why are girls never without a boyfriend

atsizat30

What on earth is going on here

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

What on earth is going on here

OP isn't out pulling all the birds and we are trying to help him.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Why are girls never without a boyfriend?

I dunno, I've asked out single girls and gotten 3 no's from 3 girls so I think you're either looking at things wrong or something else.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I recoginized this year that I am demisexual, that is I cant I not interested in a intimate unless I fall really hard for them through a close emotional bond,

I have only ever been really interested in about a handful of girls, and all of them I fell for them REALLY hard. it's so infrequent that when I do its really awkward.

as for dating at 25 yeah it would be nice to find a girlfreind, but it wouldnt be through blind dates or anything random like that it would be through being close freinds in the first place.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

sleeping with different women isn't macho at all,sleeping with the right woman is

How about sleeping with nobody?

I dunno, I've asked out single girls and gotten 3 no's from 3 girls so I think you're either looking at things wrong or something else.

As you said, girls reject because they have too many wanting them, no matter ugly or beautiful, as long as they breath, they are cared for. Its enough for a girl to breath to have a boyfriend. Things are so diffrent for them. We have to have some kinda ability or something while they are just supposed to breath. I am 24 years old and never had a girlfriend, I didnt have that ability but if I'd been born girl, it would too easy to date. All I have to do would be to breath.

10/10 I did not get this part of this post

giphy.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

im single.

i think im sorta cute i guess....

problem is any guys/girls i like are always more than a state away or complete assbags. 

otherwise id have like 4 dudes always following me. xD

also i never leave my house. xD

I believe it must be wonderful to have been born girl

*Doesn't have a boyfriend**Likes the V**checkmate*

Its because you dont want to, unlike me.

You dont seem to understand me. A woman is never without a boyfriend as long as she wants to, its up to them, unlike us. A girl doesnt say I cant have a boyfriend, I dont have this abilty,unlike us boys

I believe it must be wonderful to have been born girl

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You're a Riot.

Why is this thread still up...this thread ironically shows a complete lack of respect for women and is a tad sexist to even imply both sexes are radically different as to if they want a partner or not. Here is the reason you're having woman woes, no woman would want to be with someone who is belittling them without even realizing it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahYou're a Riot.

why is it funny?

I don't think this is true at all... Most of my singe female friends are looking to start a relationship, but have had no such luck.

I think @atsizat30 might be a little bitter

Step up, you fools.

Well this thread sure did take off.. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I used to be really shy around girls (not confident), not one of them would even touch me, I might have been real insecure.

Then for some reason I stopped giving a shit, became super active and treated girls like my bro's, I'm married now and to date I still have to fend some of them pesky girls off!

10686746_355635644609729_998042058508217

You think being a girl makes anything easy, OH GOD THAT'S HILARIOUS...

Yes it does

Yes it does

LOL NO.

No Life for women is an outrageous amount of bullshit and retardly stupid irritations.

First off Bleeding from your genitals EVERY FUCKING MONTH, with Cramps, and emotional swings, and your body pretty much freaking out because you decided to not get pregnant.

Oh yeah pregnacy! Talk about the pain and misery of not only giving birth but carrying a child INSIDE YOU, as it kicks your guts and bladder and have you seen what Pregnacy does to a womans body? I tears it up, stretches your skin, damages your body and your genitals.

As a guy all you have to deal with an awkward erection from time to time.

You don't have to worry about breasts getting in the way, and having to wear bras, or needing tampons and worry about bleeding from a fucking hole in your body every god damned month.

QehdiUd.png

Guy sleeps with 20 women, hes a fucking champion and a badass, a girl sleeps with 20 men she's a slut and a whore.

The only reason men pay attention to you if you;re a woman is because he wants to sleep with you, but if you don't want to sleep with him then you're a prude and a bitch.

You have to work your ass off to be pretty and attractive and everyone comments on how unattractive you are if you don't want to do your hair wear make up and get nice clean and stylish clothes. But if you're a guy you can throw on a tshirt and pants and no one gives a fuck as long as you brush your teeth.

If you play video games everyone treats you like you're a loser or a girl who can't find a boyfriend or they call you fake or treat you like you're just doing it for male attention.

People harass you online, guys taunt you and ask about your tits and send you nasty messages about how they think "OH YOU'RE SO HOT FOR PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, I WANNA SLEEP WITH YOU"

You CONSTANTLY have to prove yourself to EVERYONE even other female gamers to prove you're not just some faker or attention seeker.

Oh and talk about PCs and people treat you like you're freaking retarded.

PC modder, builder and geek since I was a little kid, but when people see that im female they treat me like I've never seen a motherboard before until I shove my PC enthusiast credd up their face and one up them with everything I've ever modded and overclocked THEN they treat me like I know what a PC is.

Wanna be called by your actual gender online like a guy gets to be automatically? HOW DARE YOU WANT TO BE CALLED BY YOUR ACTUAL GENDER ONLINE! STOP ADVERTISING YOUR GENDER, HOW DARE YOU BRING ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT YOU'RE FEMALE YOU ATTENTION WHORE!

Take pride in being female the same way a man does? YOU FEMINAZI SEXIST (B word)!

Talk about female rights anywhere and someone calls you a feminazi and a complainer and that you're just sexist and hate men.

oh not to mention in most of the world you're not even treated like a person if you're female, you're treated like property, something for a man to own.

You think being female makes life easier, you're sorely mistaken dude.

You're so sorely mistaken.

I'd give up everything to be a man, and happy about my gender.

Being a woman SUCKS.

ITT: Some of you need to get off the internet and interact with women, even in a general sense. 

Sooner or later you'll need to deal with them. Weather in work or play or whatever in between. Once you do, you'll realize that women are largely the same as men dealing with largely the same day to day issues that you might have. 

Having a vagina and tits doesn't make your problems disappear nor does it increase them compared to a dick and balls. 

Some of you need to grow up. Not in age, in maturity. 

Having a vagina and tits doesn't make your problems disappear nor does it increase them compared to a dick and balls.

Actually it does...

It makes everything a lot harder.

Its fucking ridiculous how much things change once people find out you're female, online and in real life.