AMD 4GB means 4GB

Si3Rra_7

How about the new 380X that's going to launch in the next few months (Q1 if I remember correct)? Yeah, apparently you're not even trying. 

Take of your stupid nVidia fanboy glasses. 

It's banter, it's common practice in various industries, everybody has to endure it at some point. But OOOOOHHH NOOOOO, someone is trying to talk down on "my" nVidia and it's AMD of all companies. Miau Miau Miau AMD sux

I think it's Q2. I rather that they take their time with it.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

I think it's Q2. I rather that they take their time with it.

Exactly, I don't want half-assed products, and I sincerly hope that they've learned from the reference cooler dilemma and will do something better. :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Guess what I have in my computer right now. Too lazy to take a look at the profile, lol. And I would never buy a 280 again if it wasn't the most expensive variant (mine has some sick coil whine). Fanboy? No, I just don't think that they have the right to criticize while not having some new gen GPUs right now to compete. Nothing fanboy-like, you just don't understand my point.

-- pot, kettle, black --

The guy posting comment on YouTube in this ad reminds me of someone here....hmm.....

Guess what I have in my computer right now. Too lazy to take a look at the profile, lol. And I would never buy a 280 again if it wasn't the most expensive variant (mine has some sick coil whine). Fanboy? No, I just don't think that they have the right to criticize while not having some new gen GPUs right now to compete. Nothing fanboy-like, you just don't understand my point.

Why would someone want to look at your profile? I rather stay the hell away.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

I'm just going to leave this here:
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/803518/geforce-900-series/gtx-970-3-5gb-vram-issue/post/4432672/#4432672

Nvidia still lied previously, I'm only sticking with them whilst their graphics cards perform better then AMD's, and I'm taking that table with a grain of salt for now.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

My-God-Its-Full-OF-Trolls-.png

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Am I the only one who thinks this is childish? 

Interested in Business and Technology

The R9 290X: Primary in gaming, secondary as a heater.

Beat the cold; AMD.

I actually like that my 290 gets hot because it actually heats up my room a few degrees. My room gets cold in the winter, but when I'm playing games, it's really nice

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

I actually like that my 290 gets hot because it actually heats up my room a few degrees. My room gets cold in the winter, but when I'm playing games, it's really nice

My issue is that I sit next to a really big window, and temperatures outside range from 0F-100F through the seasons. As soon as it gets hot outside, the card would just set the room on fire lol.

I'd have to get a heat sync for my room!

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Shots fired, going to AMD for my next card

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

My issue is that I sit next to a really big window, and temperatures outside range from 0C-100C through the seasons. As soon as it gets hot outside, the card would just set the room on fire lol.

I'd have to get a heat sync for my room!

0 to 100 degrees? wow.. where do you live?  I also sit next to a big window, and for me it goes from like -25C to 30C.  it's winter now though so it's been below 0 for a while and my 290 has been helpful

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

0 to 100 degrees? wow.. where do you live?  I also sit next to a big window, and for me it goes from like -25C to 30C.  it's winter now though so it's been below 0 for a while and my 290 has been helpful

Missouri. The weather here is awful, so much that we have a saying; "If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes."

I also meant Fahrenheit, not Celcius. I'm confusing my measurements here.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Missouri. The weather here is awful, so much that we have a saying; "If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes."

I also meant Fahrenheit, not Celcius. I'm confusing my measurements here.

Oh okay that makes much more sense haha. I live in Wisconsin

Might be because im not american where companies goes after eachother all the time in commercials but this is just weak. AMD has been up to this for very long and its just desperate at this point.

I have owned just as many AMD cards as Nvidia, but how about actually beating Nvidia, AMD!?

AMD is doing the Mourinho. Create a siege mentality among your fans to deflect.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Amd are childish and perthetic, i cant stand the stupid company for this they can go screw there self, there best single gpu card is not as good as a nvidia one, END OF

End of what ???? You may think they are childish but do you see how many threads have been made because of this ???? they achieved there goal, also bashing your competitor and talking hits at them is fun and great to watch, also I think it's the best way to advertise.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I find it hilarious. You NVIDIA fans need to chill and take jokes more lightly.

I like how people have been joking about AMD cards being mini-ovens and THAT was fine, but all of a sudden, nvidia does a way larger screw up, and when people joke about it fans get butthurt. Get over it.

-and I'm saying this from a completely neutral perspective. I currently have an AMD card, but i have owned nvidia gpus in the past and I'd be more than willing to buy from them again if they'll have a good offer when I'll need an upgrade.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I like how people have been joking about AMD cards being mini-ovens and THAT was fine, but all of a sudden, nvidia does a way larger screw up, and when people joke about it fans get butthurt. Get over it.

Yep this ^^^^^^ double standards man they sting.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Amd are childish and perthetic, i cant stand the stupid company for this they can go screw there self, there best single gpu card is not as good as a nvidia one, END OF

Just because the best GPU of Nvidia is better than the best GPU of AMD doesn't mean Nvidia is better. 

And you are callling AMD guys childish...

It's convenient that you'd only compare single GPU cards... maybe you don't want this brought up, do you?

1012x599x3DmarkFireStrikeExtremeFixed.jp

Titan-Z-SLI-4K-bf4.jpg

bf4_3840_2160.gif

Yes, outperforming a single 980 by a margin of 80% at 100$ more, and owning a titan z at half the price.

Oh, it STINGS doesn't it?  B)

@theodoro have a laugh with me ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

-and I'm saying this from a completely neutral perspective. I currently have an AMD card, but i have owned nvidia gpus in the past and I'd be more than willing to buy from them again if they'll have a good offer when I'll need an upgrade.

thats all fine however this isnt really a performance issue the cards still get good benchmarks, it still beats a 290 amd is very much the underdog still 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas