why are girls never without a boyfriend

atsizat30

dude your wrong what she means to say is one doesn't need to be gender biased .... everyone should be equal

But boys follow, girls run. It does sound equal? I try to make a conversation with girls but I remember again how conceited girls are.

no one can help that.... never be perverted around girls or you are never gonna get laid(not that you are,just a suggestion),girls do tell things to other girls  

well that was misogynistic and insensitive...

turning something as serious as sex to simply ''getting laid''. 

fuck this topic man.......

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

its about time we go gender neutral on every gaming platform or even at the workplace 

Not gender neutral but person neutral. There is no problem with diffrent genders in videogames, there is a problem with people that think that videogames are a dating site. Because it's not.

If you guys think that the internet is a place to date then go outside and find a real someone to hang out with. Most comments I get on videogames are "Will you join my clan because you are cute" or "Will you unbox your tits?" (Minecraft) Nope and nope. Its a videogame, there is no way we can ever meet. Get that in your head. Thats not what games are made for.

Locked  - has gone far enough.