why are girls never without a boyfriend

atsizat30

Because for hetero relationships, girls are the carrot on the stick and guys are the pig that's chasing it (generally) it's just part of sexual dimorphism.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Because for hetero relationships, girls are the carrot on the stick and guys are the pig that's chasing it (generally) it's just part of sexual dimorphism.

I think this may be the only real answer in the thread. :D

I think this may be the only real answer in the thread. :D

I am the bearer of truth and light!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Wanting something does not make it a necessity. In this case, the only reason that another person has power over you is because you're choosing to let that be the case. 

Very very true from a philosophical standpoint. However we are partially dealing with genetics here.

As males, (most of us) have a biological imperative to seek out a mate, and reproduce. This goes beyond desire, it's instinct. Whereas females have a biological imperative to select the best mate possible (at least in an ideal world....this particular instinct in my experience has gotten its wiring fucked up....).

Speaking as a heterosexual (albeit virgin) male, it IS a necessity. The fact that a woman has the imperative to select the best mate possible, makes a rejection a bit personal and damaging. I don't think most women think about that. It's all the worse when a girl dumps you after 2 weeks and like, 3 dates, or simply stops speaking to you after 3 or 4 messages on a dating service.

Women do have the upper hand in the long run, men instinctively seek to find a mate, whereas women instinctively seek to find the BEST mate possible. While conscious thought does play a huge role in this, the facts still remain.

Maybe your standards are too high. 

I hate that statement. Women can be as picky as they want, but if a man complains about not being able to find a woman he likes, his standards are too high.

Fucking double standards.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So....you never seen tumblr have you?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Step 1: don't be ugly

Jk, just have good hygiene

-confidence is key

-be proactive, don't expect girls to come knocking at your door, you aren't harry styles are you?

-be patient

Also how old are you? If you are like 14 this thread is totally irrelevant

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

lol makes them sound like graphics cards going out of stock

If you put them under so much pressure, they start whining.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Step 1: don't be ugly

Jk, just have good hygiene

-confidence is key

-be proactive, don't expect girls to come knocking at your door, you aren't harry styles are you?

-be patient

Also how old are you? If you are like 14 this thread is totally irrelevant

I am 24

I read through 4 pages to find an insightful post such as this.

GG

People focus on what they find attractive. Most sane people do not normally want to spend their life (let alone have sex with) a person they find unattractive.

Maybe your standards are too high.

I have no standard. I want a female who breaths

I am 24

Well maybe you need to try something else,swallow your pride and try internet dating or something?

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Well maybe you need to try something else,swallow your pride and try internet dating or something?

I've been there, done that. I'm on a few different websites. It's a crap shoot. 90% of the girls won't message you back, the ones that do might message you for 2 or 3 days, then just stop responding.

You pretty much nailed it. Most girls don't have to try to get a boyfriend. If they want one, all they have to do is go out and get one. Guys have a harder go at it, most of the time, as more work is generally required.

Like, at any time a girl can go to a club and get laid. Period. Regardless of physical characteristics. The same can't be said for a guy.

Relationships, while a little trickier, are generally the same.

I also know a few girls that will put up with a shitty relationship, just for the sake of having someone.

After reading a lot of this, I have to say you did a great job, and posted this in the right section.

Welcome to the forum :) I hope the less than welcoming comments from some members haven't given you a bad taste of the forum. We're generally a pretty helpful bunch!

-shrug-

Before Sophia came around, I was in that phase where I found relationships to be dumb due to a string of failed relationships. After she sort of happened, we've been together without a single major fight for near 3 years now. Searching never worked from personal experience, you just let things happen.

Completely agree. I think if we go hunting for relationships, we generally try too hard, and accept too many things we find that we can't live with further down the line.

The best relationships I've had have just happened.

I'm single and happy... I know a LOT of girls, but never felt the need to be in a relationship, and that's why my father calls me gay and people think i'm hella weird...

Hahaha, mine too!

