Girl Problems,Friendship Problems

RamSatesh

Fuck her right in the Pussy!

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Why? its just a girl say "hey, you wanted to talk? sorry i ignored you, was upset that you didnt add me to that chat thing, but anyway, I am here now, what on your mind"

bish bash bosh

lol,i wished it was that easy

Fuck her right in her Pussy!

'Excuse me, I have some pussy hair on me'

Got some pussy hair stuck to you no fu king problem!: http://youtu.be/i5O2RJcFM0M

i think we both would be equally akward and would just be standing there.

so you're just going to send a msg saying "Im sorry i haven't talked to you for almost a year. Can we be friends again".You're seriously going to do that...

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Fuck her right in her Pussy!

i was waiting for this,as expected,showed up right in the middle of an dicussion

Well I would say that OP has a right to be mad, not adding you to a random chat app testifies to something at the very least and is strange.

yup and like giving ur id to people you just met a month ago and not the 3 years one,is kinda...

so you're just going to send a msg saying "Im sorry i haven't talked to you for almost a year. Can we be friends again".You're seriously going to do that...

nope,would start with a hi

LOL the vashikaran spambot will always hold a special place in our hearts ^^

lol,the vashikaran again

Drop that ego... just drop it. You're not really havin any pride or ego stopping you from talking to her. 

It sounds to me that you're just scared of talking to her. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Drop that ego... just drop it. You're not really havin any pride or ego stopping you from talking to her.

It sounds to me that you're just scared of talking to her.

The reason i said pride and ego is that,like the whole school knows we don't talk to each other anymore and like i told most i dun like her and too suddenly be friends with her,i think u can see where im coming from

The reason i said pride and ego is that,like the whole school knows we don't talk to each other anymore and like i told most i dun like her and too suddenly be friends with her,i think u can see where im coming from

And you're scared because you think that people will start saying things about you and your friend

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

it looks like you care more about what the school thinks about you than her.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

It is, girls are just people you know, you can just talk to her like you can anyone else, you just dont think you can

also fuck what people at school think

Do YOU want to talk to her? do YOU like her? if so, then go for it, people might talk about it for a day, and then they will forget and everything will go on as normal

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You like her, she likes you, you ignore her, wtf man?!!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

It is, girls are just people you know, you can just talk to her like you can anyone else, you just dont think you can

Do YOU want to talk to her? do YOU like her? if so, then go for it, people might talk about it for a day, and then they will forget and everything will go on as normal

lol okay,just hope that everything goes smooth

lol okay,just hope that everything go smooth

good luck

People think girls are complicated so get confused about what to do or say... they are not complicated

they are just psycho

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

its quiet complicated

good luck

People think girls are complicated so get confused about what to do or say... they are not complicated

they are just psycho

Still don't have the guts,but will try to suck it up someday and just go at it

But it is that easy. When you learn to not care what other people think your life will be much easier. She is your friend go talk with her, who cares what other people think. Don't let other people decide who you can and cannot be friends with.

This its easy.

exactly,like i have a reputation in school and like if this happens,the news would spread like a forest cought on fire and things would be so awkward that i still won't talk with her,stuck.

A reputation for being a jackass?

it looks like you care more about what the school thinks about you than her.

This , really OP if you are going to deny this fact there is fuck all we can do to help you.

Why? its just a girl say "hey, you wanted to talk? sorry i ignored you, was upset that you didnt add me to that chat thing, but anyway, I am here now, what on your mind"

bish bash bosh

Exactly. Its not rocket science. You are her friend you know what she is like, it won't be hard to strike up idle conversation.

Just put the negativity behind you and talk to her like you used to. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

But it is that easy. When you learn to not care what other people think your life will be much easier. She is your friend go talk with her, who cares what other people think. Don't let other people decide who you can and cannot be friends with.

This its easy.

A reputation for being a jackass?

This , really OP if you are going to deny this fact there is fuck all we can do to help you.

Exactly. Its not rocket science. You are her friend you know what she is like, it won't be hard to strike up idle conversation.

Just put the negativity behind you and talk to her like you used to.

Okay man,will try,but its gonna be hard

Still don't have the guts,but will try to suck it up someday and just go at it

You are bigging it up too much, if you make it into some sort of impossible task, you will be afraid and back out

Just act casual, like its noting, its just talking haha

You are bigging it up too much, if you make it into some sort of impossible task, you will be afraid and back out

Just act casual, like its noting, its just talking haha

Ya,but i think i just gonna do it online for now

Ya,but i think i just gonna do it online for now

Thats fine, but at least just talk to her