Woman buys PlayStation 4 at Target, gets box of Bibles

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
The women said that her boyfriend took one look at the Bibles and wondered what was happening. Perhaps this was Ortiz's way of refocusing his mind away from gaming and toward higher pursuits.
"He said he didn't want the Bibles unless they were autographed by Jesus himself," she told CNN
this is getting more and more stupid
on other note , Even Jesus don't want you to own a Console - that was a joke , don't get offend, this is the Internet we are talking about 

bibles.jpg

Edit : i jsut realized i created this post in Off topic by accident 

Source : http://www.cnet.com/news/woman-buys-playstation-at-target-gets-box-of-bibles/

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I'm starting to wonder if these stories are even legit.

Some's idea of a prank, these boxes.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

This is someone copying the bag of rocks thing so they can get a free PS4.

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

I saw a ReviewTechUSA video about a guy buying two bags of rocks, again from Walmart.

Sig under construction.

Okay, now that people saw what happened with the whole rocks incident people are just going to do that now...

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Sometimes, ya gotta wonder. Are these stories legit? Either way, what?

I saw a ReviewTechUSA video about a guy buying two bags of rocks, again from Walmart.

Ugh, that guy. 

:l

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

Sounds just as ridiculous as the guy who got a bunch of rocks instead of a PS4

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I don't know.. but I think these people are attention-whores .. 

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

SKIPPETY-BOP-M-DADA, BOOM!

SKIPPETY-BOP-M-DADA, EBEG.

Am i doing it rite?

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

SKIPPETY-BOP-M-DADA, EBEG.

Am i doing it rite?

It's techreviewUSA's intro lol

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

First rocks, now Bibles. I guess the next unlucky customer will find The Ten Commandments and a magic staff for splitting large body of water.

The plot thickens...

Y'all need Jesus.

The+10+commandments+of+our+lord+gaben+_4

Praise GabeN!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Heresy!

Only true lord and saviour is Gabe Newell.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

This is someone copying the bag of rocks thing so they can get a free PS4.

According to the other article Walmart wouldn't refund or exchange it for an actual console.

You buy a PS4, you get 2 fucking useless books. I'd sue them.