AMD 4GB means 4GB

Si3Rra_7

Not petty at all. Because lets face it, NVIDIA would've done the same if AMD was caught with its pants down.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Yes means no.

Maybe means no.

No means yes, but that actually means no.

Don't rap...buy Nvidia.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Reminds me of this

coke-ad.jpg

Intel i5 4460 || Deepcool Gammaxx S40 || Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3 || Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb DDR3 1600 CL9 || Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Asus 24x DVDRW OEM || Bitfenix Comrade Window White || Asus VX239h || Razer Blackwidow 2013 || Razer Deathadder Chroma || Windows 8.1 x64 SL || Crucial M550 256gb || Deepcool RGB Led Controller

I kinda like AMD's aggressive advertising, such as their fixer commercials and what not, so i don't find this petty, but actually just see a company competing in a tough market! AMD should be taking advantage over this debacle.

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

What I hate is that Nvidia doesn't NOT have 4GB, there's a bug or something that's causing issues.

They didn't say '4GB!' and only ship it with 3.

It's not a bug, it's an intentional hardware decision that only came up just now.

What is worrisome is that it took people who noticed something fishy and started to actually test stuff to make nVidia come forward about this. It's not a bug in the sense that they can't tell the BIOS update to make the needed to physical changes to the PCB to provide the performance in high VRAM-usage situations.

It's still a great card and all, but for some bigger towers a 290 or 290X can make more sense now at 1440p+ resolutions, particularly when you start talking about multiple cards.

It's hilarious and that's all. They don't even mention nVidia in the tweet at all, you have to be "in the know" to get the joke.

If anything, the "Fermi" and "going to find something green in there" -types of videos are bad, because they pretty much paint the other camp as idiots and throw fuel into the fanboy fire. Even if the joke was kind of meh-funny, I still think it's better to leave that kind of videos out.

lol.

wORKNpK.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The R9 290X: Primary in gaming, secondary as a heater.

Beat the cold; AMD.

Pretty accurate.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

And now all the AMD haters are butt hurt because it's true...

...this isn't going to bode well in a Nvidia biased forum.

Not always Nvidia biased, if AMD could make something that wouldn't die in 40oC ambient temperatures whilst performing well (read as-worth a damn) I'd have chosen them for my Graphics card and maybe CPU (the FX line was a farce).

lol.

wORKNpK.jpg

Its the other way, AMD catches fire, remember?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Well the Titian Z does cost 1,600 dollars, so... :S.

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

The amount of people jumping to nvidias defense on this forums is so fucking hilarious.

Gets me every time.

Anyways AMD took their shot as i expected them to.

NVIDIA has never been this weak in a long time , the 960 flopped and now this.

hardcore nvidia gpu myself but i agree with amd..... only if they fix thier linux drivers(no drivers in the first place) i would love to shift to amd since nvidia has backstabbed not once but twice .... enough shit 

It was this and a lot of games that use gameworks were practically unplayable at launch for AMD users.

And many other things , that was the thing that pissed me off the most.

Far cry 4 had an nvidia setting ffs.

thats very wrong of both ubisoft and nvidia..... both go hand in hand like the isis and taliban or amd and fire extinguishers :P

Ubisoft and nvidia are hand in hand and should both win shitty company of the year award.

Oh you xD

My 270x runs pretty cool  , the MSI version at least xD

Ubisoft and nvidia are hand in hand and should both win shitty company of the year award.

Oh you xD

My 270x runs pretty cool  , the MSI version at least xD

Ubisoft is still digging don't forget.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Ugh...

B8dV86eCYAEMLwx.png

Petty

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

giphy.gif

Not always Nvidia biased, if AMD could make something that wouldn't die in 40oC ambient temperatures whilst performing well (read as-worth a damn) I'd have chosen them for my Graphics card and maybe CPU (the FX line was a farce).

Its the other way, AMD catches fire, remember?

lol too.

GET REKT NVIDIA.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH THE EDEGYNESS

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

lol. i would hope it was with a 512 bit bus!

nvidia bus

a.baa-Very-small-bus.jpg

amd bus

2191445.jpg

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016