Pre-order GTA V for PC from Rockstar, get a free classic title (GTA V Steam Pre-order also begins)

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

I don't think it's totally unreasonable to assume, since it's been consistently the case. Not only with Rockstar, but many other big developer releases.

Maybe they got their heads out of their asses and put some effort in making the game run properly, but I'm leaning the other way.

Regardless, assuming the worst about something before it's even released is idiotic and ignorant. Wait for the game to come out before you say "I'm not supporting rockstar because the game will not be optimized." The game is not out and, despite other recent releases, you have absolutely no evidence this will be a bad port. No evidence it will be a good port either but all we can do is wait and see. Just like the people on Linus's mobo DIY mod, people were hating on him and were SO sure the mobo would break. But they were wrong. People were hating on rockstar for not making a pc port in the first place and when they finally do, everyone hates on them anyways. If they postpone the game to prevent a buggy, unoptimized game, people hate on them. If they were to release it early despite bugs, people would hate on them. Get off your unjustifiable hate train because it's heading in no particular direction. You cannot have double/triple standards for everything and it is this kind of stuff that really makes me cringe when I read about the PC gaming community. No body should be riding a high horse. Again, at least fucking wait for the game to be released. Then make your observation.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Assassins creed unity is awesome too.. Why should I buy it? Oh yeah.. It's trash.

In no part of my post did I mention Assassin's Creed Unity. I mentioned Fifa and 2k, both of which put out consistently solid products with lots of support. NBA 2k in particular is absolutely phenomenal this year. All signs are pointing to GTA V being a good PC port considering it was delayed to fix bugs. I preordered it and have zero regrets since I was going to buy day one regardless if I have to turn down one or two settings for it to be playable (Which incidentally was all I had to do to get Unity running fine)

And back to Unity, its still a fun game regardless of the issues. My roommates have it on Xbox One and they haven't stopped playing it since it came out.