why are girls never without a boyfriend

atsizat30

11/10 IGN would read again.

I hear I feel like I can't find a girlfriend but when I'm not looking I get the perfect match for me at least lol. I say don't look or search and let everything come together.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

lol makes them sound like graphics cards going out of stock

*cough cough* 970s *cough cough*

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

No... He kind of is a macho.... He thinks just because he sleeps with women, and has been doing it since he was young, i should do it too (well, we do have somewhat different sets of values in regards to that)... We had quite some fights on this topic....

Agreed @WinNut :D I also wanted to tag him, but couldn't remember his name.... This topic has @Blackroat2 written all over it, and even outside of it!

Tell him that you are his spawn so that he must be a bit gay too if he really thinks you are gay. :D (nothing against gays!)

I don't think this is true at all... Most of my singe female friends are looking to start a relationship, but have had no such luck.

its because they are looking for someone like brad pitt, they reject boys like me, you get that?

its because they are looking for someone like brad pitt, they reject boys like me, you get that?

Step 1: get Brad Pitt mask

Step 2:??????

Step 3: Profit

Tell him that you are his spawn so that he must be a bit gay too if he really thinks you are gay. :D (nothing against gays!)

I'm quite sure that i actually said that to him in one of our many fights....

He has a problem that i'm not making moves on any of my female friends, and i never did... I just can't explain to him that i don't see the point behind relationships... At least not at the moment...

I think you're looking for the wrong girls. Most the girls I dated were way out of my league but that didn't stop them from dating me. 

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'd like to ask...why'd you join the forum? Do you know anything about tech?

I'd like to ask...why'd you join the forum? Do you know anything about tech?

No. I just need an off topic as this might be an off topic

I don't think that's true either. Joe Quirk explains in his book It's Not You, It's Biology that women tend to be more attracted to success than they do health and looks. He goes on to talk about a study done where women were shown two pictures, one of man considered to be ugly but he was wearing a tux, the other of a man considered good looking but wearing a Burger King uniform. The women were then asked which they thought was more attractive. The majority of women picked the ugly guy in the tux. That book is a very good read and I recommend it highly. Just keep your chin up, be friendly, witty, kind and dress as sharp as the devil himself and don't look for love, let it come to you naturally and everything will work out.

Edit: Excuse me, the book was re issued under a different name. If you want to read it, look for Sperm are from Men, Eggs are from Women by Joe Quirk. I'm not sure why they changed the name. Anyway, here is an amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Sperm-Are-Men-Eggs-Women-ebook/dp/B002AVU12O/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418865885&sr=1-1&keywords=its+not+you+its+biology

No. I just need an off topic as this might be an off topic

So why didn't you ask another forum? This forum is intended for computer enthusiasts to congregate and discuss, not for people like you to spam it up.

So why didn't you ask another forum? This forum is intended for computer enthusiasts to congregate and discuss, not for people like you to spam it up.

Because I dont know any, if you know, tell me

Because I dont know any, if you know, tell me

How about you just leave this forum and let us carry on our non-love related technology discussions.

How about you just leave this forum and let us carry on our non-love related technology discussions.

Its an off topic, isnt it?

Isn't that Off Topics are for?

Its an off topic, isnt it?

This is technically considered spam, and spam in off-topic is not exempt from disciplinary action.

This is a fantastic question... I feel like a girl would slap me if I asked them this.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

This is starting to get intense. This reminds of the time when people were asking women love questions on my motorcycle forum in the off topic section.

He posted it in the non topic section, let him post it.

@atsizat30 welcome to the forum. As others have stated, this is a community with a focus on technology, so you might feel a little out of place if that isn't your thing, but there is nothing wrong with posting something like this in the off topic section as far as I can tell. Be sure to read the code of conduct as well.

This is technically considered spam, and spam in off-topic is not exempt from disciplinary action.

z

Off topic means off topic.

But this is off topic where I am posting

He posted it in the non topic section, let him post it.

@atsizat30 welcome to the forum. As others have stated, this is a community with a focus on technology, so you might feel a little out of place if that isn't your thing, but there is nothing wrong with posting something like this in the off topic section as far as I can tell. Be sure to read the code of conduct as well.

Do you know any other forums that have more like an off topic?

This is a fantastic question... I feel like a girl would slap me if I asked them this.

why would they? All they could do would be breaking up with you

why would they? All they could do would be breaking up with you

Because most women at my school are terrible... Lets just say people in my area are insane... Like I had a neighbor over the summer get arrested for smoking some drugs... And that isn't even the worst thing that's happened here.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Do you know any other forums that have more off topic?

I mean, not off hand. I normally don't do a lot on online communities. Just a little here, a little on What CD, and a little on Nintendo Age, and all of those are very specialized communities (in tech, music, and vintage video gaming respectively). But there is a community for everything on Reddit I suppose :P but I still think this sort of post is fine here as long as it is in the off topic section.

I mean, not off hand. I normally don't do a lot on online communities. Just a little here, a little on What CD, and a little on Nintendo Age, and all of those are very specialized communities (in tech, music, and vintage video gaming respectively). But there is a community for everything on Reddit I suppose :P but I still think this sort of post is fine here as long as it is in the off topic section.

Because most women at my school are terrible... Lets just say people in my area are insane... Like I had a neighbor over the summer get arrested for smoking some drugs... And that isn't even the worst

thing that's happened here.

You mean girls do synthetic drugs?