AMD 4GB means 4GB

Si3Rra_7

It's convenient that you'd only compare single GPU cards... maybe you don't want this brought up, do you?

1012x599x3DmarkFireStrikeExtremeFixed.jp

Titan-Z-SLI-4K-bf4.jpg

bf4_3840_2160.gif

Yes, outperforming a single 980 by a margin of 80% at 100$ more, and owning a titan z at half the price.

Oh, it STINGS doesn't it?  B)

@theodoro have a laugh with me ^^

stings ? No not at all 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

29564974.jpg

I still find it funny though :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Just because the best GPU of Nvidia is better than the best GPU of AMD doesn't mean Nvidia is better. 

And you are callling AMD guys childish...

no i am calling AMD Childish and if nvidia make more powerfull cards and better cards then they are better

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

You kids sure know how to beat a topic to death.

It's convenient that you'd only compare single GPU cards... maybe you don't want this brought up, do you?

Yes, outperforming a single 980 by a margin of 80% at 100$ more, and owning a titan z at half the price.

stings ? No not at all 

I HAS to sting.  AMD has the best "true enthusiast" card on the market.  :ph34r:

I HAS to sting.  AMD has the best "true enthusiast" card on the market.  :ph34r:

And thats all they have to offer the world 

thats all fine however this isnt really a performance issue the cards still get good benchmarks, it still beats a 290 amd is very much the underdog still 

Bare in mind an R9 290 is 2/3rds of the price. for 9/10ths of the performance. So I wouldn't quite call it an underdog considering its price/performance ratio is MILES better.

no i am calling AMD Childish and if nvidia make more powerfull cards and better cards then they are better

"better" does not only depend on who has the highest performance period. It depens on who has the best performance for the price. And right now AMD wins on that front by a country mile. And the funny thing is that they're doing so with a 3-year-old architecture, which should be much more expensive to manufacture than maxwell and should also perform MUCH worse, and yet neither is true.

And again, AMD is not the one getting butthurt over a joke (and it's OBVIOUSLY meant as a joke, just look at the fix3r vieo).

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

But they ARE better than nVidia then, no?

Nope nvidia make better cards and are generally better in every way down to the ink they use for the packaging

Nope nvidia make better cards and are generally better in every way down to the ink they use for the packaging

If AMD has the best card, they are... the best.

Bare in mind an R9 290 is 2/3rds of the price. for 9/10ths of the performance. So I wouldn't quite call it an underdog considering its price/performance ratio is MILES better.

"better" does not only depend on who has the highest performance period. It depens on who has the best performance for the price. And right now AMD wins on that front by a country mile. And the funny thing is that they're doing so with a 3-year-old architecture, which should be much more expensive to manufacture than maxwell and should also perform MUCH worse, and yet neither is true.

And again, AMD is not the one getting butthurt over a joke (and it's OBVIOUSLY meant as a joke, just look at the fix3r vieo).

Why are you making sense?...  this is not the place for logical thinking now  :angry:

If AMD has the best card, they are... the best.

I am not saying you are right but this will go on all dy and i do not wish to argue with you lets just agree to disagree and say they are 2 companies offering diffrent things my initial coment was harsh and will be changed 

I am not saying you are right but this will go on all dy and i do not wish to argue with you lets just agree to disagree and say they are 2 companies offering diffrent things my initial coment was harsh and will be changed 

I was just messing with you.  Who cares about how these companies market?  If these commercials determine whether or not you buy a certain GPU, then you are really doing it wrong. 

:)

1012x599x3DmarkFireStrikeExtremeFixed.jp

Titan-Z-SLI-4K-bf4.jpg

bf4_3840_2160.gif

I personally don't care who's "better". All i care about is nice competition. The tougher the competition, the better is going to be for the customer. 

If there wasn't AMD that made fun of Nvidia, then nobody would. 

down to the ink they use for the packaging

ASUS-R9290-DC2OC-4GD5-with-box-copy.jpg

The ink on my box looked great ^^

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I personally don't care who's "better". All i care about is nice competition. The tougher the competition, the better is going to be for the customer. 

Same for me, I was just messing with him a bit because of that post ^^

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Well, that spanish comedian is STILL making me laugh whenever I start thinking of it.

Same for me, I was just messing with him a bit because of that post ^^

Oh, i'm with you then haha

It's always fun to mess with fanboys. Sometimes i pretend to be a fanboy of the other team, just to even up the things :P

I was just messing with you.  Who cares about how these companies market?  If these commercials determine whether or not you buy a certain GPU, then you are really doing it wrong. 

:)

your 100 percent right i accept that i was wrong

your 100 percent right i accept that i was wrong

Wow, if you could only teach that human skill of learning and rationalization to @jaggysnake57

You actually made me feel good, not for being right... but because you are "right".

Wow, if you could only teach that human skill of learning and rationalization to @jaggysnake57

You actually made me feel good, not for being right... but because you are "right".

i see what you mean i know that if you go through life thinking you know best your proburly going to fail i have no problem loosing or admiting i was wrong

1414300020_anime-gifki-anime-toaru-kamij

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.