PC port of GTA 5 is being handled by Max Payne 3 team – rumour

XTankSlayerX

What the hell? I thought it was already out?

Dafuq?

I guess that's what I get for not caring

The other platforms are out, pc doesn't come out until Jan 27th.

I just want to see the system requirements. I hope it will not require a ridiculous setup to run it ultra 60 fps.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

Good. This means it will probably be a better port than 4

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I kinda call bs since there is that much evidence and it also only makes sense for pc to be lead platform.

PC is never the lead platform on any multi platform titles. If it were, it would have been out first, and not over a year later. 

The PC port for MP3 was surprisingly good. If true, then there's some hope. 

Cannot find appropriate gif for this. I assume this is good thing, did not play max payne 3

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

PC is never the lead platform on any multi platform titles. If it were, it would have been out first, and not over a year later.

Witcher

Meanwhile 1 month away from launch the game still isn't available to pre order?

Read into that what you will.

They did same for consoles. Pre-order of next gen gta was available one week prior to launch.

;) nothing to do with how well/bad it will be ported.

COUNTDOWN boys :Phttp://www.videogamecountdown.net/2014/09/gta-v-pc-countdown.html?m=1

46days to go.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I kinda call bs since there is that much evidence and it also only makes sense for pc to be lead platform.

It should be but the same could be said with GTA IV and we all know how that turned out....

FoV slider for first person please.

first and third, ive you ever played warframe you know how nice high fov in thir person is too :P

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

We'll need this:

Uhhhh.. Have you already forgotten that GTA V is modable? please.. Hmm :)

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Yaay. And i'm here.. Alone... Sitting in a corner waiting for rct4. Anyway, great news!

Interested in Business and Technology

I already bought the PS3 version at full price and still own my copy of the game, so will be torrenting this on release, but excited nevertheless.

your argument = excuses to put in DRM

This is why we can't have nice things

looks like this isn't going to be GTA IV!

AKA playable frame rates!

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Now this is the best birthday present ever, period.This and possibly a Mazda MX5, but I think I'll buy it myself when I get a job

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

PC version won't be a port. PS4/Xbone versions were a port from the pc version...

PC version has been development since early 2012. Logs confirm that.

They just wanted to milk the consumers some more

I don't care, why would I pay full price for a game twice? If they cared about the PC version that much, they should have released it two years ago.

Witcher

The witcher was a PC exclusive. Try again, but next time put some actual thought into it. 

The witcher was a PC exclusive. Try again, but next time put some actual thought into it.

Why do you insult me when I've done nothing to you? You people need to seriously calm your tits on the internet for fuck sake.

Witcher is now multiplatform, PC being the lead platform.

Am i going to break the bad news to everyone and tell you that the dev who made Max Payne 3 PC port also did the PC port for GTA IV?

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Am i going to break the bad news to everyone and tell you that the dev who made Max Payne 3 PC port also did the PC port for GTA IV?

Not necessarily, even if it's the same guys it doesn't matter since they appear to have gotten better:

11%201920%20mp3.png

11%202560%20mp3.png

11%201920%20mp3%204x.png

11%202560%20mp3%202.png

My i5 2400 and GTX 970 stay @45+ fps in MP3 with every single setting maxed out, including tessellation @1440p & 4X MSAA.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Good. This means it will probably be a better port than 4

They could probably have just released the xbox version recompiled as a windows application (without running a debugger) and it'd have been a better port than GTA IV.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

I don't care, why would I pay full price for a game twice? If they cared about the PC version that much, they should have released it two years ago.

Holy shit! You talk as if it naturally was your right to own the pc version. Software developers(and every other company) can do whatever they want with release dates and prices. You don't have to buy it and you certainly don't have the right to take it just because you think you're being treated unfair.

That's like if you bought the iPhone 5s and a month later Apple released the iPhone 6. So you would go and steal the new iPhone because you already paid full price and they should have released those features already with the 5s?

Intel Core i7 4790K || G.Skill 16GB DDR3 || MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || Fractal Design Define R5 || Asus Gryphon Z97 || EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2 || Crucial MX100 256GB || Noctua NH-D15

Eh, I agree it's a poor argument, but DRM only hurts paying customers so I don't see the point in putting in DRM if your game is being pirated, it's still going to get pirated but you're hurting your actual customers.

Plus one of the major selling points of GTA is the multiplayer and since he is choosing to pirate it then he won't be able to play online(more than likely).

I won't preorder, but this gets me exited :D

This will get you sent to the exit?