Pre-order GTA V for PC from Rockstar, get a free classic title (GTA V Steam Pre-order also begins)

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

$70 for this inevitably un-optimized year and a half old game?  Cool. I'd rather donate that money to skidrow for their crack.

Rockstar ain't getting my shekels. 

How do you even know that the game won't be optimized? I mean GTA: V for the PC isn't the same as GTA: IV.

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

its 44.79 where im from (1999 php)

ive never pre-ordered before but i really want this game :(

i really hope theyve done this PC version proper justice. .. otherwise, i might just pir8 the bloody sh :ph34r:  out of it.. :blink:

meh @ the free titles, i already have most of those :huh:

2500k,4.3GHZ · Hyper.212.+ · P67A-UD3-B3 · 2x4GB.1600Mhz · GTX 760 AMP!.2GB · M4.128GB · WDCBlue.1TB · WDCGreen.3TB · WDCGreen.1.5TB · XFX.XXX.650W · HAF.912.Advance
ND7000 · 17-50 f/2.8 · 50 f/1.8

What's wrong with pre-ordering? I wanna have the game delivered right when the game is relased... And I even get a free game like Max Payne 3.... And I don't really care paying 5 dollars more if I preorder GTA: V...

P.S. GTA V will be great optimized. Just like Max Payne 3. (I've heard that often 1-2 months ago)

I will never preorder again.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

PRE-ORDERS?

extreme measures must be adopted.

durin__s_bane_by_qannik-d55xizd.jpg

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I already have all there games on offer.

#probsrockstarfanboy

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

How do you even know that the game won't be optimized? I mean GTA: V for the PC isn't the same as GTA: IV.

I don't think it's totally unreasonable to assume, since it's been consistently the case. Not only with Rockstar, but many other big developer releases. 

Maybe they got their heads out of their asses and put some effort in making the game run properly, but I'm leaning the other way.

Lets see where all those "don't preorder" people are now. 

Developers shouldn't matter. Treat everyone the same. Don't preorder this one at all. 

No company is infallible and if you really care about the state of the industry and all the broken games we've gotten then prove it, don't give them a single cent till well after the game releases, once we actually know what it plays like and if its worth it. 

Agreed.

I only pre-order when I already planned 100% to buy the game, regardless of reviews. So far, I haven't chosen poorly et (avoided colonial marines despite being an Aliens fan, but I did pre order isolation).

The exclusives and incentives need to go away, but I don't believe preordering, by itself, to be a bad thing. Unfortunately, too many companies have aggressively pursued it as a means to push sales of a poorly made product.

I understand the issue, but as long as I don't pay extra and already plan to buy it... I'm going to pre order.

- Alston

Lurker here....

Came out to say I pre-ordered.

Some of you people who havent played Max Payne 3 need to have more faith in Rockstar.

Now excuse me while I go back to my corner and hide under the table there.

Also....Linus...I'll be playing this on my shield portable and shield tablet....

Now who moved my table?

Hmmmmm, LA Noire or Bully?

La Noire 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

This belongs in hot deals?

Anyway

I have 2 little questions:

1.- Will i be able to play it with 1Gb of Vram?

2.- Who is that guy (fat one) of the photo i've seen him quite a lot but still don't know who the bloody hell he is. 

Don't get mad, get even...

I will never preorder again.

I've just watched that video and most of his points are about buying games you have no idea what will be like/it could be a really bad game/port. But gta 5 has been out for what, a year and a half now? there are plenty of reviews and if you have a console you could have already played it. So if you're going to buy it anyway there's no point in not pre ordering because you get more in-game money. I don't think that video is relevant in this case, but i might be missing the point :P

they say a game but in steam only one game is given from my way of understanding on the steam pre-purchase of GTA 5 not like on rockstar you can choose a game... sad part on steam... but alas!!! free is free wew

post-185450-0-67523100-1421467661.jpg

they say a game but in steam only one game is given from my way of understanding on the steam pre-purchase of GTA 5 not like on rockstar you can choose a game... sad part on steam... but alas!!! free is free wew

That's the same everywhere except the Rockstar Warehouse sadly.

Never pre-order never never.

harry-never.gif

Never!.gif

I fucking concur.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

I've just watched that video and most of his points are about buying games you have no idea what will be like/it could be a really bad game/port. But gta 5 has been out for what, a year and a half now? there are plenty of reviews and if you have a console you could have already played it. So if you're going to buy it anyway there's no point in not pre ordering because you get more in-game money. I don't think that video is relevant in this case, but i might be missing the point :P

It is when there's been a clear history of crappy PC ports happening. Console reviews are irrelevant because of this.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Since it will be on pc , there will be mods, which means you wont need to buy gta money for online if you run your own server or something, or mod in money.

Since it will be on pc , there will be mods, which means you wont need to buy gta money for online if you run your own server or something, or mod in money.

Everything is run through Rockstar Social Club, you can't run your own server and you can bet Rockstar will not be happy if they find people modding in stuff for the multiplayer version.

All those complaining about the price, how about you do your research, there are already places to get it around $35 USD, which compared to the Australian $90 is so worth it. Through this doesn't count if you just have it on Steam, as I believe steam is the only one giving Steam keys out currently.

I'm tempted to grab it as $35 isn't that much for a game of this size, and even if its a bit badly optimized, it wouldn't hurt my computer.

Desktop Build
Spoiler
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k
CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz - 16GB
GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 - 3GB, MSI GeForce GTX 780 - 3GB
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro - 128GB, Western Digital Blue - 1TB, Seagate Barracuda - 1TB, Seagate Barracuda - 3TB
PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W
Display(s): Dell Ultrasharp 27" (2560 x 1440)
Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014
Mouse: Logitech G502
Operating System: Windows 8.1

Laptop
Spoiler
Current
CPU: Intel Core i7-4710HQ
RAM: 16GB
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970M
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO - 250GB, Hitachi Travelstar 7K1000 - 1TB
Display(s): 15.6" IPS Display (1920 x 1080)
Operating System: Windows 8.1

Old - Given away
CPU: Intel Core i7 2630QM
RAM: 6GB
GPU: Nvidia GT 540M
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro - 128GB, Toshiba - 750GB
Display(s): 15.6" Display (1366 x 768)
Operating System: Windows 7

Other (Audio & Devices)
Spoiler
Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II
Headphones: Sennheiser Momentum - Over-Ear
Bluetooth Speaker: Logitech UE Boom, Logitech UE Boom 2
Tablet: iPad 4th Gen
Phone: LG G4

Phone Accessories:
3 Spare Batteries
1 Battery Pack (10000 mAh)
IEMs: Can't Remember....

Retired Devices:
Samsung S4 (Broke... Half Fixed, Given away)
NDS (Traded in)
iPod Touch 2nd Gen (Traded in)
iPod Touch 4th Gen (Damaged Power Connector)

I made 1000000 in GTA 5in a minute with the amount of glitches there were at launch

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I came, I saw, I wanted, I bought.

Thank you Steam.

Let the preorder hate continue.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Don't pre order games ever ever!!!!!! It seems that GTA: V is badly optimised!!!