Girl Problems,Friendship Problems

RamSatesh

LoL, this kinda helped me too... but sometime (like in my case) when a girls knows you like her, she doesn't wants to talk to you... now I sayied I don't like her, she let's me talk to her... -_- #GirlsAreWierd

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

usingimaginationsincenopic.gif

don't be a dick and talk to her.

For the love of whatever you believe in, talk to her. Be with her. Anything. Just make sure you dont become like me.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

People think girls are complicated so get confused about what to do or say... they are not complicated

they are just psycho

Quote of the year?

Quote of the year?

I only speak the truth

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

WTF man, if there is a hot girls wanting to speak to you, why do u have to be a dick to her? I mean, did she really deserve it for not giving you her id because of something?

And talk to her, say you're sorry and don't get friendzoned 

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

My goodness, that huge overreaction over a damn social media app. 

There's something called life and you don't need an app to keep in contact with a friend. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Why? its just a girl say "hey, you wanted to talk? sorry i ignored you, was upset that you didnt add me to that chat thing, but anyway, I am here now, what on your mind"

bish bash bosh

"bish bash bosh" - ShadowCaptain 2015

LOL the vashikaran spambot will always hold a special place in our hearts ^^

lol,the vashikaran again

What is the vashikaran spambot? Never heard of it? Can you guys give me a link?

Spaces go after comma's. ;)

Apostrophes don't go in plurals.

Pilates

What is the vashikaran spambot? Never heard of it? Can you guys give me a link?

there are no links because the threads get (rightfully) deleted. The vashikaran spambot is a spambot (duh) that periodically reappears and chokes the recent topics board with google-translated avertisements of some sort of hindu magician who is supposed to help you with your relationships and marriage. The title of this thread vaguely reminds of what the spambot usually calls its ads ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Some people get opportunities thrown into their laps, people like me never get a chance and feel shit because of it.

Life is unfair.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

You better believe it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

LoL, this kinda helped me too... but sometime (like in my case) when a girls knows you like her, she doesn't wants to talk to you... now I sayied I don't like her, she let's me talk to her... -_- #GirlsAreWierd

you got that right bro

friendzoned 

Is it just me or is the concept of friendzoning just baffling?

Why did we need a term for a method of rejecting someone?

Is it just me or is the concept of friendzoning just baffling?

Why did we need a term for a method of rejecting someone?

So its more professional

Basically, stop being a ego-filled cunt and talk to her.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

its hard being a man sometimes,ur pride and ego always in the way

No. You're hard. Being a man doesn't mean you have to be a dick to other people, especially the person you like.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

lol,nope,not that kind of an asshole

You are.

EDIT: I'll just edit this post so I dont' have a bunch of posts.

And you're scared because you think that people will start saying things about you and your friend

Satesh and girl kissing in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

its hard being a man sometimes,ur pride and ego always in the way

Your pride and ego are formulated by no one but yourself. 

Welcome to "Life Experience #6100" section 16 "Social Experience and Psychological Development Event #2560". Think rationally and you'll pass with flying colors. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

...i starting feeling a force betweek us...

...i have a reputation in school...

Oh this thread...

mGHh3s7.gif

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Let me get this straight...

You don't talk to her for nine months and then get pissy when she doesn't want to give you her ID? Those three years mean nothing if you ignored her for nearly a year. Sounds like she wasn't really a friend to you if you could just drop her or care more about what the school thinks. We girls don't take lightly to being treated like this. Not at all.

In my opinion, she saved herself from a massive headache.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |