and your last video on that was in 2014...any chance you'd make an updated version?  From what I've heard, there are only a few parts that are compatible with a Hackintosh, and I don't trust anyone outside of Linus Tech Tips to teach me :l just a thought...