AMD 4GB means 4GB

Si3Rra_7

Yes, so that way AMD will become the only company to make high end gpu's then they can charge you whatever price they want. Makes sense right.

Hey.....

I never said that. It's Nvidia's business practices that led to this.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

I loled

YOU SLAY AMD! SLAAAAYYYY!

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

Hey.....

I never said that. It's Nvidia's business practices that led to this.

Well thats good :). I'm sure this will have an impact on nGreedia as you call it. I just wish we had more options than nvidia and amd for high end gpu's.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

It's really not though.

It's in really poor taste that Nvidia falsely advertised specs on GPUs.

Nvidia doing something wrong doesn't mean that this is right, that's terrible reasoning. This is still in poor taste, and it's still awful that Nvidia lied.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Murica means F%#K Yea!

Lol,Amd!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Nvidia doing something wrong doesn't mean that this is right, that's terrible reasoning. This is still in poor taste, and it's still awful that Nvidia lied.

It does though.

It's incentive to not lie about your products when your biggest competitor makes fun of you for it.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

What is the problem? The human eye can only see 3 GB of VRAM anyways. 2.4 GB is more cinematic though.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

AMD's R9 295X2: 8GB means 4GB!

And Nvidia, Titan Z 12gb means 6gb!

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Ouch! AMD: 1 Nvidia: Burned

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

AMD's R9 295X2: 8GB means 4GB!

Everyone one is guilty on that with dual GPU cards.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

user_17308_XLZS4T76.gif

tumblr_l85i2eTHd41qd8dcxo1_500.gif

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I hope they fix this card so it performs better. I wonder what nGreedia will do next.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

That's in really poor taste, AMD...

how is it poor taste. Its funny and they are taking advantage of nvidias fuck up. Nvidia would do the same thing given the chance.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I hope they fix this card so it performs better. I wonder what nGreedia will do next.

They will sell a 4cm by 4cm piece of green PCB with a red led and 3 pin connector that will cost about $600 or more and claims that just placing it in your computer can make the GPU and CPU run 333 times faster.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

It does though.

It's incentive to not lie about your products when your biggest competitor makes fun of you for it.

Let me give you an example. Say someone messes up at a task a few times and I make berate them for it. I'm now a jerk. If I then mess up at a task, and that person berates me for it simply because I did it to them, how are they any better? They haven't been dragged down to my level, they've lowered themselves down. It doesn't justify it, it just shows that they're no better a person than I am.

how is it poor taste. Its funny and they are taking advantage of nvidias fuck up. Nvidia would do the same thing given the chance.

Just because someone else would do something, doesn't make the action acceptable.

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Let me give you an example. Say someone messes up at a task a few times and I make berate them for it. I'm now a jerk. If I then mess up at a task, and that person berates me for it simply because I did it to them, how are they any better? They haven't been dragged down to my level, they've lowered themselves down. It doesn't justify it, it just shows that they're no better a person than I am.

I have a firm belief though that you need to punish companies with something more severe than a slap on the wrists, simply because big companies in general are bullies toward the consumer. They don't learn through an easy way.

For example, I don't think Xbox would have changed the One in the extreme ways that it did after it was unveiled had Sony not directly made fun of them for it.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I have a firm belief though that you need to punish companies with something more severe than a slap on the wrists, simply because big companies in general are bullies toward the consumer. They don't learn through an easy way.

For example, I don't think Xbox would have changed the One in the extreme ways that it did after it was unveiled had Sony not directly made fun of them for it.

I don't disagree with you there. I absolutely hate companies that do things like Nvidia has done recently. But a this jab from AMD won't punish them in any way, it's just, for lack of a better word, petty.

They changed because they were mocked? I thought they changed because the system cost $100 more than the ps4 and had lower sales.

They changed because they were mocked? I thought they changed because the system cost $100 more than the ps4 and had lower sales.

No, I'm quite sure Microsoft dropped the controversial DRM systems for Xbox One long before they released it.

I'm not against companies like AMD or Nvidia occasionally making fun of each other's products. I think it adds pressure on them to improve themselves, partly to avoid getting mocked by their competitor. However, this particular example seems quite hypocritical, since the card depicted was known to lose quite a few MHz to thermal throttling. (Although to be fair to AMD, a driver update and non-reference coolers fixed most of the problem. (?))

A reminder of what the other side has thrown around:

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/170542-amds-radeon-r9-290-has-a-problem-but-nvidias-smear-attack-is-heavy-handed/2

GeForceGTX780.jpg

Good job AMD

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life