Bedrock server no longer works after MB and cpu upgrade

Dub7030

Hello, I'm trying to get help on this problem which not widely known. I recently upgraded the MB and cpu that has my bedrock server on it. Now it won't work publicly but will work locally. I've redone all the settings and all the port forwarding yet it still doesn't work. Can anyone help please

I think you should clear all your port forwarding and DHCP reservations and remake them.

Do remember to reboot the server after the reservation, and triple check it's taken and is using that IP.

Kept the same windows install?

May be driver issues then for once in this case.

Else well user above says the normal fixes.

13 hours ago, Dub7030 said:

the MB and c

Assuming you reserved the servers IP address in the DHCP server of your router, your reservation is no longer valid. New motherboard means a new NIC has been installed with a new Mac address. You will need to reserve the IP address of the current setup and reset up your Port forwarding with the new IP address.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I've redone all the port forwarding and it still didn't work. I tried uninstalling the ethernet drivers and then reinstalling them and that didn't work. I then tried resetting the ip threw cmd and actually got a weird side effect. After going threw the entire process of resetting it and rebooting all of a sudden all my desktop apps are gone and I can not get them to come back. If I go threw file explore and go to desktop, everything is there except for steam for some reason. Plus steam completely reset it self too for some reason. Moral of the story is that didn't work either. This is extremely weird behavior threw windows that I have never experienced before, plus this isn't the first time I've ever reset the ip using this method on multiple machines. I have never once got an issue like this. Anyway, I'm just going to back up all the necessary files and completely wipe the drive and reinstall windows. At this point after dealing with windows and changing hardware and always having to reinstall windows I should have figured.

And thank you guys for the help I do appreciate it, I'll let you know if the reinstall fixes it.