Girl Problems,Friendship Problems

RamSatesh

Sup guys,need advice,i know this is not the best place,but why not?This is going to be a story,so be ready.

Okay,so me and this girl were best friends for 3 years and like last year i just hated her and just ignored her for 9 months and still counting.So,what happened?Well,last year around april,i starting feeling a force betweek us,it was like something was wrong,then when time goes by,it happened,Problems.

I join this social media app called Wechat last year april,so when i ask for her id,she didn't give me it,but i keep continuosly asking her,but she still didn't tell me,then i why like mehhh.After a few days,i got to found out that she gave her id to some people she just met a month ago,but not me,3 years friendship like wattt?then i got super frustated and just ignored her from then,she tried talking to me multiple times,but i just keep ignoring her.Aftr 2-3 months,she starting realizing this was serious.Everyday,i could see her looking at me,i know,but because of my ego,i kept ignoring,lol.

Like after 3 months i stated to miss her,but my ego stopped me.And on a day,we classmates all went to an outing,i just kept ignoring her as usual,but then after a few days,my friend/her friend told me that she wanted to take a pic with me but she was afraif i would shut her down.Then after that,since my friend(the one i told u bout) and her have thier birthdays on the same day,they had a party,all my friends were forcing me to go,but my ego got in the way and just stopped me,you know why? Because they told me she wanted to take a pic with me there.But today,i miss her terribally,like i regrate it so much,but my ego is still in the way,so ya any advise?

P.S. :She's super hot,could say she's on the top 3 list,maybe the first

Uhh, talk to her about it, swallow your pride.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

hmmmm,lol,brain still prossing information.

There is a hot girl, you like her.. she wants to talk to you.. you ignore her

IDIOT

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Uhh, talk to her about it, swallow your pride.

its hard being a man sometimes,ur pride and ego always in the way

TL:DR

Might want to split those into paragraphs, you know, beginning, middle, end.

erm,alright,will edit it

Man up and grow a pair.

Sup guys,need advice,i know this is not the best place,but why not?This is going to be a story,so be ready.

Okay,so me and this girl were best friends for 3 years and like last year i just hated her and just ignored her for 9 months and still counting.So,what happened?Well,last year around april,i starting feeling a force betweek us,it was like something was wrong,then when time goes by,it happened,Problems.I join this social media app called Wechat last year april,so when i ask for her id,she didn't give me it,but i keep continuosly asking her,but she still didn't tell me,then i why like mehhh.After a few days,i got to found out that she gave her id to some people she just met a month ago,but not me,3 years friendship like wattt?then i got super frustated and just ignored her from then,she tried talking to me multiple times,but i just keep ignoring her.Aftr 2-3 months,she starting realizing this was serious.Everyday,i could see her looking at me,i know,but because of my ego,i kept ignoring,lol.Like after 3 months i stated to miss her,but my ego stopped me.And on a day,we classmates all went to an outing,i just kept ignoring her as usual,but then after a few days,my friend/her friend told me that she wanted to take a pic with me but she was afraif i would shut her down.Then after that,since my friend(the one i told u bout) and her have thier birthdays on the same day,they had a party,all my friends were forcing me to go,but my ego got in the way and just stopped me,you know why? Because they told me she wanted to take a pic with me there.But today,i miss her terribally,like i regrate it so much,but my ego is still in the way,so ya any advise?

P.S. :She super hot,could say she on the top 3 list,maybe the first

Girls are computers aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

So, you are ignoring your long time friend, becuase she didn't give you a chat id?

That is litteraly the worst reason to end a friendship, that I have ever heard. 

Just swollow your pride, and talk to her.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I say get over your ego and talk to her. It definitely looks like you're the problem, so just stop it mate, sort it out with her if you really like her and she likes you, just get rid of that ego of yours and suck it up and talk to her. Simple!

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

There is a hot girl, you like her.. she wants to talk to you.. you ignore her

IDIOT

its not what you think lol,maybe,but thats not it

uh, yeah get rid of that. You'll thank me someday.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

its not what you think lol,maybe,but thats not it

That is totally what it is, so she didn't so you behave like a 3 year old, throw your toys out the pram and ignore her

when clearly, you want to talk to her, and she wants to talk to you

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

uh, yeah get rid of that. You'll thank me someday.

will try lol

That is totally what it is, so she didn't so you behave like a 3 year old, throw your toys out the pram and ignore her

when clearly, you want to talk to her, and she wants to talk to you

exactly,like i have a reputation in school and like if this happens,the news would spread like a forest cought on fire and things would be so awkward that i still won't talk with her,stuck.

exactly,like i have a reputation in school and like if this happens,the news would spread like a forest cought on fire and things would be so awkward that i still won't talk with her,stuck.

"a reputation" for what? ignoring your friends?

lol! from the title i was expecting the vashikaran thread :P

Well, honest reply would be that it's a risk, you think your ego is bad, think about how she held her's up when you need her & pretty sure she's bout to do it again or worse :/ so move away if possible , otherwise give it one shot(& that's it) but it's not worth it imo :/ you're worth more than that..

Details separate people.

You should just go and talk to her instead of trying to act tough and letting your ego control you

Btw not to be mean or anything but your post sounds like a really cheesy love movie from my point of view :P

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Come on man, are you seriously going to take offence if someone doesn't give you their id on a random chat app? GET THE F**K OVER IT. In her shoes I'd broken all contacts with you a long time ago. Do you really expect her to just forget you didn't talk to her for 9 months (out of what seem to be really pathetic "reasons" I might add) as if nothing had happened and come crying to you begging you to be her boyfriend? And let me tell you, if that's your attitude you're nowhere near ready to be in a love relationship.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

really? You're worried over that! Go talk to her! who cares what people will talk about.

just talk to her, since that is what she wants, she's unlikely to turnaround and say she hates you. Just be reasonable there is a time and a place for pride and ego, that wasn't it

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)