I've been so close to saying "father, if you only knew how many women..." but I've refrained because my mom's usually in the room.

I wouldn't want to scar the poor woman.

I think you're looking for the wrong girls. Most the girls I dated were way out of my league but that didn't stop them from dating me. 

There's no such thing as out of your league. I've always said "aim high, because you just never know" to any of my friends asking for advice on dating.

You'd be shocked how many beautiful girls don't see that in themselves.

I'd like to ask...why'd you join the forum? Do you know anything about tech?

He doesn't need to know anything about tech to be a member of the forum, and a productive member at that..

So why didn't you ask another forum? This forum is intended for computer enthusiasts to congregate and discuss, not for people like you to spam it up.

He's in the Off Topic section. That's what this is for. This is not spam by any stretch of the imagination.

There are tons of other sub threads here for the tech stuff, this is for stuff that isn't that. Like this.

How about you just leave this forum and let us carry on our non-love related technology discussions.

Now you just sound bitter, and that's pretty sad coming from a person who's been around a while.

It's the Off Topic section. Don't like it? Don't fucking read it.

go look at these numbers

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Across the board, women reply far less than guys do.  They are far more frigid and selective, and god help you if you are not white or middle eastern.  To the majority of the Caspers reading this, congratulations, you are gods gift to these women... at least on average.

Not entirely true, and the numbers are scewed. You know why women on these sites don't reply as often? Because they get TONS of messages. Tons. There's so many generally that it's hard for them to get through them all. So they pick and choose. OKC is largely a North American/UK site. Perhaps because of that their more attracted to white males. I know a vast majority of girls that aren't, or have no bias. Some do. You can't really help what you're attracted to.

Basically, if someone isn't attracted to, say, black people. You shouldn't hold that against them. They can still like them, be awesome friends, etc. Just might not be what they're attracted to.

I wouldn't date a large woman. I have a few bigger friends. We get along great.

i dont see where youre coming from with this, at all. if a girl wants to be around you or with you at all, theyll let you know through what they do and small things that they do to try and get youre attention. most girls are a pretty simple book if youre not an idiot, girls are truly the hardest to understand when you know them front and back.

You don't have to be an idiot to be oblivious to the hints they drop.

For many, many years I was oblivious to even the most obvious (looking back) hints.

Oh, the missed opportunities :(

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

For some reason I fall in love with girls, then find out they have a boyfriend.

Litterally every girl in the past 2 years that I've had a crush on turned out to already have someone.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

The power of the gap.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

For some reason I fall in love with girls, then find out they have a boyfriend.

Litterally every girl in the past 2 years that I've had a crush on turned out to already have someone.

sonic-poster-you-re-too-slow.jpg

Anyway, With why girls are never without a boyfriend. Socially active girls (The ones your probably talking about) tend to get asked out.

So Yah.

Best option (The one that results in a strong relationship.) Is to date someone you already know , like your friend.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

It doesn't work like that; you make the choice whether or not you want a girlfriend by making the following choices:

• Laziness
  • No pride in appearance
  • Being a twat

Basically, if you show a girl you can do all of those, you'll get all the bitches.

I am nothing of what you described and yet I'm not a kissless virgin, who never had a gf in his life, and is bitching about it in forums about tech.

So where's the logic now?

OP, thing is if you never have the balls to ask a girl out you'll never have one. They might have interest in you, but 99,9% of the girls will never tell you that if you don't make the first step.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Supply and demand.

That's me trying to find a GTX 980 Classified. 

Damn LN2ers. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

im single.

i think im sorta cute i guess....

problem is any guys/girls i like are always more than a state away or complete assbags. 

otherwise id have like 4 dudes always following me. xD

also i never leave my house. xD

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I am nothing of what you described and yet I'm not a kissless virgin, who never had a gf in his life, and is bitching about it in forums about tech.

So where's the logic now?

10/10 I did not get this part of this post

Compatible with Windows 95